PDA

View Full Version : Moving seats next season

lugz
01-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know when the window opens (if not already open) when you can change your seat for next season?

Had a look on the website but couldn't see anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck Rhoades
01-06-2012, 03:32 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?238323-Relocating-Your-Season-Ticket-To-Section-43-Next-Season

lugz
01-06-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?238323-Relocating-Your-Season-Ticket-To-Section-43-Next-Season

Unfortunately I'm just moving to the seat next to mine as friend isn't renewing and this creates a gap between me and my mate. Gonna pop into ticket office next week surely can't be that difficult.

DH1875
01-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Could be wrong but I think you've got up till the 9th.

Kris1875
01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
You can change your seats from the 4th june until the 9th , hope that helps .

midlothianhibby
02-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Does anyone know when the window opens (if not already open) when you can change your seat for next season?

Had a look on the website but couldn't see anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've already moved my seat for next season. I've moved from the West Stand to my sofa, where I will be spending my Saturday afternoon's watching Gillette Soccer Saturday.......................

Lang Toun Hibs
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I've already moved my seat for next season. I've moved from the West Stand to my sofa, where I will be spending my Saturday afternoon's watching Gillette Soccer Saturday.......................

Well done you...that's the spirit.

MSK
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
I've already moved my seat for next season. I've moved from the West Stand to my sofa, where I will be spending my Saturday afternoon's watching Gillette Soccer Saturday.......................Are you looking for a medal ..?....well done ..superb ..excellent ..your the man ..

flash
02-06-2012, 07:21 PM

What a guy.

Gus Fring
02-06-2012, 08:42 PM

:applause:

Mind and sing loud enough so the team can still hear you.

Iggy Pope
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Sensible move. Then your heart can always be in Midlothian. Is yer sofa in a nice pink hoose?

SquashedFrogg
08-06-2012, 08:36 AM
You can change your seats from the 4th june until the 9th , hope that helps .

Bump.

Is this for existing ST holders or anyone?

Bought (well paid for) myself and the wee boy one this year after a few years of PATG and wasn't sure when I can actually collect my ST and if I need to go within these dates to pick our seats?

Any help greatly appreciated. Having/had great difficulty contacting the ticket office over the last few days.

munchar
08-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Bump.

Is this for existing ST holders or anyone?

Bought (well paid for) myself and the wee boy one this year after a few years of PATG and wasn't sure when I can actually collect my ST and if I need to go within these dates to pick our seats?

Any help greatly appreciated. Having/had great difficulty contacting the ticket office over the last few days.

Go in clubshop and turn right.
You can change your seats now, but wont be able to collect ST till the end of the month.
Theres still a few good seats left near halfway line in the east if your there, but they wont last long.

SquashedFrogg
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Go in clubshop and turn right.
You can change your seats now, but wont be able to collect ST till the end of the month.
Theres still a few good seats left near halfway line in the east if your there, but they wont last long.

Cheers mate, mission accomplished...:flag:

frazeHFC
08-06-2012, 01:06 PM

Oh look at me..... have fun pleasuring yourself whilst watching Chris Kamara.

.Sean.
08-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm moving from the East back to the West.

Hibby_Paul
08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Is Hibs ticket office phone number still 0131 661 1875 / 0844 844 1875 (option 2)

Trying to phone them back to cinfirm seat I want to move to but no one ever answers! The Aussie guy Craig phoned me back on Weds to discuss.

Carheenlea
08-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I've moved to the East for next season after a long spell in the West Stand. I'm on the half way line in row Y. Was wondering how many rows there are in the East to get an idea of where I am from photos of the stand?

munchar
08-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Cheers mate, mission accomplished...:flag:

Good man. :thumbsup:

Where did you choose your seats?

calumhibee1
08-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I've moved to the East for next season after a long spell in the West Stand. I'm on the half way line in row Y. Was wondering how many rows there are in the East to get an idea of where I am from photos of the stand?

I think it goes back to about JJ?

Littlest Hobo
08-06-2012, 06:49 PM

We can mock this type of comment all we like but this is the reality for quite a few Hibees I know.

The club need to create some excitement to put bums back on seats!

justlikebrazil
08-06-2012, 07:06 PM
We can mock this type of comment all we like but this is the reality for quite a few Hibees I know.

The club need to create some excitement to put bums back on seats!
:top markstotally agree i have renewed my season ticket but no way excited about it sadly!!

Silversand
09-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Managed to move seats today - no problem at all.

Plenty of options - was only moving down 1 row and along 2 seats, but did appear to be a few gaps in an area that was 90% season tickets last season, West Upper near Famous Five end.

Think today is the last day for seasons to change, before next weeks rush, but presuming you will still be able to move any time.

:pfgwa