PDA

View Full Version : Anybody contacted Brian Kennedy yet?

NeilOrrSquareBa
22-05-2012, 12:29 PM
He once expressed an interest in buying us.
He has (allegedly) done well with Sale Sharks
He only wanted to step in to buy Rangers if there was a danger of them going POP
He's got money.

Maybe a regime change is due

MartinfaePorty
22-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Hear what you're saying, but no thanks after what he did to Stockport County.

Wilson
22-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I tried contacting John F Kennedy but he doesn't have the head for football.

easty
22-05-2012, 12:41 PM
He was never going to buy Rangers, he just liked to see his face in the papers.

I dont want him anywhere near Hibs.

STF is fine for me. :aok:

California-Hibs
22-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Bring him in, it's time for a change!

easty
22-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I tried contacting John F Kennedy but he doesn't have the head for football.

I tried contacting Carl Kennedy but he's busy with Toadfish and Lou.

Moulin Yarns
22-05-2012, 12:49 PM
How about this guy

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/revealed-rejected-bid-buy-rangers/1593

seems to want to splash the cash. :cb

blackpoolhibs
22-05-2012, 02:57 PM
I spoke to Nigel Kennedy about taking over, but concluded he'd just be at the fiddle should he do so.

Pretty Boy
22-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Craig Whyte is probably looking for a new project.

Small matters like bans and.sanctions have never stopped him before.

Gez1875
22-05-2012, 03:40 PM
He was never going to buy Rangers, he just liked to see his face in the papers.

I dont want him anywhere near Hibs.

STF is fine for me. :aok:

i'm happy with farmer too, its no secret that farmer wants to sell us and has done for years, infact we've never been off the market, you have to ask yourself why did he not sell to kennedy in the first place? and i think over the last few weeks we found out why........he's a raj!!!!! i dont want him near us, he ruined stockport and in actual fact done to them what farmer stopped from happining to us.... they lost there stadium and everything.
everyone complains about where the moneys going, well since stf has came in we have grew as a club, and remember football is a business, and no business can operate spending more money than it brings in, so we want a better product on the pitch, we have to make more money, how have we done that?......we have increased the size of the stadium, if everybody done there part and came week in week out, and filled easter road, then there would be more money getting spent on the team, i dont know how many times i've heard rod petrie say EVERYTHINGS in place now, but as a support we've not increased in terms of attendances in fact we've decreased significantly. but my god can we complain!

offshorehibby
22-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I hope to god nobody contacts Brian Kennedy, he'd have us bankrupt in no time. I don't know where people are getting this notion that he's going to ride on in and pump millions into Hibs.
Any so called Hibs supporter who'd want to save the huns ain't a Hibs supporter.

ScottB
22-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Yes, let's wheel in the guy STF reckoned couldn't be trusted further than he could be thrown, who whored himself out to anyone witch a camera about how Rangers had to be saved with a bid of 20p and a packet of crisps.

That'll definitely make things better.

HibeeMG
22-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I contacted Charles Kennedy MP but he only seemed interested in the team night's out on George Street. :party:

Eyrie
22-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I spoke to Nigel Kennedy about taking over, but concluded he'd just be at the fiddle should he do so.

He'd give us a good four seasons though.

I tried Jello Biafra but he was too drunk to give a ......

Disc O'Dave
22-05-2012, 07:29 PM

Apparently he was in the same junior violin club as Craig Thompson...at least I thought that's what he meant by "kiddie fiddler" :confused:

snooky
22-05-2012, 07:30 PM
"Anybody contacted Brian Kennedy yet?"

Meeting him tomorrow at Martha's Vineyard.
I'll ask him for a float.

iwasthere1972
22-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Just off the phone to Sarah Kennedy.

Said she'd come to our next Game for a Laugh.

Disc O'Dave
22-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I emailed the Kennedy Space Centre, but I decided after counting to 10 that I'd launch the yam fud........

DarlingtonHibee
22-05-2012, 08:05 PM
He once expressed an interest in buying us.
He has (allegedly) done well with Sale Sharks
He only wanted to step in to buy Rangers if there was a danger of them going POP
He's got money.

Maybe a regime change is due

:faf::faf::faf: That is tremendous idea - re-arrange - **** / bull

Jack
22-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Kennedy stopped putting in bids when the price of a stamp went up. That's how much money he was willing to put in.

Liberal Hibby
22-05-2012, 08:22 PM
I tried Ludovic Kennedy - but it was clear that he just wanted to put the club out of its misery...

sadtom
23-05-2012, 11:02 AM
I asked John F Kennedy. Unfortunately he was dead against the idea.
He said "i need to buy Hibs like i need a hole in the head!"

Northernhibee
23-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Listened to Kennedy by the Wedding Present, lost my love of life, Gaz O'Connor's had too much apple pie

jacomo
23-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Quantum!

ancient hibee
23-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Evidently Kennedy's offer for Rangers was £2million plus one or two payments that already belonged to Rangers.