PDA

View Full Version : Craig Thomson (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

JoeTortolanoFanClub
16-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Now refereeing Poland v Czech Republic.

S.sct
16-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Thomson referee at the Poland game tonight

Kato
16-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Let's see if the home nation require a favour and if they get it.

ForeverGreen
16-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Would love for him to make a complete and utter mess of this but its not Hibs he's refereeing so there will be no blantant cheating decisions.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Fandan couldnae even let the crowd finish their countdown. It's all about him....... :greengrin

iwasthere1972
16-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Thomson referee at the Poland game tonight

See "Craig Thomson Merged" :wink:

Just in case you wonder where your thread has disappeared to.

Lang Toun Hibs
16-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Foul outside the box not a penalty...come on Craig, where's the consistency!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-06-2012, 07:09 PM
He runs like he's got a bad dose of the Farmer Giles.

Man up and push them back in Thommo. :eek:

Holmesdale Hibs
16-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I hope a Polish player dives outside the box and Thompson gives a penalty. A bit of poetic justice after the Czech's cheated their way to the playoffs by diving at Hampden. Then I hope the Czech guy that took the dive at Hampden gets an elbow in the face and the Polish guy doesn't even get booked. After the game, I hope Thompson gets punted by FIFA for his incompetence then gets the **** kicked out him by some Czech fans.

Willis1875
16-06-2012, 07:15 PM
With a bit of luck he might get struck by lightning.

iwasthere1972
16-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Worse weather than Scotland. Be interesting if this match has a delay and they know the outcome of the other game when they restart.

iwasthere1972
16-06-2012, 07:17 PM

A big green streak of lightning. :flag:

Wotherspiniesta
16-06-2012, 07:17 PM

:agree:

Hope thats a metal whistle.

Littlest Hobo
16-06-2012, 07:22 PM
He's a cheating ****, can't wait to let him know the next time he dares to come to ER.

Lang Toun Hibs
16-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Doh!

Alfred E Newman
16-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Just missed a stick on corner. Gave a goal kick but helped out by his linesman. Useless .

Jim44
16-06-2012, 07:33 PM
He is useless if not corrupt. He was five yards and clearly sighted away from an incident there where the Polish shot was clearly deflected for a corner. He gave a free kick but his linesman who was twenty yards away over-ruled him. On reflection it looks simply incompetence.

Craig_in_Prague
16-06-2012, 07:51 PM
would never tire hitting him.

Lang Toun Hibs
16-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Must be a penalty - he fell inside the box!

pedroorange1875
16-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Must be a penalty - he fell inside the box!

Now absolutely beyond reasonable doubt - the man cheated us at the scottish cup final, no more needs to be said, just replay that decision he made just now, much closer to the penalty box

Lang Toun Hibs
16-06-2012, 08:29 PM
"look at me, look at me everyone!" - "hello mum!"

jacomo
16-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Now refereeing Poland v Czech Republic.

Absolutely terrible performance from Thomson tonight. Poland second best and probably got what they deserved but not helped at all by a litany of poor decisions. Where have we heard that before?

Scouse Hibee
16-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Absolutely terrible performance from Thomson tonight. Poland second best and probably got what they deserved but not helped at all by a litany of poor decisions. Where have we heard that before?

Really? Not IMO :confused:

lucky
16-06-2012, 08:50 PM
The man's a cheat. FFS my wife who knows nothing about football said tonight when she heard his name said to me that's the guy that's a cheat. He was terrible tonight for both teams. He should be kick out of football despicable man. Yes I'm still bitter

Onion
16-06-2012, 08:50 PM

IMHO he had an excellent game. Controlled things well, wasn't overly fussy and picked up the worst tackles well.

