PDA

View Full Version : NHC Who will you be cheering for in Euro 2012?

spike220
30-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Who will you be cheering for in Euro 2012 and why?

I will be going for in order of choice:

1. Poland (I have a Polish partner)
2. Ireland (Irish heritage..somewhere.....I tink......)
3. Anyone playing England (I had to live in ENGURLAND for over ten years)

Juice-Terry
30-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Sweden.

Chuck Rhoades
30-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Ireland.

StevieC
30-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Ukraine and Ireland

Lungo--Drom
30-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Republic of Ireland

spike220
30-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Sweden.

I have to say I do like the Sweden team and would like to see them do well. why did you choose them?

spike220
30-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Republic of Ireland

why?

Hermit Crab
30-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Ingerlands opponents whoever that may be

bighairyfaeleith
30-05-2012, 10:01 AM
why is no one supporting scotland FFS:grr:

stokesmessiah
30-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Holland for me, spent 2 of the best years of my life living there and have had a real soft spot for them since.

And of course...Anyone England plays.

Killiehibbie
30-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Whoever i've got money on.

Judas Iscariot
30-05-2012, 10:07 AM
ROI :agree:

heretoday
30-05-2012, 10:08 AM
I've got money on Germany but I'm secretly backing Italy.

Sylar
30-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Germany.

My PhD supervisor and 2 other colleagues are German and it makes my life easier if they're happy :greengrin

HibeeN
30-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Germany! Lived there for a year and been studying it for about ten. Think they have a good chance, really hope they can do it.

Hibbyradge
30-05-2012, 10:14 AM
My wife is from the South coast of England, so I'm going to try to support them.

Steve20
30-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Germany because I am putting money on them.

jonny
30-05-2012, 10:19 AM
My wife is from the South coast of England, so I'm going to try to support them.

Snap - wife is from a wee place called Five Ashes. If her gloating gets the better of me then I‘ll revert to Sweden - Swedish nephew

Makaveli
30-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Ireland.

Of the 'bigger' teams I always like to see Italy do well.

--------
30-05-2012, 10:24 AM
http://us-presidents.findthedata.org/sites/default/files/625/media/images/Abraham_Lincoln.jpg

Joe's ice cream
30-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Engerland, because i'm English

Iain G
30-05-2012, 10:31 AM
The good thing about being in NZ with the time difference is I don't have to suffer another tournament without Scotland in, of course if we had qualified I still wouldn't have to suffer another tournament where Scotland make a hash of things :greengrin

spike220
30-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Engerland, because i'm English

That is okay. If you are English you have no choice but support them.:greengrin

seanraff07
30-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Ireland.

I do like Germany too, used to hate them but they have become much better to watch over the last couple of years.

Hermit Crab
30-05-2012, 10:34 AM
I fancy a punt on Russia to win it. Does anyone think they are in with a shout? :aok:

Curly1875
30-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Germany as was there just before the last world cup so was backing them for that and some of the football they played was unreal, still just a fairly young team as well

Posh Swanny
30-05-2012, 10:39 AM
England.

This is our year! Jags and Joleon will be the rock upon which Lamps and Stevie G will make Xavi and Iniesta look pedestrian and Andy Carroll will win the Golden Boot feeding off quality delivery from Downing and Milner on the flanks. If I'm honest, with the squad we have, this is our best chance to win a major tournament since 1966 and I'll be disappointed if we don't make the final. With it being Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee, it's clearly written in the stars. One thing I am concerned about though is the goalkeeper situation - not too sure about that Hart fella. Should have stuck with David James.

#Ing-ger-lund! Ing-ger-lund! Ing-ger-lund!#

#duh-derrrr, duh-duh-derrrr, duh-derrrr... ENGLAND!#

#C'mon England!"

#repeat#

Sean1875
30-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Anyone But England :agree:

But also Ireland, and Germany as I'll be sticking a wee bit of wonga on them :aok:

BarneyK
30-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Spain. They're like the Brazil of the modern age. Brazil are the Germany, and Germany the Spain. That all clear? Good stuff. :whistle:

SteveHFC
30-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Ireland and Germany :agree:

Hibbyradge
30-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Snap - wife is from a wee place called Five Ashes. If her gloating gets the better of me then I‘ll revert to Sweden - Swedish nephew

Mrs Radge is from Worthing, not too far from Five Ashes.

Whatever happens in terms of my attitude during the finals, I'm keeping her well clear of Edinburgh pubs when England are playing!

hibsbollah
30-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Sweden. Purely underdog reasons.

