PDA

View Full Version : Avid readers but non-posters

Baker9
03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
I had real problems getting a cup final ticket and eventually got one from a Hibs.netter who responded to one of my posts.
He did what he said he would do and I got the ticket from him outside the ground on the day at 2.00, face value plus a hug. Brilliant guy with a daft Uncle. In the short time we spoke he said that he had been on hibs.net for years but had never posted.

I have 300+ posts on my current username and also had around the same number on a previous name. I registered and started reading hibs.net long after it was started and wonder how many readers but non posters there are out there and why you don't post.

When I think this through, probably nobody will reply to this! :greengrin Thank goodness for thick skin.

coco mc
03-06-2012, 06:49 AM
I had real problems getting a cup final ticket and eventually got one from a Hibs.netter who responded to one of my posts.
He did what he said he would do and I got the ticket from him outside the ground on the day at 2.00, face value plus a hug. Brilliant guy with a daft Uncle. In the short time we spoke he said that he had been on hibs.net for years but had never posted.

I have 300+ posts on my current username and also had around the same number on a previous name. I registered and started reading hibs.net net long after it was started and wonder how many readers but non posters there are out there and why you don't post.

When I think this through, probably nobody will reply to this! :greengrin Thank goodness for thick skin.
Been reading for years but just started posting

Baker9
03-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Been reading for years but just started posting

Why haven't you posted?

lucky
03-06-2012, 07:24 AM
I read more than I post. But still have chalked up a few posts over the years. Each to their own. I find this board is less cliquey than it used to be. Hardly see a new poster getting a hard time unless they are blatant yam. So get involved, join the madness that is Hibs.net #fact

wearethehibs
03-06-2012, 07:27 AM
I was a reader for ages. Got to the point that so many posts annoyed me that I had to make an account and start posting. Mostly post controversial stuff then never look at the thread again mind you lol.

ChicoM1875
03-06-2012, 07:50 AM
I'm just mildly voyeuristic.

VickMackie
03-06-2012, 08:30 AM
I've been a reader for ages. I tried to sign up recently but wasn't reading the error messages properly. I was already registered! I even sent a mail to admin asking what was going on. :doh:

GraniteCityHibs
03-06-2012, 08:55 AM
The irony of reading this and thnking of posting and then moving on- anyway I decided to come back and reply.

I read quite a bit, every couple of days or so i'd say.

The main reason i don't post that often is mainly a time thing and also as i'm mainly on my phone to do it I find it difficult (unlike say Facebook or Twitter) to see when anyone has replied or agreed or whatever. sometimes it could be the day after or a couple of days after by the time i'm back on and by that time the thread has gone on to page 16 and i posted on page 4. That's the nature of this kind of forum but i'm just saying that is a bit of a factor for me.

Mainly though I think it's because my main thoughts on Hibs are quite often the same as a great number on here and if i go into a thread and see 20 people saying the same thing as me I consider it a bit of a waste of time unless i'm adding something. Especially if my feelings are:

''FFS HIBS'' ''PETRIE SORT IT OUT'' or just a simple ''YESSSSS'' or ''GGTTH'' etc etc etc

Which are perfectly valid and worthwhile posts but i figure if 20 people have already said it then i don't need to add it too. Again, that's the nature of a forum but that's just my own take on my activity/lack of.

alfie
03-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Wot he just said! :agree:

I rarely read a thread before someone else has already put across the point of view that I would have said. Otherwise my posts would consist of just:

:agree:

OR

This.

Lately I usually browse hibs.net on my phone, and its not so easy to respond anyway (big fingers, small screen) and mostly for the CWG & CavGreen Laugh In (aka Rangers In Administration) during the off season and before the Greggs posts really get going in a month or so.

I don't make it to matches very often, so I usually try to get more insight into how we are playing and who is good or bad from on here, so that I know what to look for when I do make it to a match. There is always a lot more info on here than you'll get from any paper or BBC report. I'm also a private member because I think it is worth the money to help keep this site running as you guys are my main source of info on my team. Without :hnet: I'd be relying on BBC highlights and The Hootsmon match reports, which is why I never kept up with Hibs in the eighties and nineties when I was living in Aberdeen and there was no internet.

Keep up the good work for all us thread watchers!

coco mc
03-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Why haven't you posted?
Mostly time I guess also I don't have the best grammar being dyslexic .....so never wanted to be shot down by the grammar police sad I know lol

Forza Fred
03-06-2012, 09:31 AM
I've been on here for what seems like a hundred years..being a previous member of what was known, and probably still exists in some form, as the 'Hibs List'

I guess I would log in on average about 10 times a day..yes, fair dinkum, as they say here, 10 tmes a day..due partly it must be said to the time differences.

