PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fan at the hearts cup final celebration

SouthMoroccoStu
26-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Sorry if posted else where

Been told this by a friend who is one of them.

While at tynecastle for the post final celebrations, during a quiet spell, a man stood up and started shoutting calling the hearts fans and team a shower of cheating.....etc etc - you can guess

Took off his hearts top to reveal he was infact a HIBEE

The police grabbed him, took him out the stand and thats the last I know.

If this is true, and my friend is not a liar, well done that man.

Come on then, who was it?

lyonhibs
26-05-2012, 10:23 AM

While at tynecastle for the post final celebrations, during a quiet spell, a man stood up and started shoutting calling the hearts fans and team a shower of cheating.....etc etc - you can guess

If true, that man was a silly bellend and was lucky not to get an almighty slap. The fact that he had the stomach to even put on a maroon rag in the first place, let alone go to ******ing Gorgie and watch their celebrations makes me doubt his Hibbie credentials massively.

Edit: Why in the name of high heaven is f ester (a perfectly legitamate, unoffensive word) censored??

Part/Time Supporter
26-05-2012, 11:03 AM
If true, that man was a silly bellend and was lucky not to get an almighty slap. The fact that he had the stomach to even put on a maroon rag in the first place, let alone go to ******ing Gorgie and watch their celebrations makes me doubt his Hibbie credentials massively.

Edit: Why in the name of high heaven is f ester (a perfectly legitamate, unoffensive word) censored??

It's a fantastically funny Yam nickname for Easter Road.

As for the alleged Hibby at the PBS, I don't understand that mentality at all.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Doubt it really happened.

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2012, 12:11 PM
i would imagine most yamboids have a rangers top underneath the pink one :aok:

S.sct
26-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Would seriously doubt it but...........if true :greengrin

iwasthere1972
26-05-2012, 07:13 PM

If it had been me I would have just worn a thin jumper on top of my Hibs top and not a rag. Doesn't make sense unless it's a porky.

alhibby
27-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Spoke to my neighbour about this, she is a WPC and was on duty when this happened, much the same story as the OP. The guy in question is actually a Rangers supporter and his mates bet him he wouldnt do it, the idiot did. He was taken by the cops to holding cells in Tynie where he decided it would be fun to have a battle with a couple of policemen, so instead of sitting in there until everybody went home and then released he was arrested and charged.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Spoke to my neighbour about this, she is a WPC and was on duty when this happened, much the same story as the OP. The guy in question is actually a Rangers supporter and his mates bet him he wouldnt do it, the idiot did. He was taken by the cops to holding cells in Tynie where he decided it would be fun to have a battle with a couple of policemen, so instead of sitting in there until everybody went home and then released he was arrested and charged.

class!