PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts AGM

PatHead
24-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Hearts agm was today. Following points came to light according to a friend.

1. Hearts received their licence to play in Europe 2 weeks ago. They have had to ask for a dispensation on Tynecastle.

2. Vlad is still looking to sell the club but will continue to fund it in the interim. (Assume this is how they got their licence)

3. They have not made a decision on newco, have to balance good of Scottiish football v approriate penalties and will wait to see how things pan out.

Treadstone
24-05-2012, 01:28 PM
No decision on NewCo ! The man has derided them ever since he turned up on these shores . Thinking of the future possibly?

sh00byd00
24-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Is the 3rd one a piss take? :greengrin

Gez1875
24-05-2012, 01:31 PM
vlad got both eyes on the rangers situation, whatever route rangers go down hearts will follow, if they get away with the lot, hearts will demand the same!

Kato
24-05-2012, 01:32 PM
3. They have not made a decision on newco, have to balance good of Scottiish football v approriate penalties and will wait to see how things pan out.

Vlad's sold out to the Monkey Mafia.

PatHead
24-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Seemingly the only awkward moments occured when someone asked if Craig Gordon money would be due if he played for another EPL club when they got all defensive. They have sold 8000 season tickets for next year and were reluctant to accept blame for mishandling seasons
They are still in discussion with Paulio Sergio

BTW They had Scottish Cup in attendance and their merchandise in the shop was crap.

CropleyWasGod
24-05-2012, 01:38 PM
1. Hearts received their licence to play in Europe 2 weeks ago. They have had to ask for a dispensation on Tynecastle.

2. Vlad is still looking to sell the club but will continue to fund it in the interim. (Assume this is how they got their licence)

I always suspected that the SFA would not apply their own licensing rules strictly in the first year. That's disappointing.

sh00byd00
24-05-2012, 01:39 PM
vlad got both eyes on the rangers situation, whatever route rangers go down hearts will follow, if they get away with the lot, hearts will demand the same!

That much is obvious and Hearts won't be the only club doing it, but I'm asking if it was genuinely talked about at the AGM or if it's just been included in the OP for the lolz, which i'll assume it has.

Also, Vlad has been suspiciously quiet regarding Rangers. With his previous, you'd have thought he would have been the first one to stick the boot in.

Beefster
24-05-2012, 01:39 PM

Hearts own the money to themselves. They can let themselves off with it whenever they want without going into administration/liquidation.

It's like me borrowing 50p from myself to get a Greggs sausage roll and then deciding later to waive the 50p that I owe myself. High finance in action.

Kato
24-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Also, Vlad has been suspiciously quiet regarding Rangers. With his previous, you'd have thought he would have been the first one to stick the boot in.

Powder dry as they might find themselves in the same situation if the RTC blog is correct. Turkey's wouldn't vote to keep Christmas.

LeithBoozy
24-05-2012, 02:06 PM
They also stated their debt stands at 24m, but when Vlad builds the new 51m stand, it will increase to 71m. They think they will still post another profit next year, but are not 100 per cent sure. :confused:

Jim44
24-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Hearts agm was today. Following points came to light according to a friend.

I hope Donkeyhead is aware of this as it will open the floodgates for others with Romanov at the head of the queue.
Scottish Football in the hands of the SFA, the SPL and 'predudiced Potter' is a laughing stock. I hope (not much :greengrin) that our representatives don't come a cropper in the USA soon. :rolleyes:

greenginger
24-05-2012, 04:52 PM
That £ 8 million of forgiveness debt that appeared in the Yams profit and loss account from the Panama registered offshore company Natborg Projects Corp. seems very suspect.

Since Hearts auditors state they are not supplied with all the information they require from Hearts could this sum ( equal to Hearts turnover ) not be considered as some sort of money laundering worthy of investigation if it were brought to the attention of the authorities ?

sh00byd00
24-05-2012, 05:37 PM
If i had a £ for every single money laundering, fly deal and whatever or japes people have thought up for the years about Hearts, I'd be able to buy Hearts and kill them myself.

Has anyone actually got any solid proof of shady deals and the likes going on over the road? Over zealous mates, mates of a mates next door neighbours budgie, texts and Twitter don't count.

Surely tae **** they would have been investigated by now if any of these wild stories even had an iota of truth to them, naw? I mean, if we random interwebers can see through Vlads shady dealings, then why haven't the police or whoever else?

JeMeSouviens
24-05-2012, 05:39 PM
If i had a £ for every single money laundering, fly deal and whatever or japes people have thought up for the years about Hearts, I'd be able to buy Hearts and kill them myself.

Has anyone actually got any solid proof of shady deals and the likes going on over the road? Over zealous mates, mates of a mates next door neighbours budgie, texts and Twitter don't count.

Surely tae **** they would have been investigated by now if any of these wild stories even had an iota of truth to them, naw? I mean, if we random interwebers can see through Vlads shady dealings, then why haven't the police or whoever else?

Last set of published accounts contained 3 ominous words for Yams: "ongoing HMRC investigation".

The RTC blog has hinted Hector has a bill of Hun BTC magnitude heading their way. We can but hope ...

Treadstone
24-05-2012, 06:52 PM
That £ 8 million of forgiveness debt that appeared in the Yams profit and loss account from the Panama registered offshore company Natborg Projects Corp. seems very suspect.

Since Hearts auditors state they are not supplied with all the information they require from Hearts could this sum ( equal to Hearts turnover ) not be considered as some sort of money laundering worthy of investigation if it were brought to the attention of the authorities ?

Amazing greenginger , just googled the highlighted above and Hearts Accounts was the first result.

Can't remember who but someone on here said when Skacel had his court dispute with the 'model' Savannah Fairnie his salary was something like £160,000 or thereabouts . Person at the time said it seemed a little low , especially last week when Gary Locke said he is one of the high earners.

Jim44
24-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Amazing greenginger , just googled the highlighted above and Hearts Accounts was the first result.

Can't remember who but someone on here said when Skacel had his court dispute with the 'model' Savannah Fairnie his salary was something like £160,000 or thereabouts . Person at the time said it seemed a little low , especially last week when Gary Locke said he is one of the high earners.

EBT,s and double contracts, the Jambos? Surely some mistake. :rolleyes:

greenginger
24-05-2012, 07:29 PM

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/301232-footballer-rudi-skacel-taken-to-court-over-unpaid-fee-to-agent/

Check the figures , they don't add up but don't expect Donkey Doncaster to act I've seen a sloth move quicker.

Kato
24-05-2012, 07:37 PM

Nothing to see here.

Rangers will ride roughshod over all that silly red tape (tax laws, business laws, football laws) and clear the way any old Establishment club, let's say Hawrts, do the same. Bob's yer Uncle, shake hands with a Widow's Son, how old's Granny - all's cushty. Edinburgh Rangers and Huns of Strathclyde wlll re-enter the SPL - Ibrox will be open for business and Edinburgh Rangers will march proudly into the future at Lord David Murray's co-Edinburgh Council built Pinhead Dome at Gogarburn, Craig Thomson will snip the ribbon at the opening.

Jim44
24-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Nothing to see here.

Rangers will ride roughshod over all that silly red tape (tax laws, business laws, football laws) and clear the way any old Establishment club, let's say Hawrts, do the same. Bob's yer Uncle, shake hands with a Widow's Son, how old's Granny - all's cushty. Edinburgh Rangers and Huns of Strathclyde wlll re-enter the SPL - Ibrox will be open for business and Edinburgh Rangers will march proudly into the future at Lord David Murray's co-Edinburgh Council built Pinhead Dome at Gogarburn, Craig Thomson will snip the ribbon at the opening.

Do I detect a slight note of cynicism here? It's bad for the soul, you know. :greengrin

VickMackie
24-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Like Rangers stories you mean? Ones that are taking journalist to uncover what's gone on despite all the associations, legal advisers and governance rules?

Personally I don't think anything will be found untoward.

The interesting thing about point 3 in the OP is that Vlad is going to vote for what makes the club a more attractive proposition for a buyer and that means more revenue with Rangers in the league.

If this happened 5 years ago he'd vote them out but not now.

Hibercelona
24-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Last set of published accounts contained 3 ominous words for Yams: "ongoing HMRC investigation".

The RTC blog has hinted Hector has a bill of Hun BTC magnitude heading their way. We can but hope ...

I'm done hoping to be honest.

Apart from a number of late wage/bill payments, no information has come to my attention that they are in any serious danager of going bust or anything close.

It's all speculative nonsense made up by those who have nothing better to do with their spare time.

Truth is, Hearts aren't going bust, they won't even come close to going bust and until we start getting things right at our club, they'll continue to bully us off the park regardless of who they play and how much they're paying them.

Some may think i'm being pessimistic, but thats how I honestly see things with the green tinted specs off.

Just Alf
24-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm done hoping to be honest.

Apart from a number of late wage/bill payments, no information has come to my attention that they are in any serious danager of going bust or anything close.

It's all speculative nonsense made up by those who have nothing better to do with their spare time.

Truth is, Hearts aren't going bust, they won't even come close to going bust and until we start getting things right at our club, they'll continue to bully us off the park regardless of who they play and how much they're paying them.

Some may think i'm being pessimistic, but thats how I honestly see things with the green tinted specs off.

Aye... this is it....

we need to get ourheads round that and move on.... :sairhead:

Hibercelona
24-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Aye... this is it....

we need to get ourheads round that and move on.... :sairhead:

Sadly, you're right.

I love ripping into Hearts, but they haven't given us all much reason over the last 3 years.

Lets focus on ripping them on the pitch next season, then we can rip into them for anything else (regardless of whether its nonsense or not).

cabbageandribs1875
24-05-2012, 10:05 PM

i would only be suspicious if that guy campbell ogilvie had been employed at the Edinburgh rangers as well as the glasgow ones

Kato
24-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Do I detect a slight note of cynicism here? It's bad for the soul, you know. :greengrin

You watch. :cb:cb

ALF TUPPER
25-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Seemingly the only awkward moments occured when someone asked if Craig Gordon money would be due if he played for another EPL club when they got all defensive. They have sold 8000 season tickets for next year and were reluctant to accept blame for mishandling seasons
They are still in discussion with Paulio Sergio

BTW They had Scottish Cup in attendance and their merchandise in the shop was crap.

8000k season tickets. Less than us? C'mon the wee team :)

Steve20
25-05-2012, 06:00 AM
8000k season tickets. Less than us? C'mon the wee team :)

Have we really sold more than 8000?

Kaiser1962
25-05-2012, 06:16 AM

Interestingly in those accounts over an 11 month period that they spent more per month pro rata than in the previous season therefore their losses were higher, yet they managed to cut £1m of the wage bill. Fair play to Vlad though, he (his companies) appeared to heavily subsidise the club.

ALF TUPPER
25-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Thought i read 10,000k somewhere. Maybe a mischievious netter .
Anyone know ?