I'll log on about 0600hrs on the train going to work and flit in an dout on teh journey to work (we get up early and work very hard in Sydney) and will do so again on the way home and numerous times at night/evening.

DO post, but I guess the time difference means that a topic may have been in a manner of speaking, done to death by the time I get a chance to post..can't post from the I pad..so generally speaking unless I actually start a post, someone will have already expressed a similar point of view to mine, adn I usually do not feel I am contriuting in any way if I simply say..'wot he said''.

Possibly the other thing is now offically being an old fart, (Yes, I WAS at the 7-0 game) I don''t necessarily feel the need to rush into print EVERY time something upsets/inspires me, as some seem to do...although many times, even though its thousands of miles away, and through a computer terminal, I distinctly sometimes detect an aroma of yam at the wind up..:wink:

Col2
03-06-2012, 09:36 AM
I read a lot and only post now and then. I said after THAT game I would stop looking in and did so for a couple of days but well you know the rest...

Jim44
03-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Some of the cynics here might say that more of us should read more and post less.:greengrin

clerriehibs
03-06-2012, 10:30 AM
I've been on here for what seems like a hundred years..being a previous member of what was known, and probably still exists in some form, as the 'Hibs List'

I guess I would log in on average about 10 times a day..yes, fair dinkum, as they say here, 10 tmes a day..due partly it must be said to the time differences.

I'll log on about 0600hrs on the train going to work and flit in an dout on teh journey to work (we get up early and work very hard in Sydney) and will do so again on the way home and numerous times at night/evening.

DO post, but I guess the time difference means that a topic may have been in a manner of speaking, done to death by the time I get a chance to post..can't post from the I pad..so generally speaking unless I actually start a post, someone will have already expressed a similar point of view to mine, adn I usually do not feel I am contriuting in any way if I simply say..'wot he said''.

Possibly the other thing is now offically being an old fart, (Yes, I WAS at the 7-0 game) I don''t necessarily feel the need to rush into print EVERY time something upsets/inspires me, as some seem to do...although many times, even though its thousands of miles away, and through a computer terminal, I distinctly sometimes detect an aroma of yam at the wind up..:wink:

ok ... what was hibs list, then????

frazeHFC
03-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Nowadays i hardly ever read. I read the first post then then post my thoughts.

Hibspirational
03-06-2012, 11:00 AM

I have 300+ posts on my current username and also had around the same number on a previous name. I registered and started reading hibs.net long after it was started and wonder how many readers but non posters there are out there and why you don't post.

Mainly because if a user with a low number of posts happens to say something that's even mildly 'controversial', instead of their view being discussed/debated there are too many users that automatically assume that he/she is a Jambo and your view is automatically ignorned/abused.

Wotherspiniesta
03-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Some of the cynics here might say that more of us should read more and post less.:greengrin

Nowadays i hardly ever read. I read the first post then then post my thoughts.

:greengrin

s.a.m
03-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Mainly because if a user with a low number of posts happens to say something that's even mildly 'controversial', instead of their view being discusseoes /debated there are too many users that automatically assume that he/she is a Jambo and your view is automatically ignorned/abused.

That does happen, and maybe it shouldn't. But - in the real, non-cyber world - if you were making the acquaintance of a group of people at work, or in the pub, you would probably keep your more extreme opinions to yourself until you'd got your feet under the table, and got to know them. If you weighed in straight away with forthright and opposing political and social viewpoints, you would risk offending and alienating them. Is it not a similar thing, in a different context?

Two Halves
03-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Like a number of others who have replied, I check the site most days however it's normally after work / later in the evening that I'm reading so most points have been covered already that I would pass comment on.

I do like coming on here though as there's far more info available than on 'official' sports pages. Especially during the transfer windows!

Keep up the good work folks!

Iceman1875
03-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Only recently joined bit have viewed the forums for 10 years. My brother doesn't post but views the forum daily. He should post and spraff his nonsense, he'll fit in well! :D

muzzhfc
03-06-2012, 11:51 AM
i tend to read more than i post, ill post if early on in a thread, but if its on page 3+ i tend not to

Pretty Boy
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I first signed up, with the same account but using a different username, when I moved to Aberdeen. Was more of a reader in those days and mainly used to post to arrange lifts, train and megabus journeys down to ER fortnightly with fellow Hibees. Sadly don't see any of them still posting. Collectively we must have spent thousands on fares and fuel!

Living so far away Hibs.net was my link to the club where I could read up on what was going on and see what people were thinking about things. Over the years I gradually started posting more and now I have an opinion on just about everything.

MSK
03-06-2012, 12:18 PM
I dont post much ..more a reader of the forums ...:agree:

phantom
03-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Usually someone else has already made the point I would want to make so I don't bother. The one time I did, my post was completely ignored! I think you have to spend quite a bit of time and effort to get "noticed" on a board like this and I'm not committed enough to do that. Love reading others' opinions, though!

clerriehibs
03-06-2012, 12:47 PM

:rotflmao:

cad
03-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Usually someone else has already made the point I would want to make so I don't bother. The one time I did, my post was completely ignored! I think you have to spend quite a bit of time and effort to get "noticed" on a board like this and I'm not committed enough to do that. Love reading others' opinions, though!

You put a post up that they dont like buddy you`ll soon get noticed, its about saying your piece if they dont like it tough.

TBH with a handle like Phantom do you really want to be noticed

The Green Goblin
03-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Mainly because if a user with a low number of posts happens to say something that's even mildly 'controversial', instead of their view being discussed/debated there are too many users that automatically assume that he/she is a Jambo and your view is automatically ignorned/abused.

I know what you are saying, but to be fair, the admins are pretty good on that front, both in weeding out the yams and in protecting folks who have been wrongly accused. It's good to share your ideas! Go for it!

The Green Goblin
03-06-2012, 01:01 PM
I have posted on here since 2002 but was also on the old forum before that for a few years. When you look at my post count, it's not very much for 10 years work is it? (secretly, I think there's something wrong with the post counter! I put about 3 million posts on the Calender Thread ffs! Haha) but I usually only post if I really have something I want to say or strongly like/dislike a post I have read. hibs.net is a great thing to have on your phone for a lengthy visit to the john too!

S.sct
03-06-2012, 02:31 PM
More of a reader than a poster, mainly post when I have something to say (surprise,surprise) or pished.......:greengrin

Kato
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
ok ... what was hibs list, then????

The Hibs-list started around 1993. Its an email discussion group and after a few changes of server it settled on the Yahoo Groups server. It's still on the go, is less "bitty" than a message board to the nature of emails.

gf77
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I've been lurking for years also. The main reason I don't post much is probably that I don't have anything of any interest to say!

Baker9
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM

You have not been ignored this time! I can understand how 'getting noticed' would come with time and effort and some of the heavy posters must have spent half their lives on the board. Much of the serious discussion that goes on would be classed as high quality debate in any situation and most of the prolific posters have earned their place as opinion leaders. Rangers in Adminstration is a good example of this quality.

Has there ever been a 'poster of the decade' poll? Is there a table of the most prolific posters, based on number of posts? I have no idea who I would vote for but there a few I look out for. If I don't have much time to spend on the board I may even choose to limit my reading to posts started by the ones I recognise as 'good' (in my opinion).

jamieross
03-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Ive read for a while now. Dont post too often purely to avoid the ridiculous arguments over nothing that you can get on here

Lee1875
03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Read for many years but never posted. Was a member on bounce but was banned simply for having an opinion that differed to the admins.

The Green Goblin
03-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Ive read for a while now. Dont post too often purely to avoid the ridiculous arguments over nothing that you can get on here

You're sooo wrong. :greengrin

sparky
03-06-2012, 06:03 PM
I am an avid reader but rarely post. Probably because living abroad I don't go to games and therefore can't really offer opinions on the day to day events.

oldbutdim
03-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Read for many years but never posted. Was a member on bounce but was banned simply for having an opinion that differed to the admins.

I doubt very much that any Hibs site would ban a poster simply for having a 'different opinion' from the admins.

:rolleyes:

Apart from when I was banned from here obviously.
:wink:

sparky
03-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I am an avid reader but rarely post. Probably because living abroad I don't go to games and therefore can't really offer opinions on the day to day events.

Nuitdelune
03-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Don't post much because someone replied that is the stupidest post I have ever read or something like that--can't ever bear to read it back, as it really hurt at the time!!!

BroxburnHibee
03-06-2012, 06:37 PM

What a load of pish!!!!!

Who asked you anyway? :greengrin

half.time.draw.
03-06-2012, 07:04 PM

I became a private member for that reason. It's the way forward

DH1875
03-06-2012, 10:01 PM

Enough of all that. Who's the bird in your avatar? Very tasty :aok:.

Falkirk Hibby
03-06-2012, 10:50 PM
I used to get involved a fair bit more a few years ago, but rarely post now. Most of the reasons have already been stated, i.e. time, my opinion already well covered etc....but another thing that struck me a while back is that if you are on here long enough you realise that most topics go in cycles. When you have been involed in a "flag debate", "what was your first game" or "love Petrie/hate Petrie" before, it starts to feel like deja vu. Nothing wrong with these threads as there are always new people joining and want to discuss these issues....

For me, unless something really gets the juices flowing, I just sit back and enjoy you guys going at it hammer and tongs!

hibby67
03-06-2012, 11:20 PM
I definitely read more than I post.......
I don’t get to as many games these days due to me working shifts .... I don’t tend to post about a players performance that day etc unless I was at the game
But I do enjoy reading what’s going on and getting the scoops before they are announced.....

jamieross
03-06-2012, 11:22 PM
You're sooo wrong. :greengrin

Haha theres always one :cb

theonlywayisup
04-06-2012, 08:30 PM

Tell me about it...........fancy being called a Yam because you want your team to focus on winning the derby!

Oh, well.............I don't give a monkey's what they say. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love the Hibs.

Hibrandenburg
04-06-2012, 09:29 PM

Same here. Don't really get involved unless I feel I can add something or I feel a post is so far off the mark that I need to counter it. Doesn't mean I'm right and they're wrong, just that I feel they're wrong :-)

I could spend my time reading the press online but that is just too 2 dimensional compared to the discussion that takes place on here.

Green Lady
05-06-2012, 12:49 AM
1st ever post on this thread :wink:

Read the .net every day. Sometimes logged in, sometimes not. Don't post as, being female, thoughts aren't taken seriously and as most non-regular posters say, unless you're in the "in" crowd, anything remotely anti hibs is seen as being a yam.........

The Green Goblin
05-06-2012, 01:52 AM

Read the .net every day. Sometimes logged in, sometimes not. Don't post as, being female, thoughts aren't taken seriously and as most non-regular posters say, unless you're in the "in" crowd, anything remotely anti hibs is seen as being a yam.........

At the risk of alienating you even further, in all honesty, everything you just wrote just isn't true. The bit about female posters not being taken seriously is a bit silly, seeing as one of the admins is a woman and there are at least two other prominent women posters who are reliably in the thick of things when points are being debated. There may have been an "in crowd" a while back (years) but thankfully a load of new posters has helped the forum break away from that. It's been that way for some time now. Finally, if you post "anti-hibs" stuff, you can expect a bit of stick and why shouldn't you? If however, you have issues with Hibs and vent or constructively criticise, you will find plenty of like minds on here, with me being one of them. Sometimes you have to defend your point of view, but that's all part of the debating. You should give it another shot.

Aaron
05-06-2012, 01:59 AM
I used to post all the time on the old site many moons ago (pre 2002).

I think I am the 13th or 14th member to join this new site since it started or something like that.....god knows what we are on now? :confused:.

I had to give up my season ticket due to work commitment so don't read and post as much but I will try and make more effort in 2012 / 2013 season.

TrickyNicky
05-06-2012, 03:25 AM
I think there used to be a " posts read " stat a while ago.

Hongkong Phooey
05-06-2012, 04:25 AM
I am a serial reader / non-poster too. In fact, I only registered to post a few weeks before the cup final. Don't really have a good reason for this tbh - just really enjoy reading the threads I guess.

Trying to get more involved now I've moved abroad.

Must. Try.Harder!

Pete
05-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Don't post much because someone replied that is the stupidest post I have ever read or something like that--can't ever bear to read it back, as it really hurt at the time!!!

Good grief don't let things like that put you off. People say that all the time without actually meaning it. If you have a strong opinion about something there will always be those who disagree.

People shouldn't think their posts are being "ignored" either. It's up there, it's no doubt been read loads of times but maybe people don't feel the need to reply or perhaps there's another post with similar sentiments.

If you've got something to add then go for it. I don't think I've even acknowledged or replied to some of the people who I think are the best posters in terms of quality.

Baker9
05-06-2012, 06:41 AM

I can understand that but I bet the comment wasn't as bad as it seemed to you at the time. No matter how good someone's post is someone somewhere will disagree with it. It may have been a good guy having a bad day that replied. It isn't you they are getting at - they don't have a clue who you are - and none of us is right all the time.

Speedway
05-06-2012, 07:34 AM
I read far more than I post despite my post count. The reason for that is sheer bewilderment at stuff that gets posted here.

Fishtank
05-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Have been on here for years an read the forums most days. Can't remember last time I posted, probably a rant about Calderwood. Like others, tend to see someone else post a view I agree with so don't see point in saying things twice.

RG04
05-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Long time reader, first time poster!!!! Your thread pushed me to do it!!! No idea really, why i have not posted something before!!!!

Persevere80
05-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Mostly read the threads for wee updates, With accounts here and the bounce but i dont like coming on the day after the night before because some of the hurting is still raw but i post without thinking every now and then just to keep the posts up and let people know im still here.

TrickyNicky
05-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Long time reader, first time poster!!!! Your thread pushed me to do it!!! No idea really, why i have not posted something before!!!!

Baby Steps pal, baby steps !

Here is Part I of the " Easy Assimilation Program "

Try a few smilies here and there.

:agree: is a good one to use early on.
:top marks, :greengrin and :flag:are excellent ways to make new friends.

:wink:,:aok: and:thumbsup:can make you seem extra clever and almost " in the know " !

RG04
05-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. good advice..........Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

TrickyNicky
05-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Part II - Easy Assimilation Program ( Due to a maximum of 10 smilies per message ).

:confused:,:rolleyes:,:brickwall and:faf: are for 100 posts and above.

:bye:,:hmmm:, and :tee hee: is for Hibs.net royalty

The overuse of the :taxi can be your death warrant, or, if used wisely can be an extremely effective expression of anger ( extremely popular in the last two weeks of Calderwood's tenure !!

mrdependable
05-06-2012, 09:28 AM
I post very infrequently despite enjoying reading the forums. Dont know why...probably sheer laziness. Must do better.

TrickyNicky
05-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Part III - Easy Assimilation Program ( The Random Classics )!

:giruy:, :ostrich::xtree2 and :slipper:

Daz1875
05-06-2012, 10:52 AM
I read this almost religiously everyday but i barely post, most of the time i dont post because some of the things that are said towards the team is out of order (yes i agree we have been bad for a while now) we are all supporters of our team and if any of the players do read this (which i am sure some do) i certainly wouldnt be happy.

I am sure that some people here will now give me a hard time for this...... go on then it is only my opinion

We have not been a team and will not be a team that challenge for Third for years we only got to Europe because of a good start to a season by Yogi and even that had its issues , since then it has been rubbish to watch and we have no atmosphere at games all apart from the Dunf game which was outstanding if we could provide that sort of atmosphere every game we could get better players, win more games etc... (vicious circle)

In Pat i trust but he needs to trust us lets get behind them from here onwards hopefully we will bring some decent players in but the way the club is we cant expect people like Hayes, Swanson and even Mcpake to come to us.
Petrie and Farmer are running a business but not willing to back the manager and i dont see this changing short term so we will have to settle for being a mid table team at best like Motherwell and Dundee Utd were until they could bring in top quality kids look at any kids who have come through from Utd and Well and we should be embarresed about the quality of Johnny Russell and Jamie Murphy and the likes compared to our David Wotherspoon and Paul Hanlon, we have the facilties but not the youth coaches or scouts to go find the quality, i run a football team there are fantastic kids out there and i tell you none of them want to come to Hibs

Rant over ....

In Pat we trust

GGTTH

Jay
05-06-2012, 11:34 AM

Cant agree with the female bit of your post but understand that you are saying thats how you feel. When I signed up I felt that it would be that way and decided to have my username as an obvious female so people might go a bit easier on me. Lack of confidence probably made me do that in what is still preceived as a male dominated fan base. As time went on I realised that most dont treat me any differently. There are loads of female posters on here, some are obvious by their names and some not so obvious.
The 'in' crowd is a thing of the past imo and this place is much fresher in the last year or so.

It takes time to gain respect on these types of forums because its faceless, sometimes your opinion is the same as others so you dont post, sometimes those who shout loudest are the only ones heard but keep plodding along, posting your thoughts and opinions and let the admins deal with those who feel their job is to shoot down any newbies. Male or female makes no difference. I've been here for years - one day someone might listen :greengrin

banchoryhibs
05-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Definitely an avid reader but don't post much because I can't do this from work and by the time I get home most of what I might have wanted to say has already been covered.

Very, very rarely get anything like inside information so can't start "Scoopy understands" threads but enjoy reading what those in the know have to say.

I'll chip in from time to time if I think that my comments will add anything to the discussions.

The PM board is certainly worthwhile:agree:

barryhibby
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
This is as good a time as any for me to start posting , been reading for a couple of years now mostly to see about the rumours of players coming and going , usually after games i would rather bang my heed off the wall :brickwall and be in bad mood with everyone around me , but now i will start posting so i can vent my frustrations , anger and most importantly ( and i hope its a lot next season) my happiness .

Been a Hibby for many a year and this is as bad as its been for me , but i look forward to every new season and now is no different , so as always i'll be right behind the team . Mon the HIBEES !!

HibbyAndy
05-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Im also an avid reader but very seldom post.

lyonhibs
05-06-2012, 09:35 PM

:top marks

Where to start...............................

iwasthere1972
05-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I used to post a load of rubbish on a daily basis. I now only post rubbish now and again.

sleeping giant
05-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Me too :agree:

I'm trying to be sensible in my auld age so that leaves me with nowt to post :greengrin

I also find most threads have been done before.

sleeping giant
05-06-2012, 09:49 PM
I used to post a load of rubbish on a daily basis. I now only only rubbish now and again.

Yip :agree:

iwasthere1972
05-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Yip :agree:

:agree:

Don Giovanni
05-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I was reading the message boards (both here and the Bounce) for years before taking the plunge and composing my first post. There was no particular spark to start me posting but I figured that you can't have a message board unless people are prepared to air their views, so I decided to get involved and contribute my tuppence worth...

...and speaking of tuppence worth and making a contribution, its probably about time I payed my dues for the amount of time I spend reading this site.
Can anyone explain how to go about becoming a private member?

MSK
05-06-2012, 11:26 PM
I was reading the message boards (both here and the Bounce) for years before taking the plunge and composing my first post. There was no particular spark to start me posting but I figured that you can't have a message board unless people are prepared to air their views, so I decided to get involved and contribute my tuppence worth...

...and speaking of tuppence worth and making a contribution, its probably about time I payed my dues for the amount of time I spend reading this site.
Can anyone explain how to go about becoming a private member?If you have paypal click this link mate .. http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?39-hibs-net-Private-Membership

Exiled Hibby
06-06-2012, 12:44 PM

I dont post much as I get too depressed at the standard of grammar, punctuation and spelling used on this site. I will post moar when it gets' gooder

Don Giovanni
07-06-2012, 06:10 AM
If you have paypal click this link mate .. http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?39-hibs-net-Private-Membership

Cheers happyhibbie.

I'm now a full blown member!

Gatecrasher
07-06-2012, 06:26 AM

There are a few females that post on a regular basis.

i post more than I would like, I'm usually passing the time at work. I wouldnt like to imagine how much work I'd get done without .net :wink:

SlickShoes
07-06-2012, 11:23 AM
I spent a while reading and not posting, then decided to post, posted quite a lot at first but now I just read most of the stuff and don't bother posting, unless its something really annoying me or I am just very bored.

IWasThere2016
07-06-2012, 11:27 AM

:agree: Me too. What's a post? :wink: :greengrin

iwasthere1972
07-06-2012, 04:29 PM
:agree: Me too. What's a post? :wink: :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqmqGsTTBI

I haven't been posting much lately but I'm making up for it today. Might even make 100 not out.

Jim Herriot
07-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Another avid reader but very rare poster here. The reasons for this have already been stated by other rare posters. :greengrin

Diclonius
07-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd say I was a rare poster/more inclined to read, but my post count says otherwise.

Hibernia&Alba
07-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Quiet folks are often the most thoughtful and interesting. You guys should think about posting more and adding to the debate :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm a marmite poster!

Hibernia&Alba
07-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm a marmite poster!

Worse than that, you're a scouser :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Worse than that, you're a scouser :greengrin

FFS mate what right do you have to blow my cover after all this time. :greengrin

MSK
07-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Cheers happyhibbie.

I'm now a full blown member!

:greengrinGood stuff...this is where your money goes ...http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?238686-Under-13-s-show-the-way :thumbsup::

Hibernia&Alba
07-06-2012, 07:16 PM
FFS mate what right do you have to blow my cover after all this time. :greengrin

Aye :greengrin

I think Rodgers is a clever appointment, by the way.

Hibernia&Alba
07-06-2012, 07:17 PM

I think Rodgers is a good appointment, by the way.

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2012, 07:20 PM

I think Rodgers is a good appointment, by the way.

Time will tell, I certainly hope so.