PDA

View Full Version : Videoton v Hibs (1989)

tigerted
04-06-2012, 07:45 PM
If you or anyone you know was at this game, then take a look at the St. Patrick's Branch (June) Newsletter and see if you are in the Story?

www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/newsletters.php

RyeSloan
04-06-2012, 07:52 PM
God you forget just how horrible the club badge was back in those days.....

DaveF
04-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm in the group photo (with hair :greengrin) along with my older brother and AFKA from this board.

Quite a few other faces that I recognise too.

It was a brilliant trip from start to finish :agree:

AFKA5814_Hibs
04-06-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm in the group photo (with hair :greengrin) along with my older brother and AFKA from this board.

Quite a few other faces that I recognise too.

It was a brilliant trip from start to finish :agree:

Agree, that was a fantastic trip. Lots of well kent faces in that pic.

Hibbyradge
04-06-2012, 09:27 PM
I was there - travelled on the team plane - but not in the photos.

Great trip.

Baldy Foghorn
04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I was there - travelled on the team plane - but not in the photos.

Great trip.

Snap, however I can't open the link to see if I am in the pictures..... My favourite Hibs trip ever....

Hibbyradge
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Snap, however I can't open the link to see if I am in the pictures..... My favourite Hibs trip ever....

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/newsletters/June2012.pdf

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Bank manager wouldnae give me a tap to let me go, oh to be 18 again!

jodjam
05-06-2012, 05:35 AM
My best Hibs game ever. Dodging about the town late at night with Callum Milne was quite an experience.

This has to be one of Scottish footy's best ever euro results as Videoton were a top side having just reached uefa cup final year before and winning away at Real Madrid.

devils advocate
06-06-2012, 08:39 PM
If you or anyone you know was at this game, then take a look at the St. Patrick's Branch (June) Newsletter and see if you are in the Story?

www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/newsletters.php

brilliant trip. I gave a very boring account of my trip to Gillian Binnie who put it in an article published in the Hibs programme for the next round. I and some fellow supporters ended up back at the team hotel but security wouldn't let us into the team party. When the team found out they sent down a case of beer. Happy days!

truehibernian
06-06-2012, 08:46 PM
My best Hibs game ever. Dodging about the town late at night with Callum Milne was quite an experience.

This has to be one of Scottish footy's best ever euro results as Videoton were a top side having just reached uefa cup final year before and winning away at Real Madrid.

Callum certainly wasn't a shrinking violet eh !