PDA

View Full Version : Pat Fenlon Email

Ultrabee1-0
20-05-2012, 11:22 PM
was wondering anyone who can get a hold of pat fenlon's email address or how do i send a letter to him?
just want to tell him the emotions of us hibbys all the best next season and he kept us up thats the main thing!
also to get the ****ing players told going out after that ****ing disgrace having a laugh,joke&PARTY!! while we are stuck in head under covers in shame ****ing terrible!

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Address it to Pat but send it to East Mains or to the reception at the stadium

Ultrabee1-0
20-05-2012, 11:26 PM
what is the email? everytime i email them its just a computer that sends a automatic email back none putting a effort in at all?
thanks!

HoboHarry
20-05-2012, 11:28 PM
was wondering anyone who can get a hold of pat fenlon's email address or how do i send a letter to him?
just want to tell him the emotions of us hibbys all the best next season and he kept us up thats the main thing!
also to get the ****ing players told going out after that ****ing disgrace having a laugh,joke&PARTY!! while we are stuck in head under covers in shame ****ing terrible!

Do you think he doesn't already know?

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 11:29 PM
what is the email? everytime i email them its just a computer that sends a automatic email back none putting a effort in at all?
thanks!

Sorry should have said send a letter addressed to Pat Fenlon. Not sure what the e-mail actually is though, I only ever e-mail Andrew or Judith.

Capt Mainwaring
20-05-2012, 11:32 PM
My take from Pat's after match comments is that he's well aware of the spineless wasters that he's been managing.

You might be better covering the question marks over his tactical awareness.

gegs70
20-05-2012, 11:36 PM
yep i was raging and was going to do the same....some players just think they are better and bigger than the club.

Ultrabee1-0
20-05-2012, 11:42 PM
look i know he knows that it was all bad and he needs to get the players in line!
but a light hearted message from a fan shows a little care!
what if none sent a message in that would show we dont care? surely he wants some kind of letter?

Halifaxhibby
20-05-2012, 11:54 PM

leave pat alone, he's the equivalent of ivan sproule in management!!!

I hear rods looking at an up and coming icelandic manager to replace him its between him and a manager from the faroe islands only costing us a bucket of herring a week!!! rods trying to haggle with him!!.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 12:03 AM
look i know he knows that it was all bad and he needs to get the players in line!
but a light hearted message from a fan shows a little care!
what if none sent a message in that would show we dont care? surely he wants some kind of letter?

He's well aware that we care. Lets just leave him to get on with it.

leave pat alone, he's the equivalent of ivan sproule in management!!!

I hear rods looking at an up and coming icelandic manager to replace him its between him and a manager from the faroe islands only costing us a bucket of herring a week!!! rods trying to haggle with him!!.

I hear that we're being taking over by a new multi-billionaire owner who is determined to get Messi, Ronaldo and Giggs signed up ASAP.

Although, I may have just been miss hearing things and it could all be utter crap.

HibsMax
21-05-2012, 12:16 AM

I hear that we're being taking over by a new multi-billionaire owner who is determined to get Messi, Ronaldo and Giggs signed up ASAP.

Although, I may have just been miss hearing things and it could all be utter crap.

I think you're right. I read a similar post on dot net about this. ;)

Speedy
21-05-2012, 07:46 AM

Too small, not hibs class, too old.

Must do better!

Togs91
21-05-2012, 07:56 AM
I reckon a letters a great idea, as he mentioned pre game that he recieved lots an took the tkme to read them. It may be telling him everything he already knows but showing him support for keeping us up, and getting behind the man after an awful defeat can only rile him to do the best he can for the fans!

gegs70
21-05-2012, 09:02 AM
I agree I think its a great idea. Its not a negative thing tell him what the club means to us shows passion something that is missing in the team.