PDA

View Full Version : Chant

Northern Hibby
21-05-2012, 09:01 AM
For next Derby

Tell all the people you know they're cheats and we're NO !!!!

Deek01
21-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Don't see the point. The way we went about our business, we would have been beat dubious pen decision or not.

gegs70
21-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Im just keeping quiet..nae point drawing attention to ourselves...fed up saying you were the better team thru gritted teeth!!!

Gmack7
21-05-2012, 09:18 AM
For next Derby

are you talking about the hibs or hearts players being cheats because they were both guilty on sat

1875 NO 1
21-05-2012, 09:22 AM
For next Derby

Pathetic.

I'd gladly cheat to win.

ForrieGreen
21-05-2012, 09:24 AM
:vladfacepalm:

scott7_0(Prague)
21-05-2012, 09:27 AM
For next Derby

why don't we sing a song to tell our players and board what we think!!

yeezus.
21-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I won't be singing it. We didn't turn up - it doesn't matter who was the ref in that game we weren't going to win. I'd say 99.9% of Hibs fans will say the same.

I sent 3 or 4 cocky messages the night before the final and had to apologise for my stupidity.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 09:29 AM
are you talking about the hibs or hearts players being cheats because they were both guilty on sat

Exactly.

They may have cheated on the pitch, but our players cheated the fans.

Northern Hibby
21-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Pathetic.

I'd gladly cheat to win.

I'd like to see us a bit more physical, a wee bit harder in the tackle but I'd hate to see us openly cheat, they cheat, they're ****, they wear maroon they are hearts, I'll admit that our players didn't turn up but I did and I won't be hiding, got a text from a Jambo watching the game in a pub in Inverness saying "Hobos leaving early, true Fans, NOT!" I'll not type my response but just let’s say he knew who the real fan was :greengrin

21-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Exactly.

They may have cheated on the pitch, but our players cheated the fans.

:agree:

Ref was always going to help hearts out but in the end he didn't really need to because we were so awful. Just sing and support our team, the next derby will be hard and the jambos will be rubbing it hard in our faces but such silly chants are just embarrassing. Take it on the chin, hearts will get their comeuppance at some point. It wasn't that long ago (around the millenium derby and 6-2 era) that we dominated hearts and hearts would struggle to sell out their end at ER because they were scared. Hearts have the bragging rights now and are above us at the moment but the tables will turn, just be patient!

gegs70
21-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Pathetic.

I'd gladly cheat to win.

me too...ssshhh dont tell anyone...

One Day
21-05-2012, 11:09 AM
For next Derby

Then sit back and watch them piss themselves laughing at us

Gez1875
21-05-2012, 12:06 PM
i think we should be relentless in our view on craig thomson, dont let anyone forget he's a cheat..........this isn't just because of his performance in the final but any time he refs us.

Northern Hibby
21-05-2012, 12:53 PM
We have been a different team in both half’s all season, who's to say that at 2-1 we couldn't have turned it round, at half time I thought time for the good team to turn up, but when that decision was given the wind was taken out of me, I'd imagine that the players came out in the 2nd half thinking they could still do it and likewise they would have been devastated not just by the decision but the injustice of it, it was a game changing moment that came about through cheating.

Sodje_18
21-05-2012, 02:53 PM
No thanks, Craig Thomson is a clown but to say he's the reason we lost is idiotic. Hearts were simply the better team, we were all on here saying Jambo's were going to come up with as many excuses as possible if they got beat, so I think it's best that we keep our dignity in defeat unlike our 'players'. Also can we really put them down as 'Cheats'? Craig Thomson may be a biased ****, but as far as I'm aware the Hearts players didn't actually 'cheat'. We were well beaten on the day, don't resort to petty name calling and be a dignified loser like the rest of us.

Hibs Class
21-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Pathetic.

I'd gladly cheat to win.

Anyone who thinks football, or sport generally, is enriched by cheating is both pathetic and deluded.

theonlywayisup
21-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Then sit back and watch them piss themselves laughing at us

Exactly, wow let's sing a song about them being cheats! Great!

Then in return, they can sing their songs about "since 1902", "22-in-a-row" added to the 16 and whatever the current run is on, and most annoying of all when they went up to lift the Scottish Cup "WE were there". There may even be new songs about winning the Scottish Cup three times in 14 years!

Oh, we can, of course, sing about the greatest day in history about an event FORTY years ago, which will then be trumped by the greatest day in their history...........and we were there to watch it!!!

It is truly embarassing, we need to start to beat them so that we really do have something to sing about!

theonlywayisup
22-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Exactly, wow let's sing a song about them being cheats! Great!

Then in return, they can sing their songs about "since 1902", "22-in-a-row" added to the 16 and whatever the current run is on, and most annoying of all when they went up to lift the Scottish Cup "WE were there". There may even be new songs about winning the Scottish Cup three times in 14 years!

Oh, we can, of course, sing about the greatest day in history about an event FORTY years ago, which will then be trumped by the greatest day in their history...........and we were there to watch it!!!

It is truly embarassing, we need to start to beat them so that we really do have something to sing about!

And, whilst on the subject of songs..........

We could sing Turnbull's Tornadoes, the timeless classic from another age. But we would have to stop at "Hibs, Hibs, Hibs for the cup..........Our team's the greatest.......They never give up". Right! More like "They never turn up"!

And what about everyone's favourite, "Glory, glory to the Hibees". But, again, we would have to stop before we got to "And now we’ve got a younger team I dinnae want to brag.......I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag". Yes!

We could still sing, "We are Hibernian FC". But the "we shall fight, where ever we shall be". Well that only applies to the fans as there is no fight in my team.

I feel we need new songs like Depeche Mode's "I just can't get enough", which is more about our fans love of the club. Something upbeat and NOT like the sometimes depressing "Sunshine on Leith". Sorrow, Sorrow............you can say that again!