Which simply re-confirms he is a corrupt, cheating bawbag when it comes to anything related to Hibs. Nothing to do with incompetence, everything to do with bias and cheating :rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
16-06-2012, 08:53 PM
The man's a cheat. FFS my wife who knows nothing about football said tonight when she heard his name said to me that's the guy that's a cheat. He was terrible tonight for both teams. He should be kick out of football despicable man. Yes I'm still bitter

:faf: I wonder how she formed that opinion then. :wink::greengrin

SloopJB
16-06-2012, 08:54 PM
:faf: I wonder how she formed that opinion then. :wink::greengrin
lol, careful.

suavegav
16-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Did anyone see the story in the sun, ( i found it on a bus), page 72. A story about the possibility of John McGlynn returning to the Yams as manager. At the bottom of the page is a picture of McGlynn with Rix, during his last stint with the Yams. Guess who is standing behind them is our favourite ref, Mr thomson, who looks suspiciously close to the Yams dugoot. In fact it looks like hes in the dugoot. Everyone know hes a jambo, but you'd think he'd try to hide his allegiance a bit better.

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2012, 09:53 PM
I thought Thomson had a decent game which makes you wonder why he's so one sidedly bad against us every time.

HibbyAndy
16-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I thought Thomson had a decent game which makes you wonder why he's so one sidedly bad against us every time.

Cause he's a Jambo.

Long Time Hibee
16-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Has there been a report from the final with reference to the penalty and an admission from Thomson that he got the decision wrong? I doubt it but maybe if he came out and owned up to a howler (or that he cheated!) it might put it to bed? :dunno:

Black Kyle
16-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Decent performance tonight and worked as part of a team if a little hasty in booking some for first fouls.

This makes his SPL performances more baffling.

Let's not get too paranoid. While he's a fool when reffing us, mates who support other teams reckon he's just a poor ref for everyone. I would tend to agree.

Long Time Hibee
16-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Decent performance tonight and worked as part of a team if a little hasty in booking some for first fouls.

Let's not get too paranoid. While he's a fool when reffing us, mates who support other teams reckon he's just a poor ref for everyone. I would tend to agree.

Looked like a stonewall penalty for the Poles tonight and am sure he would have given it if the Czechs were wearing green & white tops :wink:

jacomo
16-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Looked like a stonewall penalty for the Poles tonight and am sure he would have given it if the Czechs were wearing green & white tops :wink:

Czech substitute striker took a blatant Suso towards the end to buy time, should have been booked and Poland free kick, instead goes other way.

Case for Baros being penalised for moving his arm towards ball while in wall defending free kick - he elbows it away. Debatable but worth another look.

There were 4 or 5 other questionable decisions which favoured Czechs. Plus 8 or 9 cards in a game of little malice. Very poor.

Saorsa
17-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Foul outside the box not a penalty...come on Craig, where's the consistency!Must have been at least six feet outside the box, I thought that was a stick on. :agree:

NAE NOOKIE
17-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Started to realise that the Poles were done for the heavier the rain got, coz the wetter the Czechs got the more there strips stopped looking red and started looking Maroon.

Seriously I thought Thomson had a decent game, which only reinforces his seemingly unending ability to get it wrong when he refs us.

By the way .... I dont know about anybody else, but I find it extremely irritating the way he holds his cards between thumb and forefinger !!!

The mans a tool !!!

Northernhibee
17-06-2012, 11:18 AM
I think that if/when he returns to ER, rather than give him abuse we should ridicule him instead, would be far more scathing. Every time there's an offside, free kick, corner, throw in, goal kick, a big loud shout of "PENALTY, REF!" from everyone.

CT would lap up the boos and abuse, it'd be much harder for him to come back from 8,000 Hibees laughing at him and ridiculing his every decision.

erin go bragh
18-06-2012, 10:18 PM

If he is such a poor ref for everyone, how come he is the only scottish ref at the euros.

Rodent of a man is a cheat ,plain and simple .:yw:

ggtth

ehf
20-06-2012, 06:33 PM
If he is such a poor ref for everyone, how come he is the only scottish ref at the euros.

Rodent of a man is a cheat ,plain and simple .:yw:

ggtth

That observation is defamatory of rodents.

Phil D. Rolls
21-06-2012, 10:55 AM
That observation is defamatory of rodents.

If I was Mickey Mouse, I'd be teaming up with Roland Rat, Jerry and other celebrity rodents, to raise a class action. Do a lot of work for charity and the little kiddies, and that's how they are treated? It's a damn disgrace.:agree:

Waxy
15-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Bump.The world record distance for a penalty given for a foul out side the box?

Bitter?

You bet i am.

R'Albin
15-07-2012, 11:56 AM
:hmmm:

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2012, 12:03 PM
eh