PDA

View Full Version : hibs team v dunfermline should have started the final

hibby72
04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
hibs looked a more settled team against the pars,scoring,passing and fight that was without griffiths because he does not pass,
he has done sod all apart from semi final goal,headless chicken...imo:thumbsup::hnet:

marinello59
04-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Look at me, look at me.

Hibeesmad
04-06-2012, 05:32 PM
This was over 2 weeks ago now, there's nothing we can do about it now so let's just forget about it and look forward to the new season! :-D

hibby72
04-06-2012, 05:33 PM
HIBEESMAD same old saying,,new season blah blah blah

snooky
04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
This is a bit like those domino aftermaths by the old codgers in the pub.
"If you had played the five-two, I was playing the double two and he wis chappin' and, etc....

Apologies to the OP. I know you meant well.

Wotherspiniesta
04-06-2012, 05:45 PM
hibs looked a more settled team against the pars,scoring,passing and fight that was without griffiths because he does not pass,
he has done sod all apart from semi final goal,headless chicken...imo:thumbsup::hnet:

1 change upfront would have done sod all to change the outcome of the game. Blaming one of our best players last season for that shambles is a joke IMO.

I quite like Doyle though, think he could be a good player for us next season.

Hibeesmad
04-06-2012, 05:58 PM

We need to be positive not negative ;)

Dinkydoo
04-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Hmmmm

GreenArmy1875
04-06-2012, 06:05 PM
I kind of know what your saying here, anyone with a football brain would of noticed playing both him and o'connor would not work in against the yams but i would of maybe played griffiths instead of o'connor. But that was last season its all done now onto next season!

:pfgwa

Hibs Class
04-06-2012, 06:13 PM
I kind of know what your saying here, anyone with a football brain would of noticed playing both him and o'connor would not work in against the yams but i would of maybe played griffiths instead of o'connor. But that was last season its all done now onto next season!

:pfgwa

Have. The word you're looking for is have.

Barney McGrew
04-06-2012, 06:21 PM

:agree:

Much better to dwell on the bad things that have happened than to look forward.

HFC07
04-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm glad for the team that did started the final, because on the back of that utterly poor display it has kicked started some form of revival.
If we had of won we would of been starting the new season with the same shower of crap the we finished the season with, a win in the final would of papered over the crackes in the side.

SO every cloud has a sliver linen

Phil D. Rolls
04-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Hmmmm

:hmmm:

Caversham Green
04-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Hmmmm

:hmmm:

Yep.

Pretty Boy
04-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Is it just me or are the yams on here getting lazy?

They're just not even trying anymore.

stoneyburn hibs
04-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Is it just me or are the yams on here getting lazy?

They're just not even trying anymore.

Some on here are too quick to judge , of course i could be wrong .

Pretty Boy
04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Some on here are too quick to judge , of course i could be wrong .

Anyone who can honestly say Griffiths done nothing last season apart from his goal in the semi final obviously didn't spend much time watching Hibs.

stoneyburn hibs
04-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Anyone who can honestly say Griffiths done nothing last season apart from his goal in the semi final obviously didn't spend much time watching Hibs.

Yes i completely agree with you regarding Griffiths, the opening post was not the best i have seen on here but it does not mean he/she is from the darkside .

Wotherspiniesta
04-06-2012, 07:58 PM

:aok: Should we launch 'bingo' from this site aswell? :greengrin

Hibs Class
04-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Yes i completely agree with you regarding Griffiths, the opening post was not the best i have seen on here but it does not mean he/she is from the darkside .

I think you're right. The OP could just as easily be a simpleton who didn't watch any football at all last season.

lapsedhibee
04-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Have. The word you're looking for is have.

If we had of won we would of been starting the new season with the same shower of crap the we finished the season with, a win in the final would of papered over the crackes in the side.

SO every cloud has a sliver linen

Your pretty mutch on you're own now Hibs Class - it was just announced on the wireless this evening that The Queen's English Society of decided to disband, sighting 'lack of interest'. Apostrophes no more, double comparatives no more, ect.

