PDA

View Full Version : Club shop

PJ IronHIbee
04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Visited the club shop this afternoon with my 5 year old daughter. She has been at me for a few months now that she wanted a hibs top. A few kids at her primary school have Dundee united, dunfermline and **** tops. She was like a kid in a sweetie shop. Although I thought the goods on offer were not great, she managed to talk me into buying not only her top but a pencil case set, a packed lunch box, new scarf and some sweets. It's freezing outside but she is out on her bike proud as punch wearing her new top. I hope she has better fortune following the cabbage than her old man. GGTTH.

MoscowHibs
04-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Bless her, good to see her faither bringing her up properly

givescotlandfreedom
04-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Bless her, good to see her faither bringing her up properly

:agree::flag:

LancashireHibby
04-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Good work - make sure you do it all again when the new strip comes out :wink:

Pretty Boy
04-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Well done for doing things the right way. Following Hibs isn't easy but its undoubtedly right.

There's a wee boy of about 7 who lives about 3 doors up from my parents. I used to always see him wandering about in a Hibs top so when i was visiting the other day I asked him what he thought of the final. He then replied 'it was great' before pulling up his jacket to reveal a Hearts top and took great pride in telling me he's now a Hearts fan. His Dads supposed to be a Hibby so **** knows what he's doing not only allowing his son to change team but also encouraging it by buying him a strip.

Good on you for being a proper parent!

JohnStephens91
04-06-2012, 07:23 PM
I used to remember the summer trips to the club store with my dad before school for all my Hibs pencils, pens, rubbers, rulers and a t-shirt. I remember one year I got a pencil case as well and when we were walking out McLeish was getting out his car and he signed my pencil case for me. Getting the Hibs stuff when I was young really helped me support the team up to this point in my life and beyond. Although I did ask my dad to take me to a Hibs game, he never forced it on me until after we started going together!

SheriffLobo
04-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Being honest I am bringing my wee man up as a hibby. My dad suffered, I suffered and am still so why should that pain be allowed to skip a generation. Altho the sweet shop thing is true, had my son in the shop when got my final tickets....within 2 mins he had a foam hand, clapper and a jesters hat shouting catch me. Best part was he ran out the door, security man just laughed and said that's one way to do it. Shame he is tiny or i could have got some strips and training gear up his jumper ;0p

cocopops1875
04-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I used to remember the summer trips to the club store with my dad before school for all my Hibs pencils, pens, rubbers, rulers and a t-shirt. I remember one year I got a pencil case as well and when we were walking out McLeish was getting out his car and he signed my pencil case for me. Getting the Hibs stuff when I was young really helped me support the team up to this point in my life and beyond. Although I did ask my dad to take me to a Hibs game, he never forced it on me until after we started going together!

:greengrin much has changed since my school days :not worth

JohnStephens91
04-06-2012, 09:55 PM
:greengrin much has changed since my school days :not worth

Hibs condoms, were they what Griffiths wore when he was bonking the two birds and knocked them both up?

CropleyWasGod
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Hibs condoms, were they what Griffiths wore when he was bonking the two birds and knocked them both up?

To be fair, they're not like socks. You're not supposed to turn them inside out and wear them again.

StevesFamau5
04-06-2012, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=CropleyWasGod;3254402]To be fair, they're not like socks. You're not supposed to turn them inside out and wear them again

they seem to experience a lot of significant holes in defending :greengrin

cocopops1875
05-06-2012, 05:30 AM

When we pre seasoned in essen their club store sold rot-weiss essen condoms

RoYO!
05-06-2012, 06:05 AM
When we pre seasoned in essen their club store sold rot-weiss essen condoms

Sounds like a particularly nasty STD...