PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Thought....

hiblander
24-05-2012, 07:51 PM
From Dingwall born and bread supported Hibs since i was a boy cause the folks are from North Edinburgh many good family hols down there since 85, but I´ve also supported Ross County from this time aswell and to see one team get much better and the other to stagnate is not so good.

Can some Hibs fan in the world please tell me why the development of one club and the development of the other.....hasnt really developed.....here´s an example Derek Adams leaving the ship.....???

Hibs should be fighting in Europe no ???

:agree:

Ok I´ll answer this myself.... If the Chairman had let John Collins in charge do you think Hibs would be better than they are now ??

hiblander
24-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Well if none of you lame * will reply then you heard it here first....Get rid of that...********* chairman.

More indecisions than a well used remington.

:cb

Peevemor
24-05-2012, 08:43 PM
From Dingwall born and bread supported Hibs since i was a boy cause the folks are from North Edinburgh many good family hols down there since 85, but I´ve also supported Ross County from this time aswell and to see one team get much better and the other to stagnate is not so good.

Can some Hibs fan in the world please tell me why the development of one club and the development of the other.....hasnt really developed.....here´s an example Derek Adams leaving the ship.....???

Ok I´ll answer this myself.... If the Chairman had let John Collins in charge do you think Hibs would be better than they are now ??

JC wasn't sacked.

AlbertK86
24-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Well if none of you lame c**nts will reply then you heard it here first....Get rid of that...********* chairman.

With u 100% and if JC left to do things his way with proper backing I reckon we would be top four by now

Just Alf
24-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Hmmmm.......

oh!... and.....

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

:wink:

Hibercelona
24-05-2012, 08:48 PM

JC walked from the club.

The 2 reasons being:

1) He wasn't happy with the cash made available
2) He wasn't happy about the overall culture at the club

I personally think we missed out if i'm being honest. In my opinion that was the time when the club should really have pushed the boat out.

And yes, I think we'd be in a much better position than we are now. Again, my opinion.

Still, I have trust in Pat Fenlon. Theres something about the guy I like and I have a feeling he'll surprise us next season.

Hibernia&Alba
24-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Unless wee Pat manages to turn our fourtunes around over the summer, Ross County will batter Hibs next season. We need enormous progress if we're to punch our weight.

VickMackie
24-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Hibs have developed off the field. Gone backwards on it.

County have developed on it, I think due to large amounts of spending? Have they developed off it?

hiblander
24-05-2012, 08:52 PM
JC wasn't sacked.

Ok Sherlock so JC left on his own opinions......or ? or ? or ? Did Watson tell you your completely missing the point !

Dalianwanda
24-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Jc resigned

hiblander
Hibs have developed off the field. Gone backwards on it.

County have developed on it, I think due to large amounts of spending? Have they developed off it?

Not sure...County have developed in this time from getting beat 6-1 by Buckie Thistle in the Highland lge into the Prem of Scottish Footy...Hibs got the League Cup not soon after....

funny i remember handing in my old mobile phone in season 2005 for a cash incentive to save Ross County...now theyre going up.

Think in general the Club atmosphere up North with things going on is a bit stronger than the atmosphere at the Hibees where traffic is a bit like a train or a bus coming through...Hibs need that thing and Fenlon maybe has it but how many times is it going to be this guy or the nxt...

:confused::cb

Matty_Jack04
JC walked from the club.

The 2 reasons being:

1) He wasn't happy with the cash made available
2) He wasn't happy about the overall culture at the club

I personally think we missed out if i'm being honest. In my opinion that was the time when the club should really have pushed the boat out.

And yes, I think we'd be in a much better position than we are now. Again, my opinion.

Still, I have trust in Pat Fenlon. Theres something about the guy I like and I have a feeling he'll surprise us next season.

I'm sick of this JC love in all the time! He never got backed financially is bollocks he spent a lot of money on players like Alan o'brian and yves makalamby, then bussed about 100 players over on trial and picked patrik nombousie and theiry gathesi from that bunch throw in Brian Kerr and that's why he never got the backing he wanted when he wanted it. JC would probably be a great coach the sad thing for him is he cannae sign a decent player!
What's went wrong at hibs isn't the amount managers have been backed its how the managers have invested it! Every player our last 5 managers have signed have all left/been released with the club receiving nothing from them, we need to spend money in the hope of selling on to bigger clubs not throwing money at over the hill journeymen who are only interested in the nightlife and picking up a wage.

hiblander
24-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Jc resigned

When and where in my initial comment do you see any opinion relating to JC being sacked ??

Jesus Christ or JC almighty come on !

