PDA

View Full Version : positivity from a looney

Liams
21-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Amongst all this heart ache, I know things seem worring but honestly I am the proudest hibs fan ever, the shivers I received when looking around the stadium was mind blowing! I really hope this showed up on the tv (I've yet to watch or read anything about the game) the sea of green waving flags and card displayed was the best thing I've ever seen in football! And I for one still feeel happy to be a hibs fan, I may be crazy wearing my hibs top to college but I feel more a hibby than ever being part of that! And as my 4yearold niece said on the bus home "why are people sad? We will win it next year" and she could be right.
You have to think things looked gloom and bad in december, and when PF came in and as performances improved but results didn't I thought it could be the end, but to say we got to the SC final in the season were we escape relegation shows for things to come! I may be a rambling loooney right now but I can't wait for our next season! A new start with (what I can imagine) a decent budget I can see this to be the start of glory nights again.. GGTTH

21-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Well said :agree: I am proud to be a hibee, saturday was a dark day and one that obviously really hurt but us fans were amazing :thumbsup: I prefer to be a loosing hibs fan than a winning hearts fan anyday!

It can only get better! Stick by the club and don't walk away. Those who do walk away after this game, don't bother coming to celebrate with us when the good times return because the good times will be a reward for those who have bared through the bad times and stood by the club.

GGTTH

Liams
21-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Well said :agree: I am proud to be a hibee, saturday was a dark day and one that obviously really hurt but us fans were amazing :thumbsup: I prefer to be a loosing hibs fan than a winning hearts fan anyday!

It can only get better! Stick by the club and don't walk away. Those who do walk away after this game, don't bother coming to celebrate with us when the good times return because the good times will be a reward for those who have bared through the bad times and stood by the club.

GGTTH

True fans that bleed green blood will all be united back in August! Bring on the fenlon first season