PatHead
30-05-2012, 10:49 AM
No-one. Feel it is a bit like Hibs getting knocked out the Cup and choosing to support someone else.

calumhibee1
30-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Spain because I'm in Spain for the final. If not Spain then id like to see Germany win it.

PeeJay
30-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Hope England do well, but when they go out I'll switch to Germany ... they've got a great and young team - bit suspect in defense though, maybe too early for the team to fulfil its potential?

ballengeich
30-05-2012, 10:58 AM
France because some ancestors came to Scotland from there.

danhibees1875
30-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Always had a soft spot for Portugal - don't think they'll do much against holland and germany though.

Other than that the old ABE for me. :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-05-2012, 11:06 AM
England.

This is our year! Jags and Joleon will be the rock upon which Lamps and Stevie G will make Xavi and Iniesta look pedestrian and Andy Carroll will win the Golden Boot feeding off quality delivery from Downing and Milner on the flanks. If I'm honest, with the squad we have, this is our best chance to win a major tournament since 1966 and I'll be disappointed if we don't make the final. With it being Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee, it's clearly written in the stars. One thing I am concerned about though is the goalkeeper situation - not too sure about that Hart fella. Should have stuck with David James.

#Ing-ger-lund! Ing-ger-lund! Ing-ger-lund!#

#duh-derrrr, duh-duh-derrrr, duh-derrrr... ENGLAND!#

#C'mon England!"

#repeat#

Thats a massive bit of bait! what you hoping to catch? Jaws!

calmac12000
30-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Spain, Russia and Ireland

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Whoever i've got money on.

This. Although i think Spain will win it they are a wee bit too short in the betting to back them. Not really studied the draw yet, so, no idea if there is any value left in backing anyone else outright.

sadtom
30-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Money on Germany as i always do for big tourneys.
Though i'll be supporting/cheering on the Republic of Ireland/Republic of Hibernia! (or Hibs as the will be known for the month of june!) Erin go Bragh :-)

lyonhibs
30-05-2012, 11:14 AM
France - lived there for 2 years and studied the lingo for years.

Netherlands - just cos their fans brighten up any stadium in the Oranje.

As you'd expect, anyone England are playing.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Sad indeed Tom!

hibee92
30-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Ireland and whoever I take a punt on.

.Sean.
30-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Not ROI.

France and Germany as I'll be sticking cash on them.

Scouse Hibee
30-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Abe

Gus
30-05-2012, 11:22 AM
England and any that is playing ROI

Tha Cabbage Kid
30-05-2012, 11:23 AM
i'll be shouting on the polish coz i live here!

and anyone who playes italy!

.Louise.
30-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Poland seeing as I'm part Polish!

IFONLY
30-05-2012, 11:28 AM
england

Danny_Hibee
30-05-2012, 11:29 AM
England as I have money on them and Portugal as I've got them in the sweep. Its all about the cash...

Posh Swanny
30-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Thats a massive bit of bait! what you hoping to catch? Jaws!

Hehe! Just thought hibs.netters might be missing the traditional build up to a tournament! I must say, it's all a bit low-key for my liking.

But fear not, I'm sure The Sun will do us all proud with a bit of Three Lions flag-waving uber-hype once the Jubilee celebrations get everyone into the mood next Tuesday. They've papers to sell and "we're a bit rubbish really" will just not suffice as there is no ongoing story development. They will have to get some hysteria going in advance so the "we're ****ing rank rotten, its a national disgrace and Roy is a radish" articles don't look silly after the event.

DH1875
30-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Spain as normal :thumbsup:.

sadtom
30-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Sad indeed Tom!

And just why exactly do you think that is 'sad'?

p.s. My names not tom. nor am i sad. = saint alberts day third of may

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Hehe! Just thought hibs.netters might be missing the traditional build up to a tournament! I must say, it's all a bit low-key for my liking.

But fear not, I'm sure The Sun will do us all proud with a bit of Three Lions flag-waving uber-hype once the Jubilee celebrations get everyone into the mood next Tuesday. They've papers to sell and "we're a bit rubbish really" will just not suffice as there is no ongoing story development. They will have to get some hysteria going in advance so the "we're ****ing rank rotten, its a national disgrace and Roy is a radish" articles don't look silly after the event.

There does seem to be a new found sense of realism in the media that can only be to the players advantage IMHO.

clerriehibs
30-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Abe

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-05-2012, 11:48 AM

p.s. My names not tom. nor am i sad. = saint alberts day third of may

Hibs as they will be known as for the month of June, really?

Nothing sad about your investment in The Germans, certainly got a decent chance.

SkintHibby
30-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Germany as they play the most wunderbar fussball when they are on song. Also will be cheering on anyone playing England.

sadtom
30-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Sad indeed Tom!

superfurryhibby
30-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Not ROI.

France and Germany as I'll be sticking cash on them.

Care to say why?

I'll be favouring Spain, because they play fantastic football and because my two youngest boys are Spanish (Catalans) A classic conundrum. Many Catalans feel conflict about supporting the Spanish national team, yet there are a good number of Catalan players in the team.

I would also like to see Ireland do well. They are underdogs, play in green, share the latin version of our great name and point the way for Scotland, in terms of limited playing resources, maximum success via good management and committed players.

I shall, as always be supporting anyone who plays against England. Based on the fact that they are our biggest sporting rivals and the fact that I couldn't take the media hype should they, god forbid, win.

GraniteCityHibs
30-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I normally support Italy as I was a big fan of Serie A when I was younger and I've supported them in every tournament since USA 94.

I have to admit though, i'm not as familiar with the majority of their squad as i used to be and with all the Calciopoli stuff a few years back and the most recent match fixing revelations, I will struggle to muster much support for them this time.

I'll be back on to delete this post if they win it though.:greengrin

Obviously I'll be supporting anyone who plays THEM.

If Ireland are in it I'll usually hope they do well and I like a lot of Croatia's players.

Ireland, Italy and Croatia are all in Spain's group. So at least one of them will make it through the group stages.:thumbsup:

Who does that leave............?

HibbyAndy
30-05-2012, 12:05 PM
As Andy Murray once said 'Anyone but England'.

JoeT_WasTheBest
30-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Italy for me. My folks are both Italian, so when 'we' don't make it to the finals I change my allegiance and hope that 'we' do well.

Come to think of it, maybe I'll go the whole hog after the last two 5-1's and support Juve and Italy. Championees :flag:

joe breezy
30-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Holland for me, a wee country with a bigger neighbour to the south, punch above their weight at football, have developed some of the best players in the world and it's just a great country, I've had lots of good trips there..

spike220
30-05-2012, 12:25 PM
No-one. Feel it is a bit like Hibs getting knocked out the Cup and choosing to support someone else.

I dont think Scotland were ever in it. Hibs gave us hope:

I can deal with the dispair, its the the hope I cant handle.

edinburghhibee
30-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I fancy a punt on Russia to win it. Does anyone think they are in with a shout? :aok:

HC I am with you on this one, it's almost a home toury for them. Stuck a fiver at 20/1 last week but I think Germany will win it.

iwasthere1972
30-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Who will you be cheering for in Euro 2012 and why?

I will be going for in order of choice:

1. Poland (I have a Polish partner)
2. Ireland (Irish heritage..somewhere.....I tink......)
3. Anyone playing England (I had to live in ENGURLAND for over ten years)

I'm going for Poland only on the basis that if they do win it we will see crowds celebrating on the streets of Edinburgh on a massive scale and certainly more than the Yams had last week. It will be almost like Scotland winning it.

edinburghhibee
30-05-2012, 12:55 PM
HC I am with you on this one, it's almost a home toury for them. Stuck a fiver at 20/1 last week but I think Germany will win it.

Oh an Sweden as I lived there for a year and they guys deserve a but of joy cos there wonderful people!

LancashireHibby
30-05-2012, 01:05 PM
That is okay. If you are English you have no choice but support them.:greengrin
I hope not!! I'll watch all their games but neither want them to get mullered, nor do I particularly want them to do well - all associated with the media and the bandwagon it attracts. Nowt worse than "footy fans" who only watch the bloody thing every 2 years and think they're an expert. Hope Ireland do well but overall hope it's just an entertaining tournament.

vercol36
30-05-2012, 01:29 PM
England, because the better they do, the more chance there is of Scotland voting for independence!

But in reality, probably Germany.

Pretty Boy
30-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Ireland. Family heritage, still got family living in Cork.

England. Girlfriend is English so going to TRY and support them.

Spain. Lived in Barcelona for 9 months.

blackpoolhibs
30-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I cant make my mind up, i have 15 to choose from?:greengrin

Posh Swanny
30-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Looks like I may have to make that Hendo and Stevie G! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18265377) We've got no chance now.

dazza
30-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Poland as my wife is Polish but i have connections to Spain so it's gonna be them both!!

ANYONE BAR UNGERLAND

Beefster
30-05-2012, 02:07 PM

Mrs Beefster is from down there too and I've tried the whole supporting England thing but I just can't do it. Considering the abuse I get about the Scottish rugby team, it's no more than she deserves anyway.

sundo1875
30-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Portugal and Ukraine

Cabbage East
30-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Abe.

Teo10
30-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Italy for me:thumbsup:

StevieC
30-05-2012, 02:31 PM
HC I am with you on this one, it's almost a home tourny for them.

Jeez, how to upset two proud nations in one short sentence. :greengrin

Russia might want to call Poland and Ukraine their home, but they were ousted a good few years ago and not overly welcome for a return.

Macaroon
30-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Germany because I love Podolski, Ozil and Gomez. My three favourite players.

(Even though none of them are actually German :hilarious)

sadtom
30-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Hibs as they will be known as for the month of June, really?

Nothing sad about your investment in The Germans, certainly got a decent chance.

It was said in jest, and also as a reference to the fact that the names Ireland and Hibernia are essentially one and the same.

I love watching all sorts of fitba but only have 1 team i truly support. Dont have a fav english team but have a handfull i hope do well because of mates who are fans.
Not all that fussed for international fitba, though i'm obviously sqaure behind Scotland when we play and i still get that 'anxious' feeling. Though its in no way comparable to how i feel watching Hibs, though it is a clear second.

In order to make it more 'interesting' or 'personal' i relate it to Hibs. Why not? Whenever i play the kids at FIFA on the x-box i tend to pick teams who play in green and white. During the african cup of nations i have no connection with any country but would tend to go for the team in green (loads to pick from too!!). I have in the past refered to Nigeria as 'African Hibs'.:greengrin

So given our names mean the same. We both play in green and white. That both Hibs and my family were from the 'little ireland' of the cowgate/Arthur Street. That our original club motto is 'Ireland forever' i'd say it was a pretty obvious choice to want them to do well in Scotlands absence.

If that makes me sad. - Sobeit.
I'll hopefully enjoy the tourny as a neutral anyway. But i'll enjoy it much more if 'Hibs' win it!! :wink:

I do find some folk on here a bit strange. There have been a number of questionable comments re Ireland from certain folk over the years, i dont think we need to play up the plastic paddy bit, or dress like leprechauns and shout begorrah, begorrah. However i do think that some folk display a borderline hostility towards Ireland, that given our clubs history, is f***in' outrageous and needs to be challenged.

Oh. Make no mistake about it Germany WILL win it. (Just hoping they have a green away top this year.) :greengrin

winnipeg jets
30-05-2012, 02:49 PM
:aok::cup: supporting RVP :top marks:not worth

HibbyAndy
30-05-2012, 02:57 PM
:aok::cup: supporting RVP :top marks:not worth

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Me tae:cb:cb

Lucius Apuleius
30-05-2012, 03:03 PM
No team in particular. I only support Hibs and Scotland. Anybody else, Stirling Albion, Man City, I just like to look for their results. Having said that might be back watching the Binos next year depending what happens to der hun. Suppose I should show some solidariry for Italians seeing as I work for them, but not overly fussed.

neilmartinrocks
30-05-2012, 03:09 PM
During this tournament I will mostly be supporting ITALY.
As I normaly do, as soon a SCOTLAND get knocked out!
FORZA ITALIA:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
30-05-2012, 03:19 PM
As my girlfriend is Italian I'll have to pretend to support them.

Living in Holland I'll have to keep my head down while cheering on Germany against them, can't stand some of the Dutch players so hope the Deutsch ones do them.

To be honest, I'll just enjoy the event, I just can't cheer on other teams no matter how much I try.

C'Mon Scotland, gee me something to cheer on in 2014:boo hoo:

Dunbar Hibee
30-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Ireland and Holland.

Juice-Terry
30-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I have to say I do like the Sweden team and would like to see them do well. why did you choose them?
I'm Swedish. :)

J-C
30-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Couldn't really care who wins it TBH both grandads were Irish so will probably cheer them on a bit.

30-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Anyone but England :greengrin

Nah would like to see the Irish do well. Also think the Spanish are great to watch but would like one of the underdogs to win it.

Cocaine&Caviar
30-05-2012, 03:54 PM
England.

HH81
30-05-2012, 04:01 PM
No one. Hope to see a couple of the games, hopefully they will be decent.

Haymaker
30-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Probably Ireland and Germany.

HibbyAndy
30-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Are Greece in it?.

Pretty Boy
30-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Are Greece in it?.

Yep.

I'm in Turkey for quite a bit of the tournament so probably won't be cheering on Greece!

PeeJay
30-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Are Greece in it?.

Yes!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/2012/groups-schedule

pacorosssco
30-05-2012, 04:21 PM
viva hollande kampion a ole.

veel success met nederlands. hup holland

HibbyAndy
30-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Yep.

I'm in Turkey for quite a bit of the tournament so probably won't be cheering on Greece!

