PDA

View Full Version : I don't care who we sign

S.sct
22-05-2012, 08:35 PM
As long as we bring in players with the right attitude (goes for all), pace (at least two that can also cross a ball) and guile (a playmaker)...

Future17
22-05-2012, 08:37 PM
As long as we bring in players with the right attitude (goes for all), pace (at least two that can also cross a ball) and guile (a playmaker)...

So you do care who we sign...:greengrin

S.sct
22-05-2012, 08:43 PM
So you do care who we sign...:greengrin

As long as :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
22-05-2012, 08:45 PM
I dont care who we sign either.

As long as they're ****ing amazing at football and have passion for the game and the club.

On that basis.

Come home, Sir Brian Kerr.

Fisherrow Harp
22-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Been thinking about this one for a while, Paddy McCourt. Out of favour at Celtic, from what I read could be on his way out either on loan or permanently. What do folks think, only niggle I have at the back of my mind is why he doesn't get is game through there. Is it for footballing or other reasons? :hibees

S.sct
22-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Been thinking about this one for a while, Paddy McCourt. Out of favour at Celtic, from what I read could be on his way out either on loan or permanently. What do folks think, only niggle I have at the back of my mind is why he doesn't get is game through there. Is it for footballing or other reasons? :hibees

He can certainly play a bit, as long as he had the right attitude he would do for me.

Holmesdale Hibs
22-05-2012, 08:56 PM
I care who we sign. If our signing policy doesn't change we'll have another year if loanees and players that should be in the first division.

If they're better than what we have then that would be a good start. But we need a massive improvement, not some huddies that will get us a couple of places further up the table.

leithsansiro
22-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Four key criteria for me

Hunger
Point to prove
Passionate
Can pass to other players wearing green

Sadly lacking in some of the boys at the moment. I would've been at least a bit inspired if I'd seen players wanting to get stuck in at four down on Saturday but, bar a few exceptions (Griffiths, McPake, Doyle), most of them couldn't be bothered exerting themselves

Kenny1875
22-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Think McCourt may have an attitude problem. Sure I heard he is always really unfit and can't ever play a whole match. Could be making up ***** though.