PDA

View Full Version : Auction Signed Cup Final 2001 & 2012 shirts (+extras!)

vercol36
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi folks, I have two signed Hibs shirts that I am auctioning for charity:

- A signed XXL away top from the 2000/01 season, embroidered with 'Scottish Cup Final 2001.' This shirt is framed in a large gold-coloured frame.

- A signed Small home top from the 2011/12 season, signed two weeks before the cup final. Also has the signatures of the Proclaimers on the back. This shirt is unframed, but comes with a signed copy of the new Proclaimers album!

- I am also throwing in two other signed goods which have been donated to me for my charity project. One is a signed photo of Charlie Adam, donated by Liverpool FC. It is approximately A4 size. I also have a signed postcard of Chris Hoy, donated by the man himself.

Please note that the bundle is also being auctioned at my place of work, so I will make updates on this thread if necessary.

The charity project is titled CycleJapan2012. I am cycling the length of Japan with a friend this summer (2500 miles) to raise 10,000pounds for the Tohoku Kids Project, a charity which helps orphanages affected by the Japanese tsunami.

AUCTION STARTS AT 150 pounds.

Squealing pig
11-06-2012, 06:33 PM
i bid 10 pounds

frazeHFC
11-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I am skint so not bidding, but well done and good luck with the cycle! :thumbsup:

SouthamptonHibs
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Good cause but wouldn't take the 2012 top for free bunch off wage thiefs.....only if we had the 2001 team in 2012 we'd have won the cup hail hail

CRAZYHIBBY
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
charity or not, who the hell would want that

JohnStephens91
12-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Good luck with the cycle, and good luck with the auction, you'll have hard time getting shot of the 11/12 signed shirt though! Don't see a problem with anything else there though.

vercol36
12-06-2012, 09:31 AM
charity or not, who the hell would want that

Good post, how useful.

Thanks to the other folk on the thread who have offered their support for the project. The reason the auction starts at £150 is because someone at work has offered that amount. Doesn't look like that offer will be topped on .net but I appreciate the kind words! I've actually had an offer for the 2012 shirt on it's own..... from a jamboid! No matter how bitter the connotations of that shirt though, it's not falling into the hands of one of those Legionnaires-infected neanderthals!

Jay
12-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Good post, how useful.

Thanks to the other folk on the thread who have offered their support for the project. The reason the auction starts at £150 is because someone at work has offered that amount. Doesn't look like that offer will be topped on .net but I appreciate the kind words! I've actually had an offer for the 2012 shirt on it's own..... from a jamboid! No matter how bitter the connotations of that shirt though, it's not falling into the hands of one of those Legionnaires-infected neanderthals!

Dont pay any attention to the moaners - one day they will learn that to say nothing is far better than to say something stupid.

I wish I could afford to top the £150 bid, not only for the stuff but for the charity, but I cant. Good luck with it and also with your cycle. Its a good thing you are doing :flag:

frazeHFC
12-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Dont pay any attention to the moaners - one day they will learn that to say nothing is far better than to say something stupid.

When does this happen? 5 years and still waiting. :greengrin :hilarious

erin go bragh
12-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Good cause but wouldn't take the 2012 top for free bunch off wage thiefs.....only if we had the 2001 team in 2012 we'd have won the cup hail hail
Not with thomson as the ref :cb

Good luck with the tops and the cycle .

ggtth