Id keep well schtoom, Ave seen the film 'Midnight Express' The Turks are nuts:greengrin

Yes!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/2012/groups-schedule

Cheers bud :aok:

edinburghhibee
30-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Jeez, how to upset two proud nations in one short sentence. :greengrin

Russia might want to call Poland and Ukraine their home, but they were ousted a good few years ago and not overly welcome for a return.

**** I see it reads like that now... I ment that they should take a load of fans down and make it like a home game for the team. Like what Scotland would do if the championships were ever in England again.

Hibrandenburg
30-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Deutschland! It's a tournament on home ground for them.

Hibs90
30-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Mon the Dutch!

libernian
30-05-2012, 05:37 PM
would be nice to greece win it.. maybe it would cheer them up a bit!!

would like to see ireland do well. i think mcgeady is a really cracking player and it would be nice to see him do well in the tourney though i realise nobody will share this opinion on mcgeady but think he was given a hard time over his international decision here which wasnt really fair.

Dashing Bob S
30-05-2012, 07:19 PM
ROI.

Failing that, anybody but England, as a) the wife and in-laws are from there and it offers jolly decent sport to denigrate them, b) the English media, which will make it into a Nuremberg rally type experience, esp as Olympics and Jubilee are to come c) still closest geographical rivals football wise, and thus just hate their team, in my soccer DNA.

Eyrie
30-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Won't be supporting any team, but will watch most of the matches in the hope of seeing a decent game or two.

May even support England (unless they make the final) purely because I regard "ABE" to be as irritating as the xenophobic English media. And I'm 100% Scottish.

marinello59
30-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I won't be cheering until it's all over and we can concenbtrate on club fitba again.

heretoday
30-05-2012, 07:34 PM
As my girlfriend is Italian I'll have to pretend to support them.

Living in Holland I'll have to keep my head down while cheering on Germany against them, can't stand some of the Dutch players so hope the Deutsch ones do them.

To be honest, I'll just enjoy the event, I just can't cheer on other teams no matter how much I try.

C'Mon Scotland, gee me something to cheer on in 2014:boo hoo:

I loov it! So much subterfuge going on - how can you possibly enjoy the event?

One Day Soon
30-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Deutschland! It's a tournament on home ground for them.

Don't the Germans just regard any part of Europe as home ground?

Anyway I will be supporting Gli Azzurri and - providing their football commentators can behave like semi-normal human beings - England.

Would be joyous to see Italy beating Germany in the final. Sweet, sweet memories of the 1982 World Cup and those wins over Brazil and then the West Germans.

California-Hibs
30-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Ireland! And of course..ABE! :thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
30-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Ireland first and Italy second. Homes of my ancestors. Then ABE :greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
30-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I have no preference unless my office has a sweep steak.

I live in London so wouldn't mind England doing well, just so it'll put everyone I work with in a good mood. The words 'supporting' or 'cheering for' don't come in to it though.

Hibrandenburg
30-05-2012, 08:25 PM

Anyway I will be supporting Gli Azzurri and - providing their football commentators can behave like semi-normal human beings - England.

Would be joyous to see Italy beating Germany in the final. Sweet, sweet memories of the 1982 World Cup and those wins over Brazil and then the West Germans.

Whoosh! :-)

green glory
30-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I'll support France initially, then Germany I've they get to humiliate, I mean play England.

woody47
30-05-2012, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=spike220;3249664]Who will you be cheering for in Euro 2012 and why?

Absolutely NO ONE.
Why on earth would I be cheering another side on? Hibs and Scotland and that's it. I really don't care who wins as my team isn't there.
I may prefer one team over another but for 'cheering them on'.....Nah! :bitchy:

scott7_0(Prague)
30-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Czech Republic and ABE.

surreyhibbie
30-05-2012, 08:48 PM
As the treasurer of a Royal British Legion club in Surrey it would suit me if England did well, but not too well... ;-)
it would be a nightmare if they won it, but maybe a semi final place would do...

To be honest I couldn't care less who wins it, I will just enjoy the football.

yeezus.
30-05-2012, 09:05 PM
I'll be cheering on Ireland but have put my money on Germany 3/1!:flag:

hibsbollah
31-05-2012, 02:04 PM

Im looking forward to watching the Azzuri this time. Sebastian Giovinco of Parma sounds like he might be playing just behind the strikers...which means they will be more exciting to watch than in recent campaigns. That boy is a joy to watch.

Diclonius
31-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Poland - birthplace of my grandfather - and ABE.

R'Albin
31-05-2012, 03:25 PM
England :agree:

Would like to see Denmark + Ireland do well also :agree: