PDA

View Full Version : Section 43 - 2011/2012

Sect43
30-05-2012, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZKC6CyDRY&feature=plcp

FranckSuzy
30-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Brilliant :top marks Excellent stuff. The SCF display made me sad as so much effort went into it :boo hoo:Anyway, keep up the good work and the sound track's top class too :agree:

JIm
30-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Whats the song used for part 1 of this video? Decent :aok:

frazeHFC
30-05-2012, 10:20 PM

After the chants of Alee Alee Aleh Ohhh the first songs is Stone Roses - I am the Resurrection.

Chuck Rhoades
30-05-2012, 10:20 PM

Alee Alee Alay Oh
Alee Alee Alay Oh
Hibernian FC
From The Capital

Only took off towards the end of the season.

TheEastTerrace
30-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Nice video lads - keep up the good work. :flag:

monktonharp
31-05-2012, 12:28 AM
fantastic effort put in for the final. well done lads, keep up the good work. I was beginning to despair , that our younger boys had given up with songs these days, so carry on the good work and keep the faith:aok:

edinburghhibee
31-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Well done boys me and my cousin will be joining you guys next season. We asked for our seats to be in section 43 next year not been told if we have them there or not though :(

Yuillsy
31-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Cracking video and a top effort all season guys. If the players showed a quarter of your passion we would've walked that final!

down-the-slope
31-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Loved the footage of Ayr...It was a great away day...

In fact Dunfermline last home game apart...I have no league highlights...

Semi and Final (up till 3.15 anyway) were the high lights...

I must get my daughters pics of final set up to you guys at some point..

RIP
31-05-2012, 09:29 AM
fantastic effort put in for the final. well done lads, keep up the good work. I was beginning to despair , that our younger boys had given up with songs these days, so carry on the good work and keep the faith:aok:

Aye some are teenagers but some of us are in our 40's and 50's. A few of the lads that helped out with the SCF display were over 60. Some were lassies

Singers can be any gender and any age - have a look at videos of Newcastle or Stoke fans. There are young kids, boys, girls, men and women and fans in their 70's all up on their feet giving it laldy

RIP
31-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Loved the footage of Ayr...It was a great away day...

In fact Dunfermline last home game apart...I have no league highlights...

Semi and Final (up till 3.15 anyway) were the high lights...

I must get my daughters pics of final set up to you guys at some point..

Your family were one of the few stars we had that weekend JB :aok: Should have a family outing to Section43 next season :flag:

lyonhibs
31-05-2012, 11:05 AM
What's with sporadically blocking out people's faces, like you're some "wanted by the police" group of hoolies? (which I know you're not)

Apart from the smoke bombs. which are - IMO - the preserve of Jambo bellends, that's a class video, and you've done a class job this season with displays etc.

Long may it continue

GGTTH :flag:

darwenhibby
31-05-2012, 01:06 PM
:top marks:flag: To the section 43 boys.

Gonna Change my seats to the East for next season.

As the team comes out to a wall of noise and a sea of green and whitewhat other motivation do those playes need from the fans.

Geo_1875
31-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Nice to see Connor actually made it into a game last season even if it was abandoned at half-time. Last seen in the company of 2 of Strathclyde's finest with a bottle of Buckfast in hand.

Chuck Rhoades
31-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Nice to see Connor actually made it into a game last season even if it was abandoned at half-time. Last seen in the company of 2 of Strathclyde's finest with a bottle of Buckfast in hand.

The boy is off his rocker, came to Ibrox with a couple us and didn't make it on the bus as he was plastered, Brockie told him to bolt:greengrin

Left ICT at HT and made his own way home.

Dunfermline 3-2 match he was spotted in Princes St before we scored the winner.

Needs to cut back on the sauce or learn to handle it!

frazeHFC
31-05-2012, 04:43 PM
:hilarious

Not to mention Aberdeen. Was out the ground by half time so went to a random house party and returned the next day. :faf: :not worth

DaveF
31-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Great video and I hope the section grows ever more in the seasons ahead.

One question - What the hell was going on at the astro turf pitch? Smoke bombs there :confused:

frazeHFC
31-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Great video and I hope the section grows ever more in the seasons ahead.

One question - What the hell was going on at the astro turf pitch? Smoke bombs there :confused:

Hibs girls U17s derby. Was the first U17 attended by Sect43.

DaveF
31-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Hibs girls U17s derby. Was the first U17 attended by Sect43.

16 year old girls and you had the banners and smoke bombs out?

Deary me. Stick to the big boys games please and leave the lassies alone.

frazeHFC
31-05-2012, 05:35 PM
16 year old girls and you had the banners and smoke bombs out?

Deary me. Stick to the big boys games please and leave the lassies alone.

