Just tweeted 'just to clarify I have now left hibs.'
https://mobile.twitter.com/GarryOofficial

bingo70
22-05-2012, 09:04 PM
That account was supposed to be a fake.

leithsansiro
22-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Good.

Go and find some other club stupid enough to take you on. Don't waste the hard earned money of the supporters who pay your wages and permit your overly comfortable lifestyle. Arrogant idiot of the highest order. I was pleased when you re-signed for us, now I'd drive you to your next club (hopefully some amateur outfit somewhere) myself.

Classless moron.

Golden Bear
22-05-2012, 09:07 PM
So you're not a fan then!

Leishy1995
22-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Good.

Go and find some other club stupid enough to take you on. Don't waste the hard earned money of the supporters who pay your wages and permit your overly comfortable lifestyle. Arrogant idiot of the highest order. I was pleased when you re-signed for us, now I'd drive you to your next club (hopefully some amateur outfit somewhere) myself.

Classless moron.

Well said. And with regards to the account being fake, I have no idea personally.

JoeT_WasTheBest
22-05-2012, 09:08 PM
'He' tweeted on Saturday night/Sunday that it was a fake account and that the guy was actually a Jambo.

Not saying he's not going to leave, just saying that's not O'Connor.

Leishy1995
22-05-2012, 09:14 PM
He tweeted saying it was his mate too, who is a hearts fan. But it doesn't mean that's the truth. If it was fake he wouldn't attempt to claim it as real after saying that.

Jamesie
22-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Not even a public thank you to the club - Petrie in particular - for giving him the chance to rehabilitate himself. Classless.

Hibrandenburg
22-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Good.

Classless moron.

Just don't have an accident otherwise you might find your insurance being difficult.

Hibs90
22-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Fake twitter account.

Leishy1995
22-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Not even a public thank you to the club - Petrie in particular - for giving him the chance to rehabilitate himself. Classless.

'loved my time back at the only club in Edinburgh'
taking the piss out os skacel?

Liam89
22-05-2012, 09:57 PM
its fake

SON OF PADDY
22-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks for your Goals !
Now walk away quickly with your head hung in shame........

keep the faith
22-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Finding the relentless tearing into our guys a bit much. Fair enough going up town on Sat was classless and stupid and its probably rightly blown his chance of a contract.

Quite honestly I wanted GOC to do well and Im sorry he has blown it again. I appreciated his goals this year and have no desire to start slaughtering our own.

Lets show some class here and all move on.

Baldy Foghorn
22-05-2012, 10:15 PM

He is classless....I want to see that he has been released, he's a total waste of space, and the sight of him smiling after saturday's debacle, has only made me incandescent with rage. After the Club standing by him, throughout his problems, he really has shown no loyalty back, and has made me really dislike him....

Baldy Foghorn
22-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Finding the relentless tearing into our guys a bit much. Fair enough going up town on Sat was classless and stupid and its probably rightly blown his chance of a contract.

Quite honestly I wanted GOC to do well and Im sorry he has blown it again. I appreciated his goals this year and have no desire to start slaughtering our own.

Lets show some class here and all move on.

So you have not seen him smiling, and joking after Saturday then....He should have been sacked on the spot for his blase attitude......

blackpoolhibs
22-05-2012, 10:26 PM
He is classless....I want to see that he has been released, he's a total waste of space, and the sight of him smiling after saturday's debacle, has only made me incandescent with rage. After the Club standing by him, throughout his problems, he really has shown no loyalty back, and has made me really dislike him....

:agree:

I'm sure he will be happy he's run his contract down, he will now get the move along the M8 he's been telling everyone that would listen was going to happen.

Aye right, he's more chance of licking his own erse, and that would be some feat.

Baldy Foghorn
22-05-2012, 10:28 PM
:agree:

I'm sure he will be happy he's run his contract down, he will now get the move along the M8 he's been telling everyone that would listen was going to happen.

Aye right, he's more chance of licking his own erse, and that would be some feat.

I actually emailed the video of him smiling to the Hibs Board, after they assured me that everyone associated with the Club was crushed after Saturday....GOC certainly wasn't crushed......

blackpoolhibs
22-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I actually emailed the video of him smiling to the Hibs Board, after they assured me that everyone associated with the Club was crushed after Saturday....GOC certainly wasn't crushed......

He likes to say all the right things when interviewed , but away from the camera he's a just another ned, who used to be able to play a bit. This is the start of him sliding out of the game now.

He was far from crushed by what i saw. :agree:

McKenzie
22-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Caroline Henderson from stv said on twitter that Murray and GOC were away

smurf
22-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Fake account I reckon but time for him to move on. He needs to grow up.

Cabbage East
22-05-2012, 10:42 PM
It's a fake account. Do you not understand?

marinello59
22-05-2012, 10:48 PM
It's a fake account.

I ain't buying that. Next you will be saying he has a fake tan.

Baldy Foghorn
22-05-2012, 10:50 PM
I ain't buying that. Next you will be saying he has a fake tan.

:hilarious:greengrin