PDA

View Full Version : Just got home

HibsMax
22-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Had quite a roller coaster of emotions while flying home today and somehow I went from feeling ok to rage to feeling totally and utterly cheated out of what should have been a GREAT day out.

In the end I found myself loving Hibs more than ever. Not some of the imposters we saw on Saturday but the club as a whole. The badge. The fans.

I still feel cheated but not by the club.

For those of you who are considering not going back, I urge you (from the ease of my armchair) to reconsider. Don't give up on Hibs.

If such a thing exists next season I will be buying a Hibs TV season ticket and I'm going to do whatever I can to get back to at least one game a season. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but it is pricey. I had so much fun meeting up with everyone. To a point, I had a great day on Saturday. I want to be there next season when we ram that 1-5 score line up their *****. :). I know it's not the same as winning the Scottish Cup but we have to start somewhere.

gegs70
22-05-2012, 08:02 AM
well done mate. I have been on a bit if a downer too we were just so close and the team were brutak! but we need to improve and I will be watching who comes in over the summer.

scott7_0(Prague)
22-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Got home Sunday night, faced the demons on Saturday got it out the road and moved on. Getting hammered i think help me move on. IF it had been close then it would have been much harder to take. Worse hangover in a long time yesterday and today feeling much brighter.

Weldone to all the supporters who made the effort and to the overseas lads.... Just a pity Hibs dont do finals like us fans do.

CB_NO3
22-05-2012, 08:17 AM
I would say we have the best fans in the league. The build up to Saturdays clash was amazing. We get the 4th biggest crowds on a weekly basis in the SPL minus the odd game and yet we have nothing really to show for it. The 3 teams above us with bigger average crowds at least get success. We are not even guarenteed a top 6 finish. What do the club do to deserve us? Anyway, there is always next year.