PDA

View Full Version : Sauces

HibeeMG
21-05-2012, 01:38 AM
With it coming up to rumourville season I think it would be a good idea to adopt a Hibs.net rule.

If you are posting insider info, rumour or even FACT then you should be prepared to actually name your source.

None of this players' brothers' wife's hairdesser nonsense. If the person who told it to you is from within the club then they may well be part of the unprofessionalism that is rife throughout Hibs.

leithman
21-05-2012, 01:48 AM
OOPS!

thought this thread was about the crap chips in glasgow yesterday.

Had a great bag o' chips wi salt n, sauce at Queensferry street last night though.

FitbaFolkKen
21-05-2012, 03:42 AM
With it coming up to rumourville season I think it would be a good idea to adopt a Hibs.net rule.

If you are posting insider info, rumour or even FACT then you should be prepared to actually name your source.

None of this players' brothers' wife's hairdesser nonsense. If the person who told it to you is from within the club then they may well be part of the unprofessionalism that is rife throughout Hibs.

My source says that if you start naming sources you will get no rumours or inside info. FACT

PatHead
21-05-2012, 10:06 AM
and seeing as he has put FACT after his post it must be a FACT (though I do agree with him):greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
21-05-2012, 12:26 PM
and seeing as he has put FACT after his post it must be a FACT (though I do agree with him):greengrin

You see what I did there :)

I would just ask folk to not post garbage without having a think about it first.

Let the games begin.....my source tells me that we have set up links with Birmingham and Livi. CC and Yogi are going to recomend a few loanees/freebies for us for next season. You heard it here first!