PDA

View Full Version : NHC Xpert Eleven

JohnStephens91
30-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Not too sure if I am in the right forum for this, but I have set up an Xpert Eleven league for us Hibs fans to use to play against each other. For those not familiar with the game it is essentially a free football management game online where you set the tactics and play against other users. All the players are generated by a system and not based on any real players.

It would be fantastic to get a league system going where we have multiple divisions, but just now even getting a few people to join would be great! If the thread is in the wrong place (or isn't allowed) then feel free to move or delete it admins.

HH81
31-05-2012, 04:38 AM
There is one going already, the guy tries to get people to join every now and then. Can't remember who runs it though.

I used to play this game but got bored of it, used to be class when we had an office game as every Thursday at 11 we all used to log in to check the scores, even the bosses :greengrin

JohnStephens91
31-05-2012, 10:52 AM
There is one going already, the guy tries to get people to join every now and then. Can't remember who runs it though.

I used to play this game but got bored of it, used to be class when we had an office game as every Thursday at 11 we all used to log in to check the scores, even the bosses :greengrin

Cheers for the heads up about it, do you know the league code or am I better trawling .net for it? I love the games you play against other people in an office or a classroom because everyone really gets into them and nobody does work for ages

vercol36
31-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I'd be up for this too, but, yeah, it would probably be better joining the pre-existing one if anyone has the details?