PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough too!

FifeeHibee
23-05-2012, 07:05 PM
of everyone moaning!.....

of everyone wanting to get rid of the everyone at Hibs, except McPake (who's gone)!

of everyone celebrating ex (often failed) players!

So on the basis that the best thing on Saturday was the supporters (before the game)!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag:

And Glory Glory to a great future!

Sammy7nil
23-05-2012, 07:15 PM
The fans were superb but if you have had enough of moaning take a few weeks of Hibs.Net as I really think after the last 2.5 years Hibs fans deserve a bit of a moan.

As the new season approaches fans will get back on side.

Sas_The_Hibby
23-05-2012, 07:18 PM
The fans were superb but if you have had enough of moaning take a few weeks of Hibs.Net as I really think after the last 2.5 years Hibs fans deserve a bit of a moan.

Craig Thomson will still insist that they're offside, though, AND book them for diving! :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
23-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Craig Thomson will still insist that they're offside, though, AND book them for diving! :greengrin

He can "Welcome to the Hell" next season at Easter rd ;)

SouthamptonHibs
23-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I think we are allowed a bit off a moan. I suggest we get it all off our chests until aroung 1st July when the players come back for pre-seaon then we get right behind them for the new season. If the new players turn out to be crap and we are in the same position in Oct we have the rest off the season to start moaning again....Hail Hail

FifeeHibee
23-05-2012, 07:39 PM

We were the 7th best team in Scotland (taking away the cheats!)! OK not much to boast about.

We were the Scottish Cup winners (taking away the cheats!)! amazing!

Next season looms large. We've learned...We'll improve...Last season is history...We need to move on with pride in our hearts, knowing we played by the rules...Knowing that our club is prepared for better times. Let's concentrate on that, instead of damning some good footballers who failed at the finish, but got us into the premier league for next year. Remember all those 'survival or Scottish Cup' questions? Moaning about losing to 12 men gets us nowhere.