PDA

View Full Version : Section 43. Well done today!

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Kept the hibs girls under 17s spirits up when they were losing.
Beautiful rendition of bob Marley, don't worry about a thing.
dealt with criticism well. I was considering coming to join you all at some points!

Thomson1875
27-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Aye was no bad, bob marley for the last 5/10minutes was pretty good.

Cracking wee day out in the sun, shame about the result.

Should have came over mate:flag:

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 05:10 PM
You guys made girls football enjoyable! Shame the other fans tried to get rid of you aswell!

marinello59
27-05-2012, 05:14 PM
So was this an organised Section 43 thing or is Section 43 a generic name now? Just for the sake of balance I have been at kids matches, (which is what this was) where the tribalism and partisan support we are used to at adult matches did not sit well at all.

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 06:05 PM
^ I have no idea what that means

Amazing day today! My throat is stinging after the Bob Marley song for at least 15 mins. Cracking song.

Did the other fans try and get rid of us? :hilarious Jealous probably :greengrin

marinello59
27-05-2012, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=frazeHFC;3247513]^ I have no idea what that means

Amazing day today! My throat is stinging after the Bob Marley song for about 20 mins. Cracking song.

Did the other fans try and get rid of us? :hilarious Jealous probably :greengrin[QUOTE]

Or thought you were a shower of ****s. Just playing devils advocate. :greengrin

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=frazeHFC;3247513]^ I have no idea what that means

Amazing day today! My throat is stinging after the Bob Marley song for about 20 mins. Cracking song.

Did the other fans try and get rid of us? :hilarious Jealous probably :greengrin[QUOTE]

Or thought you were a shower of ****s. Just playing devils advocate. :greengrin

:tee hee:

Some of the parents started a wee dance, no idea what i was meant to be, but they seemed alright with us being there. One even shouted mon the Hearts :eek: If they didn't want us there its not the best thing to shout cos all it does is raise the noise. :thumbsup:

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Well i thought it was top notch!

tbfhibs
27-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Where was this? I stay near st augustines/ forrester high schools, heard a roar followed by
"we are hibernian fc" chant

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Where was this? I stay near st augustines/ forrester high schools, heard a roar followed by
"we are hibernian fc" chant

It was on the Forrester/ St Augistines astro pitches :agree:

tbfhibs
27-05-2012, 07:08 PM
It was on the Forrester/ St Augistines astro pitches :agree:
Ta well done too all

marinello59
27-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Playing devils advocate again. Plenty of praise, self congratulatory and otherwise for Section 43. What was the score in the game and who were the girls playing? Or is that secondary now?:devil:

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 07:25 PM
score was 3-1. And im not going to publish all the players names am i :rolleyes:

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 07:27 PM
tbh im not excatly sure meant you meant. but if you were asking who their opponent were then it was Muriston who won

marinello59
27-05-2012, 07:28 PM
score was 3-1. And im not going to publish all the players names am i:rolleyes:

Just publish the fans names.:)

(I get very bored during the close season, can you tell.:greengrin

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Not really Marinello, this is normal for you. :duck: :faf:

Hahaha would have been weird hearing the songs and having no clue what was going on. :tee hee:

There were 20 of us there, double the previous game. It is an excuse to jump about singing Hibs songs, so is worth it, even if you come from Nairn for it. :hilarious

silverhibee
27-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Not really Marinello, this is normal for you. :duck: :faf:

Hahaha would have been weird hearing the songs and having no clue what was going on. :tee hee:

There were 20 of us there, double the previous game. It is an excuse to jump about singing Hibs songs, so is worth it, even if you come from Nairn for it. :hilarious

:cb

R'Albin
27-05-2012, 09:20 PM
You went all the way from Nairn to watch an Under 17s women's game? You're mental :hilarious

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 09:47 PM
The hibs goal was a stunning free kick. A few of the muriston parents complained and a few took offence to things I was saying to wind them up. You lot made my day. I'm only going to the games if you're going now.

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 09:51 PM
The free-kick was absolutely amazing. We had such a great view where we were. It couldn't have been any more in the top corner. Cracking player she is too!

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 09:53 PM
When it flew in I thought hibs had sealed a place in a cup final again! Shame the team cracked. You guys just went nuts at the end. We'll support you ever more!

marinello59
27-05-2012, 09:56 PM
The hibs goal was a stunning free kick. A few of the muriston parents complained and a few took offence to things I was saying to wind them up. You lot made my day. I'm only going to the games if you're going now.

So you were at a girls kids Fitba match and you deliberately wound the opposing parents up? Classy. Or pathetic. You decide.

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I got an amazing video of Three Little Birds but i left my bloody charger at home and can't upload from my phone. :boo hoo:

Yeah its soooo fun just jumping about for 90 minutes especially in todays weather. :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 09:58 PM
So you were at a girls kids Fitba match and you deliberately wound the opposing parents up? Classy. Or pathetic. You decide.

Give it a rest! Ruining a perfectly positive thread.

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 10:04 PM

We never said one thing about the opposite fans/parents, one of them was shouting some Jam Tarts thing at us. We're just trying to have a good time and a laugh, everybody else seems to have not issues with us. What's your problem?? :confused:

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 10:07 PM

A bit of banter back and forward with the lads singing and their fans, then they started complaining about a foul and I say it was a straight red prompting a reaction. I think that's not exactly pathetic. I would do the same at a hibs match or at my own football. Sit down and enjoy some positive conversations.

Jonnyboy
27-05-2012, 10:07 PM
We never said one thing about the opposite fans/parents, one of them was shouting some Jam Tarts thing at us. We're just trying to have a good time and a laugh, everybody else seems to have not issues with us. What's your problem?? :confused:

I think the remarks were directed at Leishy who admitted to winding up the parents and to be honest I'm with Marinello on this one. Leishy was not with the S43 crowd and no-one is criticising S43

silverhibee
27-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I got an amazing video of Three Little Birds but i left my bloody charger at home and can't upload from my phone. :boo hoo:

Yeah its soooo fun just jumping about for 90 minutes especially in todays weather. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn6m1F4H5DE&feature=fvst :aok: :greengrin

Sure your version will be fun though. :greengrin

marinello59
27-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Sorry, I must have misread Leishy's post where he said he said things to wind the opposing parents up. That's the post I responded too. I will reread it. Apologies.

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Sorry, I must have misread Leishy's post where he said he said things to wind the opposing parents up. That's the post I responded too. I will retread it. Apologies.

I think you read to much into mine, I was meaning that I was disagreeing with their claims because they have previously been a crowd who attempted to annoy our fans. It was a poorly worded comment.

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn6m1F4H5DE&feature=fvst :aok: :greengrin

Sure your version will be fun though. :greengrin

I donated to a group playing oil drums outside Tesco, i shoulda borrowed one, add to the fun today. :tee hee:

ForrieGreen
27-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry, I must have misread Leishy's post where he said he said things to wind the opposing parents up. That's the post I responded too. I will reread it. Apologies.

Apology accepted

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Are you planning on coming to any other games?

frazeHFC
27-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Are you planning on coming to any other games?

Aye definately! Next season hopefully get to a good amount of them. :agree:

marinello59
27-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I think you read to much into mine, I was meaning that I was disagreeing with their claims because they have previously been a crowd who attempted to annoy our fans. It was a poorly worded comment.

Fair enough Leishy. My original comments on here were really not meant to be taken seriously. My posts do come over much more arsey than I intend at times.

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I thought girls football went right through the summer! I need to talk to my sister more. Well I'm sure Rebecca will tweet when you guys are coming anyway.

Leishy1995
27-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Fair enough Leishy's. My original comments on here were really not meant to be taken seriously. My posts do come over much more arsey than I intend at times.

We're all friends here man!