PDA

View Full Version : Fenlon....our manager

hugo boss
22-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Cant believe some people/supporters with negative thread cant we not for once get behind the manager??? take my hat of to him for what he said after cup final...he is right the club is rotten with players who dont give two monkeys lets give the man a chance to prove what he can do...am sure by nowhe knows what type of player we need for next season lets be honest theres not many in the team that he will keep....GGTTH:flag:

DAVE1875
22-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Cant believe some people/supporters with negative thread cant we not for once get behind the manager??? take my hat of to him for what he said after cup final...he is right the club is rotten with players who dont give two monkeys lets give the man a chance to prove what he can do...am sure by nowhe knows what type of player we need for next season lets be honest theres not many in the team that he will keep....GGTTH:flag:

For now, I'm not backing Fenlon nor standing against him until I see what the club is doing for next season. Pointless backing a manager if he's just going to sign a new shower of sh*te.

marleyhib
22-05-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm behind Pat, the SPL is gash. If he gets it half right we'll do allright.

edwards
22-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Jesus what is all the fuss about, Calderwoods signings were dreadful, we had nothing coming through our youth policy and he brought in a couple of decent players in the january window.
Basicaly he has only signed one player and thats Doyle as Hibs couldn,t give him money to spend in January yet he helped save us from relegation and took us to a final and we are still greetin.
Open yer ears and listen to what the man is sayin. He wants his team now lets see who he goes out and gets.

Go on Paddy time to do the business

hugo boss
22-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Jesus what is all the fuss about, Calderwoods signings were dreadful, we had nothing coming through our youth policy and he brought in a couple of decent players in the january window.
Basicaly he has only signed one player and thats Doyle as Hibs couldn,t give him money to spend in January yet he helped save us from relegation and took us to a final and we are still greetin.
Open yer ears and listen to what the man is sayin. He wants his team now lets see who he goes out and gets.

Go on Paddy time to do the businessWell said m8 that's why I started the post got to give him time let him get his own players in

Robinho08
22-05-2012, 07:37 PM

Go on Paddy time to do the business

This!!!

iain nolan
22-05-2012, 07:42 PM
lets not forget Fenlon kept us up and that was his first task. now he done that am sure he be looking at a top 6 finnish next season . players will come and go in this close season and Fenlon will need to get it right but it can be done look at killie they almost went down and turned it around so i expect hibernian to do the same . lets turn last weekend in to a postive if FENLON was thinking who to keep and who to let go am sure this may have changed his mind on certain players. The board will now have to back the manager dueing the close season . and something tells me they will as the club need us the FANS back at easter road :pfgwa