PDA

View Full Version : hibs v dunfermline espn copy

leeds_hibby
30-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Could anyone do me a copy of the game that was shown on espn? Went to the game and tryed to sky+ it but it never recorded it! Typical, don't get to many games so had a fortnight in scotland and now can't even find the highlights for it! I would be very grateful if someone could do me a copy and pay any cost! Thanks.

Smiggy 7-0
30-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Could anyone do me a copy of the game that was shown on espn? Went to the game and tryed to sky+ it but it never recorded it! Typical, don't get to many games so had a fortnight in scotland and now can't even find the highlights for it! I would be very grateful if someone could do me a copy and pay any cost! Thanks.

What I shame you didn't ask this earlier. Had it then after Cup Final was so annoyed I deleted it.....aah well

iwasthere1972
30-05-2012, 12:52 PM

I'll do it for you. No charge so long as you are in the UK.

I've already done 7 copies of the Scottish Cup Final for folk but you won't be wanting a copy of that. :greengrin

P.S. I'm at work right now and will be getting booted out of Hibs.net in 7 minutes.

leeds_hibby
30-05-2012, 03:30 PM

I've already done 7 copies of the Scottish Cup Final for folk but you won't be wanting a copy of that. :greengrin

P.S. I'm at work right now and will be getting booted out of Hibs.net in 7 minutes.

p m sent thanks.

TamHibs
30-05-2012, 05:43 PM

For some reason it won't allow me to send you a PM. Anychance you could do me a copy aswel please?

Dalkeith Hibee
30-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Long shot I know but by any chance does anyone have a copy on DVD of the AEK Athens Easter Road match?

Happy to pay for costs and postage if so, PM me

iwasthere1972
30-05-2012, 09:29 PM
For some reason it won't allow me to send you a PM. Anychance you could do me a copy aswel please?

Hi Tam.

You may have helped me out one time with a ticket for the derby at Easter Road a couple of years ago??

Anyway which game are you after. Dunfermline or the cup final?

You should be able to pm me now as I have cleared out my inbox.

Cheers.

frazeHFC
30-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Anyone happen to have the 3-0 at Ibrox cup win (GOC, Sproule, Killen) that could be put onto a disc? I had it before but lost it. :boo hoo: