PDA

View Full Version : Inquest

uk3doorsdown
21-05-2012, 08:24 AM
I think Pat should drag the team infront of an inquest pannel and the last half of the season should be reviewed from tactics to off the field mentality all needs to see the light of day to much goes on behind closed doors! we the supporters deserve to know what the hell happened get it on the hibs website!

MrSmith
21-05-2012, 08:27 AM
I think Pat should drag the team infront of an inquest pannel and the last half of the season should be reviewed from tactics to off the field mentality all needs to see the light of day to much goes on behind closed doors! we the supporters deserve to know what the hell happened get it on the hibs website!

Nah, disagree. Need to remove so-called professional players and move on from this!

The only inquest I can think of ... is who and how many, have allowed Hibs to sink this far?

PeterboroHibee
21-05-2012, 08:33 AM

Id like a genuine response from the club regarding what has happened both throughout the season and particularly on Saturday, and how they see us pushing on from it. Fenlon came out and gave his apologies after the game but think we deserve a bit more than that.

Some form of an inquest wouldnt really do much however, the players clearly couldnt care less and thankfully a lot of them will be leaving the club

Hibernian Verse
21-05-2012, 08:36 AM
He brought the players in to do a job, and they succeeded by fighting off relegation. We even got to a national cup final, despite the ending.

Beggars can't be choosers and he did the best with what he was able to muster up. He'll be back next season with a team that he wants and I believe that that will be a team that can control itself on and off the park.

SlickShoes
21-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Most of them will no longer be employed by hibs, that pretty much says it all.

Just hope Pat can gel an entire squad of new players over the summer.