:rolleyes: :aok:

VickMackie
24-05-2012, 09:05 PM
The thought wasn't that interesting TBH. Probably why you have most of the posts of this subject.

Hibernia&Alba
24-05-2012, 09:05 PM
When and where in my initial comment do you see any opinion relating to JC being sacked ??

Jesus Christ or JC almighty come on !

:rolleyes: :aok:

He thought he could walk on water, but was never Hibs material.

Hibercelona
24-05-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm sick of this JC love in all the time! He never got backed financially is bollocks he spent a lot of money on players like Alan o'brian and yves makalamby, then bussed about 100 players over on trial and picked patrik nombousie and theiry gathesi from that bunch throw in Brian Kerr and that's why he never got the backing he wanted when he wanted it. JC would probably be a great coach the sad thing for him is he cannae sign a decent player!
What's went wrong at hibs isn't the amount managers have been backed its how the managers have invested it! Every player our last 5 managers have signed have all left/been released with the club receiving nothing from them, we need to spend money in the hope of selling on to bigger clubs not throwing money at over the hill journeymen who are only interested in the nightlife and picking up a wage.

As much as his signings got slated on here, I personally don't think it was down to them being poor signings. I think it was more of a case that they weren't working anywhere near as hard as JC wanted them to.

Other people will disagree with me of course, but our biggest failing as a club is the lack of work rate and the attitude issues that seem to develop in players minds while they're here.

We brush players off as being totally garbage, but I think theres far more too it than that.

Paisley Hibby
24-05-2012, 09:38 PM

Excellent post. And I would add, if JC was such a brilliant manager, how come he has not shown that with the clubs he joined after leaving us?

Big Frank
24-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Well if none of you lame * will reply then you heard it here first....Get rid of that...********* chairman.

would rather Hibernian kept their "********* chairman" and Hibs.net got rid of you.

silverhibee
24-05-2012, 09:46 PM
would rather Hibernian kept their "********* chairman" and Hibs.net got rid of you.

:faf:

CropleyWasGod
24-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Well if none of you lame c**nts will reply then you heard it here first....Get rid of that...********* chairman.

Doesn't the c word only have one asterisk? :confused:

Hibercelona
24-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Doesn't * only have one asterisk? :confused:

To be fair to him, I reckon he's about 8 or 9 years old.

hiblander
24-05-2012, 10:54 PM

Just good to get a reply mate for my first topic post. Sorry for being impatient. Tut mir leid, Ich wohnin in Osterriech und manchmal ich kann nicht verstandin mann oder warte für man ausgegen.

Oh and Big Frank in Osterreich you would be known as Grösse Franz !!

Which is not bad considering my dead grandparents are from Pilton and my surname is Welsh? Are you Hibs logic???

hiblander
24-05-2012, 10:57 PM
To be fair to him, I reckon he's about 8 or 9 years old.

Nein Ich wohnin in Osterreich woher mann muss spreche ein andere sprache, aber for a Highland Hibee thats not bad oh and ich bin ein und dreizig jahre alt !

:not worth

Allant1981
24-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Were you just looking to get an argument with folk or have an actual debate about something?

Kaiser_Sauzee
24-05-2012, 11:12 PM
The OP promised an interesting thought. I can't find it?

hiblander
24-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Were you just looking to get an argument with folk or have an actual debate about something?

Here the net was quiet when i posted eh (my first topic) its good to get some opinions, I mean i am a big Hibee fan my family have been present at all games more or less since the 50´s....just asking opinions if theres no answer then theres no answers.

We will beat them next year. I think they´re time will come...there will be a time when the Jambos start to die....maybe when Hibs find another chairman...that is all.

hiblander
24-05-2012, 11:29 PM
The OP promised an interesting thought. I can't find it?

Can you not see the difference between supporting Granton Star and a big team, can you honestly not see the difference ???

I guess your Lothian attitude to the Hibs is wasted. Livingston will prevail (again) (under yogi und collins)

I feel that Hibs need some New inspiration can you not see that Mr Sauzee ??

Man Hibs team today would look good with Allen Ormand or whatever you used to call him !!

:wink:

hiblander
24-05-2012, 11:32 PM

Ignorance is bliss pal.

out of 2500 comments i thought so.

FitbaFolkKen
25-05-2012, 02:34 AM
So from what I gather it's a Ross County fan who wants to Sack Petrie, Sack Fenlon and bring back JC and Alen Orman?

That is interesting....:confused:

hiblander
25-05-2012, 03:15 AM
So from what I gather it's a Ross County fan who wants to Sack Petrie, Sack Fenlon and bring back JC and Alen Orman?

That is interesting....:confused:

Finlay Quaye in Centre Mid und Darren Jackson up front sonneshine.