Jonnyboy
04-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Your pretty mutch on you're own now Hibs Class - it was just announced on the wireless this evening that The Queen's English Society of decided to disband, sighting 'lack of interest'. Apostrophes no more, double comparatives no more, ect.

Is it not citing?

:offski: :greengrin

hibby72
04-06-2012, 09:41 PM
i think you're right. The op could just as easily be a simpleton who didn't watch any football at all last season.he can take an ok corner ,a stepover, banned, what else did he bring???????because hes a hibby ,wake up

Jonnyboy
04-06-2012, 09:44 PM
he can take an ok corner ,a stepover, banned, what else did he bring???????because hes a hibby ,wake up

You're right. We should have booted him and kept Agogo

Twa Cairpets
04-06-2012, 09:45 PM
he can take an ok corner ,a stepover, banned, what else did he bring???????because hes a hibby ,wake up

Thats right, lets raise a thread about a player who's left, in a game we'd rather not dwell on, in a season that's finished.

Nice try, away and breathe in some asbestos in your 400,000 seater stand.

Pretty Boy
04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
11 goals, 10 assists.

No bad for someone who done 'nothing'.

Pete
04-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I really should have put money on chelsea to win the champions league.

nonshinyfinish
04-06-2012, 10:04 PM

:tee hee:

fat freddy
04-06-2012, 10:05 PM
if only eddie turnbull had the foresight to drop arthur duncan for the second replay of the scottish cup final in 79 we might have won the damn thing...i blame tom hart for not getting rid of him sooner..

Hibs Class
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-LJpKoyyIU

dangermouse
05-06-2012, 10:57 AM
11 goals, 10 assists.

No bad for someone who done 'nothing'.

The new Brian Hamilton (or Brian Kerr for our younger viewers) :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
05-06-2012, 11:42 AM

Headless chicken, Griffiths??? Think you are mistaken.....Bags of talent, needed to harness his temper at times though.....

Aldo
05-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Headless chicken, Griffiths??? Think you are mistaken.....Bags of talent, needed to harness his temper at times though.....

BF spot on re the 'harnessing of talent' thing. LG was excellent for Hibs just a bit misunderstood TBH.

Lucius Apuleius
05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
if only eddie turnbull had the foresight to drop arthur duncan for the second replay of the scottish cup final in 79 we might have won the damn thing...i blame tom hart for not getting rid of him sooner..

:grr: That was definitely the referee's fault in '79!!!!

marleyhib
05-06-2012, 05:46 PM
I would have preferred to see Doyle start in the final rather than GOC. Would he have made any difference? I doubt it.

Our midfield was gash all season, has been for seasons - that was the main problem on May 19th.

We failed to beat any top 6 team all season except St J at home, a game which I thought we were lucky to win. Mind you we struggled to beat anybody.

Time to move on.

jdships
05-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Looks like one or two posters have graduated PHd " In Hindsight" :greengrin
Remember the doctor telling me about my sex life " What's gone is gone and it won't come back " - same applies here !!!!!!!!:rolleyes::greengrin:wink:

Eyrie
05-06-2012, 09:23 PM
The new Brian Hamilton (or Brian Kerr for our younger viewers) :greengrin
I don't think Hamilton scored that many in his entire career at Easter Road, let alone in just one year. Kerr may have done so but his achievement was of course unseen.

lyonhibs
05-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Looks like one or two posters have graduated PHd " In Hindsight" :greengrin
Remember the doctor telling me about my sex life " What's gone is gone and it won't come back " - same applies here !!!!!!!!:rolleyes::greengrin:wink:

Errrr, thanks for sharing I guess..................... :paranoid: :greengrin

How has this pash thread got to a second page (he says, realising the irony in adding to it)

The Cup Final is gone, kaput, finito. If lessons aren't visibly learned, and pronto, as soon as next season kicks off, then is the time to be sharpening the pitch forks.