PDA

View Full Version : Doh! Tell us something we don't know....

Viva_Palmeiras
29-05-2012, 12:31 PM
http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/no-chance-of-hibs-return-for-matt-doherty-1-2324708

If he did disrespect the club then no great loss. Bumbling start (iirc first interview wasnt the best :headslappingsmiley and bumbling end.)

Pretty Boy
29-05-2012, 12:35 PM
I dont give a **** tbh

--------
29-05-2012, 12:39 PM
http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/no-chance-of-hibs-return-for-matt-doherty-1-2324708

If he did disrespect the club then no great loss. Bumbling start (iirc first interview wasnt the best :headslappingsmiley and bumbling end.)

Doherty said: “I’m proud to say I played for a club with the history such as Hibs and I’m very grateful to Pat Fenlon and the fans for the support they gave me up there. I loved it and it has been a huge part in my development but my focus is now 100 per cent on playing for Wolves. I can’t wait to start back in pre-season, use everything I have learned and show the new manager what I am capable of.”

Disrespect? :confused:

R'Albin
29-05-2012, 12:40 PM
http://dc335.4shared.com/img/rojjdGu7/s3/care-cup-demotivational-poster.jpg (http://dc151.4shared.com/img/rojjdGu7/s7/care-cup-demotivational-poster.jpg)

bawheid
Doherty said: “I’m proud to say I played for a club with the history such as Hibs and I’m very grateful to Pat Fenlon and the fans for the support they gave me up there. I loved it and it has been a huge part in my development but my focus is now 100 per cent on playing for Wolves. I can’t wait to start back in pre-season, use everything I have learned and show the new manager what I am capable of.”

He's clearly been taken to one side by a PR consultant at Wolves (perhaps suggested by Hibs) and given a few lessons on how to act in front of the media.

He wouldn't be welcome back IMO.

Barney McGrew

I think it's more around his previous comments made on Twitter Doddie

Greenheart
29-05-2012, 12:50 PM

His twitter stuff was down to some bad abuse he got from some guys and it was way over the top what they were posting he reacted to them never saw any slagging of the club just his abusers and tbh I would have done the same

Viva_Palmeiras
29-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Yup twitter has torpedoed a number of careers in the past. No doubt more for the non-savvy in future. Only read the comments about the video wasn't interested in watching so wouldn't comment

smurf
29-05-2012, 12:52 PM
His twitter stuff was down to some bad abuse he got from some guys and it was way over the top what they were posting he reacted to them never saw any slagging of the club just his abusers and tbh I would have done the same

Was he being tweeted when he spoke so disrespectfully in the aftermath a week past sat?

easty
29-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Matt DOHERTY has slammed the door on any possibility of a return to Easter Road after declaring he’s now “100 per cent” focused on establishing himself as a first team regular at Wolves.

I'd hope we're 100 per cent focused on not having limited-talent ********s like him at Easter Road in future. :bye:

--------
29-05-2012, 04:37 PM

Ah. Beg all your pardons, then. I don't do Twitter, and I hadn't heard. Just seemed unconnected to what he was quoted as saying there.

He wasn't really good enough to start getting cheeky about Hibs, though heaven knows it must be almost impossible to bad-mouth the club these days.

I mean, what can anyone say that's worse than the ghastly reality???? :devil:

hibsbollah
29-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Anyone following :doh:ertys statements over the last few months would have known he definitely wouldnt be staying. Good player, but seems to be a bit of a cock.