PDA

View Full Version : Hibs historic trust

SouthMoroccoStu
02-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Does anyone have an information on the Hibs historic trust?

I was looking for a contact number, an email address and a best contact name.

And is the society based in the stadium?

Any info at all would be great?

Thanks

hibbybrian
02-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Does anyone have an information on the Hibs historic trust?

I was looking for a contact number, an email address and a best contact name.

And is the society based in the stadium?

Any info at all would be great?

Thanks

Website here

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/HHT/welcome.html I've emailed a few times but never got a response :rolleyes:

You will probably have better luck contacting Rabid Underdog by PM or e-mail as Willie has always been very helpful :wink:

Conrad Gray
02-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi there, I am involved with the Trust. Please send me a PM and I will assist if I can.

hibbybrian
02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Website here

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/HHT/welcome.html I've emailed a few times but never got a response :rolleyes:

You will probably have better luck contacting Rabid Underdog by PM or e-mail as Willie has always been very helpful :wink:

Hi there, I am involved with the Trust. Please send me a PM and I will assist if I can.

See :greengrin

Willie - Pity we couldn't meet up when I was over - hopefully next time :aok:

Topographic Hibby
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi there, I am involved with the Trust. Please send me a PM and I will assist if I can. RU, I have a "wee issue" with the HHT. Rather than airing in public, can I PM you the details? Ta!!

Conrad Gray
03-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Please do.

Topographic Hibby
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
RU, I have a "wee issue" with the HHT. Rather than airing in public, can I PM you the details? Ta!!
Sorry, on reflection I'm being a bit of a Drama Queen. The HHT are a do a wonderful job. No further action needed here. Thanks for the offer of help.

TH