They and their parents loved it, great atmosphere.

SquashedFrogg
31-05-2012, 06:42 PM
This is exactly what we need...:top marks

I mentioned on a previous thread that we need that "take no ****, we are the mental Hibees" element back.

Noise, atmosphere, edge...

My wee boys first taste of the sect43 effect was at the Dunfy 3-2 away game and he was mesmerised with the pure crazyness and I have to say it got me going...

Hats off guys, looking forward to next season already!! :flag::flag:

If you can achieve what you have achieved will a poor team on the park just imagine what it'll be like when we strike back...:aok:

On a side note, mate at college recons he knows one of you guys - Ross? Mate is Paul Kerr from Stenhouse...

Chuck Rhoades
31-05-2012, 06:58 PM

I mentioned on a previous thread that we need that "take no ****, we are the mental Hibees" element back.

My wee boys first taste of the sect43 effect was at the Dunfy 3-2 away game and he was mesmerised with the pure crazyness and I have to say it got me going...

Hats off guys, looking forward to next season already!! :flag::flag:

If you can achieve what you have achieved will a poor team on the park just imagine what it'll be like when we strike back...:aok:

On a side note, mate at college recons he knows one of you guys - Ross? Mate is Paul Kerr from Stenhouse...

Aye, a know Paul well went to school with him. Paul got me going to games around 2003 and I haven't looked back.

frazeHFC
31-05-2012, 06:59 PM

:thumbsup:

Shoulda came on the train too if he wanted crazyness. :greengrin

capitals_finest
31-05-2012, 07:41 PM
WELL DONE S43...

You were a ray of sunshine in a very dark season.

:not worth

Leishy1995
31-05-2012, 07:42 PM
They and their parents loved it, great atmosphere.

I can vouch for them, I'm the brother of one of the players. It gives girls football more of a support. And they even gave a few of the players some songs which can only be a good thing.

They also stayed outside the astro which showed a good consideration to other fans. Top boys

down-the-slope
31-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Your family were one of the few stars we had that weekend JB :aok: Should have a family outing to Section43 next season :flag:

The girls loved helping out...in fact so much so that it made up for them for the 'match' and seeing the display come off was the icing..... (mind you dinner out / hotel with room to themselves / all you could eat buffet breakfast / home building and renovating show at SSEC sat morning all helped too :greengrin)

I think the only thing they were a bit sad at was all the flags left behind strewn everywhere at the end as it made it seem like the effort wasn't appreciated

NAE NOOKIE
31-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Section 43 have stuck it out through a long hard season with nothing on the park as repayment for their efforts. Just imagine how good it could be if things got better results wise.

I will be in the FF next season and it will be interesting to see what they look and sound like from there. I will still be joining in like I did in the East ... lets hope those around me in the FF are of a like mind :greengrin

I still think they should join me and relocate to the bottom deck of the FF though.

Mon Dieu4
31-05-2012, 09:31 PM
The girls loved helping out...in fact so much so that it made up for them for the 'match' and seeing the display come off was the icing..... (mind you dinner out / hotel with room to themselves / all you could eat buffet breakfast / home building and renovating show at SSEC sat morning all helped too :greengrin)

I think the only thing they were a bit sad at was all the flags left behind strewn everywhere at the end as it made it seem like the effort wasn't appreciated

Tell them i appreciated it, mine came home in my pocket and will be used as a place mat for and Yams that come for tea

down-the-slope
31-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Tell them i appreciated it, mine came home in my pocket and will be used as a place mat for and Yams that come for tea

:aok:

If you had trousered a couple of dozen you could have made an origional bed spread for your love pad :greengrin

madabouthibs
31-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Top top effort from you guys, especially the semi and final displays. :not worth
The Ayr game was my lads first away day, he loved every minute of it. Smoke bombs, drum, streamers, new flags and banners, and not forgetting the Hampden displays....... at least theres been some good things going on at Easter Road. :greengrin:thumbsup::thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
01-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Section 43 has made a dreadful season almost bearable! Obviously the scoreline helped, but the atmosphere at the home game against Dunfermline was one of the best in years. The Hampden displays speak for themselves, absolutely tremendous amount of work and hopefully the end results made it all worthwhile for those who'd put in the extra effort. Just make sure there are a couple of non-ST seats on row Z for me :wink:

Ryan91
01-06-2012, 05:11 PM
I'll admit that when this whole section 43/singing section initiative started out that I doubted that much would come of it, probably stick around for a few games and then disappear into the wilderness, but I'm happy to have been proved wrong. I'm coming back to the East next season in Section 43 no less and depending on how things go I might even make a few trips to some away games.

Fantastic job guys, although I have to say that I'm wee bit confused about the whole smoke bombs thing, I thought they weren't allowed at games? :confused: