PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Steve jennings

Leitherhibs
24-05-2012, 08:35 PM
From the same source i heard we had offered chris porter terms last year i have been informed we have offered a 2 year deal to steve jennings.

JohnStephens91
24-05-2012, 08:42 PM
He'll be off his nut if he comes here, Motherwell are in the Champions League qualifiers and we are a struggling team. I hope he does though, certainly a better player than we currently have in the CM role.

Postman
24-05-2012, 08:53 PM
He'll be off his nut if he comes here, Motherwell are in the Champions League qualifiers and we are a struggling team. I hope he does though, certainly a better player than we currently have in the CM role.

Crazy?! You'd think they were getting straight into the groups! There's not a chance in hell Motherwell will be in the groups and Hibs will offer him more money!

You reckon he should stay on a far lower wage to play in two Champs League qualifiers??

PeterboroHibee
24-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Crazy?! You'd think they were getting straight into the groups! There's not a chance in hell Motherwell will be in the groups and Hibs will offer him more money!

You reckon he should stay on a far lower wage to play in two Champs League qualifiers??

Exactly. Getting into the CL is obviously a bonus but these guys arent earning a fortune, many of them will have families and if we are offering significantly better deals, then we have every chance of getting them signed up, regardless of how we have performed this season.

davidw
24-05-2012, 09:03 PM
From the same source i heard we had offered chris porter terms last year i have been informed we have offered a 2 year deal to steve jennings.

Also heard this from a Motherwell pal earlier tonight.

Leitherhibs
24-05-2012, 09:15 PM
From what i understand we are prepared to offer him better terms than his previous deal, but we are not the only club interested.

Holmesdale Hibs
24-05-2012, 09:17 PM

And he can live in Edinburgh instead of Motherwell. Nothing against Motherwell but I know where I'd rather live...

CRAZYHIBBY
24-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Its on newsnow

Leitherhibs
24-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Its on newsnow

Which news is it on?

_hucks_
24-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I'd be uncomfortable with this, after all that went on with the dodgy betting scandal. I'm sure I could forget all about that if he does sign though!

edwards
24-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Lets just go and get him get him signed Paddy :agree:

matty_f
24-05-2012, 09:33 PM

I think the general idea in trying to attract players to us is to make sure they're aware that they're going to be part of a much improved team.

Jennings would certainly have improved our starting 11 this year, so hopefully we can do business with him and get him onboard Pat Fenlon's Hibernian revolution!:cb

Ferryhibby
24-05-2012, 09:44 PM
speakin to a motherwell fan pal of mine says he would be absolutely gutted to see jennings go , thinks Clancy is an ok spl defender and wouldnt miss him too much

Speedway
24-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Its on newsnow

Which news is it on?

I don't know if this was meant to be funny but I thought it was a belter.

Macaroon
24-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I don't know if this was meant to be funny but I thought it was a belter.

I'm not gonna lie your humour goes WAY over my head. The ones I get are damn good though :cb

just_joe
24-05-2012, 10:25 PM

That is something I thought I would never read.

Gez1875
24-05-2012, 10:31 PM
And he can live in Edinburgh instead of Motherwell. Nothing against Motherwell but I know where I'd rather live...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPJ-XnqDdbM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPJ-XnqDdbM)

hahaha! your post reminded me of this