PDA

View Full Version : the clearout starts (for Hearts)...

ekhibee
21-05-2012, 10:57 PM
On the BBC website it says Glen and Elliot are being dumped. Black, Obua and Morowiec too, but think that was common knowledge.

iwasthere1972
21-05-2012, 11:01 PM
On the BBC website it says Glen and Elliot are being dumped. Black, Obua and Morowiec too, but think that was common knowledge.

Are they getting rid of the two Craig Thomsons?

McKenzie
21-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Skacel not away too?

Hibby cal
22-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Obua is defo away,I dropped him of atAirport on Monday morning (6 suitcases)He said hearts new they would win cupAs the only decent player we had wasGriffiths.the rest of them they did Not give a **** about as they are all crap.He still hates bobby wiliamson and thinksVlad is a maffia headcase

adhibs
22-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Obua is defo away,I dropped him of atAirport on Monday morning (6 suitcases)He said hearts new they would win cupAs the only decent player we had wasGriffiths.the rest of them they did Not give a **** about as they are all crap.He still hates bobby wiliamson and thinksVlad is a maffia headcase

not often you hear much sense from a jambo but he seems to talk some

Pretty Boy
22-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Beattie will be on his way too, only signed until the end of the season.

One that is definitely worth having a chat with, finances and fitness permitting of course.

CRAZYHIBBY
22-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Good, hopefully they will suffer the same as we have......i think hearts fans forget about the days of sauzee and latapy where we just needed to turn up to beat them.....

The Falcon
22-05-2012, 07:14 AM

Explains the assault on him early on Saturday.

Littlest Hobo
22-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Finally the cheating ***** will know how it feels to live within their means.

It'll be painful but they'll still have the biggest game we ever played against them as bragging rights ;(

Sudds_1
22-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Finally the cheating ***** will know how it feels to live within their means.

It'll be painful but they'll still have the biggest game we ever played against them as bragging rights ;(

.....and thats why I don't ever want to sEe any of Saturday's imposters back at ER................

...many of the Yams I know already consider the slate wiped clean after that result. It will take a more than just a couple of derby wins (assuming we can even manage that) to recover lost ground.

Hibs7
22-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Another 7-0 might help

Littlest Hobo
22-05-2012, 09:28 AM
.....and thats why I don't ever want to sEe any of Saturday's imposters back at ER................

...many of the Yams I know already consider the slate wiped clean after that result. It will take a more than just a couple of derby wins (assuming we can even manage that) to recover lost ground.

If Rangers do get away with coming back without punishment as a Newco, then I suggest we go and bring in players we can't afford and rip them a new ********. Unlikely I know.

PPZPOL
22-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Good, hopefully they will suffer the same as we have......i think hearts fans forget about the days of sauzee and latapy where we just needed to turn up to beat them.....

They lost a load of players on numerous other occasions and STILL rebuild and assemble better teams than us. I don't see why folk think it'll be different this time, I seem to remember after January Hearts would be fielding all the under 19's.......what happened to that? Time to get over all this, they are living out with their means but the obsession with them imploding is not normal. We've taken our eye of the ball in the last few years when we seemed to think that if we signed up some Champ/EPL squad players that we would stroll through the league when everyone else was making cutbacks. It's not happened, Motherwell, DUtd, St J even bloody Killie and St Mirren have identified better players than us. I used to like players who got on the ball and passed it, now I would just be happy with 10 outfield runners just putting themselves about the park and making life uncomfortable as possible for the opposition.

jacomo
22-05-2012, 09:52 AM
So, half the Hearts team are away, and they STILL ripped us to pieces.

Fury about Saturday has barely subsided.

Littlest Hobo
22-05-2012, 11:46 AM
We need to concentrate in fixing whatever it is that's been making us such a soft club.

I'd like to see us get a manager who wants to entertain the fans first and foremost.

Let's look at the way Killie play

Let's look at the way Motherwell play

Let's look at the way St Johnstone play

If our club could entertain the fans like some of those clubs have entertained theirs last season, then I might be tempted to but a ST.

As it is, I'm not convinced Paddy will get us playing entertaining football.

I'm willing to give Paddy time but I think most people will know half way through next season whether we are heading in the right direction or not.

IWasThere2016
22-05-2012, 11:49 AM
We need to concentrate in fixing whatever it is that's been making us such a soft club.

I'd like to see us get a manager who wants to entertain the fans first and foremost.

Let's look at the way Killie play

Let's look at the way Motherwell play

Let's look at the way St Johnstone play

If our club could entertain the fans like some of those clubs have entertained theirs last season, then I might be tempted to but a ST.

As it is, I'm not convinced Paddy will get us playing entertaining football.

I'm willing to give Paddy time but I think most people will know half way through next season whether we are heading in the right direction or not.

:top marks

hopefulhibby
22-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Is Elliot an option for HIBS?

PPZPOL
22-05-2012, 04:01 PM

He runs about too much and looks for space to create space for others so he'll not fit in with our style of standing and trotting/waddling.

3pm
22-05-2012, 04:08 PM

No. Back down south.

edinburghhibee
22-05-2012, 04:12 PM

No he's murder i'm gutted he is leaving them, they might actually replace him with a goal scoring younster... on a serious matter though, this has happened for most of the recent transfer windows which have opened, hearts need to cut back on the wage bill :blah:

But they always seem to find replacements who cost just as much and enjoy beating us just as badly as the last group. Think we should be worrying more about ourselves than they ****wits!

greenlex
22-05-2012, 06:55 PM
So, half the Hearts team are away, and they STILL ripped us to pieces.

Fury about Saturday has barely subsided.

This takes the FInal paranoia to new levels.

Hibrandenburg
22-05-2012, 09:15 PM
If Rangers do get away with coming back without punishment as a Newco, then I suggest we go and bring in players we can't afford and rip them a new ********. Unlikely I know.

Nah, that would makes us like Hearts. Who would want to be like them?

Hibeesmad
22-05-2012, 10:41 PM
other players leaving hearts id imagine to be:

driver
skacel
templeton
suso
beattie
hamill
grainger
zaliukas

Hibeesmad
23-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Rumour that we are after him, anyone heard about this? Personally I think it's a load of crap!

hopefulhibby
23-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Rumour that we are after him, anyone heard about this? Personally I think it's a load of crap!
He was in a team that hammered us 5-1, seems like most players that are mentioned are not hibs class and all that rubbish, i dont think he would come anyway after what he saw last Saturday

Gerard
23-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Another 7-0 might help

Not just one but many and perhaps a little bigger score
The fight back starts now
G

son of haggart
23-05-2012, 07:47 PM
other players leaving hearts id imagine to be:

driver
skacel
templeton
suso
beattie
hamill
grainger
zaliukas

I doubt

driver
templeton
hamill
grainger

will be off - first two probably too expensive for the risk, last two unlikely clubs will be after for the wages/ contratc they are on

Zaliukas subject to a bid from Sheff Utd of £500k but Romanov always plays hard ball so we'll see.