PDA

View Full Version : Jambo

nic81
20-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Anyone hear/see about the Jambo who got stretchered out the crowd, hope it was nothing serious, horrible to see that happen to anyone(sorry if already posted)

:hibees

Minder
20-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Anyone hear/see about the Jambo who got stretchered out the crowd, hope it was nothing serious, horrible to see that happen to anyone(sorry if already posted)

:hibees

No but one got crushed between a bus and a wall at the Tusk after the game, bad way by all accounts.

leithman
20-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Would not wish that on any of them.

Maybe not everyone feels this way, but after the 90 minutes are up we are actually all friends and neighbours (even cell mates)

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Would not wish that on any of them.

Maybe not everyone feels this way, but after the 90 minutes are up we are actually all friends and neighbours (even cell mates)

Nope. Hate them all for 90 minutes and "dislike" them 24/7. "Dislike" trying to be as nice about it as possible. :wink:

Still wouldn't wish anything like this on anybody though and hope that most fans got home safe and sound and that any casualties where only minor injuries and few and far between.

Bayern Bru
21-05-2012, 12:12 AM
The boy carried out took a wee fall, hit the deck quite hard but was okay.

He was waving and saluting the Hearts fans on the way out; taken to hospital as a precaution more than anything else.

nic81
21-05-2012, 12:17 AM

He was waving and saluting the Hearts fans on the way out; taken to hospital as a precaution more than anything else.

Good, glad to hear it:flag:

Hibeesmad
21-05-2012, 03:15 AM
I heard someone broke there hip

TamHibs
21-05-2012, 08:29 AM
No but one got crushed between a bus and a wall at the Tusk after the game, bad way by all accounts.

That's my sisters boyfriends brother, thankfully going to be ok but a **** end to a **** day.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ycm2w5

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 08:32 AM

That's quality. Good on him.

But stuff the congratulations and well done stuff. A good loser is just a loser as far as I'm concerned. We should not be bitter with them, but we should be seriously ******g angry with ourselves.

Dalianwanda
21-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Saw a Hibs fan stumble into a bus that was doing about 30..he took the wing mirror off..looked a sore one but he was that far gone I don't think he felt anything..for sure he will be feeling it today!

I'm_cabbaged
21-05-2012, 08:59 AM
That's quality. Good on him.

But stuff the congratulations and well done stuff. A good loser is just a loser as far as I'm concerned. We should not be bitter with them, but we should be seriously ******g angry with ourselves.

Haha, bedwetter? ;)

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2012, 09:03 AM
That's my sisters boyfriends brother, thankfully going to be ok but a **** end to a **** day.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ycm2w5

You talking about Jimmy? I believe he has a ruptured spline.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Haha, bedwetter? ;)

No thanks. We've quite enough of them already. People who think the Yams are the be all and end all. Nice to see it struck a chord though. :wink:

TamHibs
21-05-2012, 02:21 PM
You talking about Jimmy? I believe he has a ruptured spline.

Aye Jimmy Campbell, I'm only going by what his brother Mikey told me.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u2xomd

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Aye Jimmy Campbell, I'm only going by what his brother Mikey told me.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u2xomd

Heard through someone that knows Jimmy and was on the actual bus that hit him, hope he's on the mend, he watched the FA cup final with us a couple of weeks ago in the Golf tavern good lad too.