PDA

View Full Version : starting to sink in now. ..

Rasta_Hibs
21-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Absolutly gutted, getting angry, love hibs but we don't sign up to watch that pish! Ill be back next season but the hibs board need to right the continual wrongs of the past few years.

Not sure when ill get over this, I'm not feeling any better. Its worse now than sat I think

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Absolutly gutted, getting angry, love hibs but we don't sign up to watch that pish! Ill be back next season but the hibs board need to right the continual wrongs of the past few years.

Not sure when ill get over this, I'm not feeling any better. Its worse now than sat I think

There's probably a reason for that. How much did you have to drink on saturday and sunday?

King Paddy
21-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Know how you feel Rasta, it hits you once you turn on the news 100,000 jambos
packing the streets of enbra, Papers with headlines like Gods, legends, i feel utterly
humiliated as a Hibs fan and gutted. Thing is i was'nt their i watched on the tele in the
4inhand but it hurts like hell. Honestly can't think in all the years i have supported Hibs
of anything worse than being slaughtered by them. At this moment in time if i managed
Hibs, owned Hibs, was a board member etc i would like to think the integrity of the club
was more important than self interest. In which case i would hold my hands up and accept
i had failed and resign, sellup, whatever was in the best interests of the club after that total
humiliation.

Baldy Foghorn
21-05-2012, 08:01 PM

What exactly do we sign up to watch:confused:

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 08:09 PM
What exactly do we sign up to watch:confused:

A game of football perhaps?

At least, thats what we're promised, but never actually given.

West Stand View
21-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Sort of know what you mean. I think people actually felt sorry for me at work today which in a perverse way was probably worse than giving me stick.

Rasta_Hibs
21-05-2012, 08:11 PM
A team giving their all for the hibs cause I think. Not a bunch of misfits, soft lads, drug abusing, heavy drinking bunch of poor excuse for professionals that I have watched for the past few seasons.

yeezus.
21-05-2012, 08:13 PM
:agree: having had a good few ales over the weekend to take my mind off it, it I'm experiencing new lows today. Hearts deserved it but I just wish the team had made an effort.

SonOfTortolano
21-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Jambos at work went easy on me cos they felt sorry for Hibs, especially after seeing the card display before the game and all the effort the fans put in.

Also they could not believe how weak Hibs were...

Ahm still ragin though....

CallumLaidlaw
21-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Sort of know what you mean. I think people actually felt sorry for me at work today which in a perverse way was probably worse than giving me stick.

Yes, nobody gave me ANY stick at work to do. They were ALL feeling sorry for me cos they knew how much it meant to me. I was fine after the game, but yesterday I got gradually worse throughout the day, and have been in a terrible mood at work all day!!

Robinho08
21-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Went hillwalking yesterday to take my mind off it, today done some gardening. 2moro need to face my Yam colleagues. :(

SneakersO'Toole
21-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I keep thinking I'm getting over it then hits me that they didn't just beat us, we were utterly thrashed with one of the most abject displays I've seen against Hearts.

I mean, 5-1. Just say that to yourself a couple of times over. I'll need all summer to get over this and I haven't even had any stick from Jambos yet. Grim.

frankie7
28-05-2012, 06:17 PM

How many more times are HIBS going to take us to the limit and then dissappoint i think we are all used to it now over the years dont think ill be seeing them lift the scottish cup now in my lifetime i feel for the fans especially last week great turnout and no return i think the hibs ladies team could have given more effort [mcpake] excluded gonna take awhile tae get over this latest gaff.

SkintHibby
28-05-2012, 06:35 PM
How many more times are HIBS going to take us to the limit and then dissappoint i think we are all used to it now over the years dont think ill be seeing them lift the scottish cup now in my lifetime i feel for the fans especially last week great turnout and no return i think the hibs ladies team could have given more effort [mcpake] excluded gonna take awhile tae get over this latest gaff.

GTF Jambo.

HFC07
28-05-2012, 06:37 PM

:jamboak:

Time heals all wounds...

Littlest Hobo
28-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Man up boys, time to move on.

We need to rebuild our team and start smashing goals in against that mob as often as we can.
Ye I'm hurt, so i reckon the best way to use that hurt is to use it against them. HTID
FTH