PDA

View Full Version : Tennis French Open

PatHead
25-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Murray to play Tatsuma Ito (Ranked around 70) in first round of French Open. Same half of draw as Nadal. Hope his back is better and he finds some form.

I know its a bit ahead of itself but the potential quarters draw is

Potential quarter-final match-ups:
Novak Djokovic – Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Roger Federer – Thomas Berdych
David Ferrer – Andy Murray
Rafael Nadal – Janko Tipsarevic

Can't wait!!!

Sir David Gray
25-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Very tough draw for Murray. If he gets to the quarter finals, I don't see him beating David Ferrer. In fact he faces a tough potential match in round 4 as well against Richard Gasquet.

It will be a really tough ask for him to even get to the semis. Personally, I can't see past a Djokovic-Nadal final and if it's anything like the Australian Open final then I cannot wait.

PatHead
26-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Very tough draw for Murray. If he gets to the quarter finals, I don't see him beating David Ferrer. In fact he faces a tough potential match in round 4 as well against Richard Gasquet.

It will be a really tough ask for him to even get to the semis. Personally, I can't see past a Djokovic-Nadal final and if it's anything like the Australian Open final then I cannot wait.

Agree with you primarily as he hasn't shown much form lately. Knowing my luck he will be out and I'll get a Gasquet v Ferrer match

PatHead
28-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Didn't realise Tennis is on ITV3 as well as Eurosport :aok: