PDA

View Full Version : New member to Hibs.net

PJ IronHIbee
01-06-2012, 08:20 AM
:flag:First time I have posted but been a regular visitor for many years. Massive Hibby and Hammers fan. Very difficult time for us all at the moment with the uncertainty re new signings and the recent hic-up in May. It's time to stick together and remember one thing. Once a Hibby always a Hibee. GGTTH

Just Alf
01-06-2012, 08:25 AM
:flag:First time I have posted but been a regular visitor for many years. Massive Hibby and Hammers fan. Very difficult time for us all at the moment with the uncertainty re new signings and the recent hic-up in May. It's time to stick together and remember one thing. Once a Hibby always a Hibee. GGTTH

Welcome!

:hibees

GraniteCityHibs
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM

Welcome!

#GGTTH

#COYI

Jack Ferrigan
01-06-2012, 09:55 AM

Welcome It's going to be an interesting summer I think.:pfgwa

Sean1875
01-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the mad house :partyhibb

snooky
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Welcome to the forum PJIH

Good honest opinons banded about by all and sundry on here as you are probably aware
(however, you might have to live up to your username from time to time :wink: :greengrin)

R'Albin
02-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Welcome mate. Once you start posting you'll find it hard to stop, when I joined I only intended to post occasionally and well.. :greengrin

PJ IronHIbee
04-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Welcome mate. Once you start posting you'll find it hard to stop, when I joined I only intended to post occasionally and well.. :greengrin

I wonder how many posters have separated or been divorced since starting to post. It is very addictive once you start. My mrs is already in the huff after a couple of days posting.

snooky
04-06-2012, 10:55 PM
I wonder how many posters have separated or been divorced since starting to post. It is very addictive once you start. My mrs is already in the huff after a couple of days posting.

Is she addicted too likes? :wink:

Persevere80
05-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the net. i think posting on the avid reader thread would be a good start. i have been on the net for years but dont post much, i always seem to put my foot in it by posting before i think.