PDA

View Full Version : Roll of honour

leithman
20-05-2012, 11:20 PM
A list of Hibbys who have honoured our colours with distinction recently.

paulm1875 - for selling me his dads ticket at face value, for being so accommodating and good company during the game.

Number 4 for the offer of tickets for me and my daughter - Sorry I could not take up the offer.

The hibs.net team display team - great work.

The hibs.net web team - great website

My mate and his son for the good company

:top marks

Ultrabee1-0
20-05-2012, 11:25 PM
well done mate! someone has got there mind off the game and looking upwards!
keep the faith GGTTH!

TrickyNicky
20-05-2012, 11:31 PM
My 6 year old laddie who got up at midnight here in Australia to watch the final.

Had his Hibs top on and sat watching the match with me on the couch.

At 5-1 down, quarter to two in the morning, I managed to coax him back to his bed so he didn't have to watch them at them at the final whistle.

As the whistle went I turned around to see him in hall-way looking through the door with tears streamin doon his face, he'd probably been there for 10 minutes.

You, wee Frankie are one of the greatest Hibby's I will ever know.:not worth

leithman
20-05-2012, 11:36 PM
My 6 year old laddie who got up at midnight here in Australia to watch the final.

At 5-1 down, quarter to two in the morning, I managed to coax him back to his bed so he didn't have to watch them at them at the final whistle.

As the whistle went I turned around to see him in hall-way looking through the door with tears streamin doon his face, he'd probably been there for 10 minutes.

You've got me in tears now.

Tell him there will be better days

Its just a bit harder to be a Hibby sometimes.

(first final I remember was celtic 6-1)

Centre Hawf
21-05-2012, 12:16 AM

This is exactly the reason why it hurts more. Those 11 men paid to play on that park are heroes to kids who watch them, for your son to see his heroes to roll over and give up like that makes it all the more worse in my eyes. Our day will come. GGTTH

gegs70
21-05-2012, 01:07 AM
My son Ross for being at hampden with me.....and the rest of my friends and family who went to the game. For watching the game and taking the nonsense thats going to be dished out over the next few weeks!!!!

leithman
21-05-2012, 09:14 PM
My son Ross for being at hampden with me.....and the rest of my friends and family who went to the game. For watching the game and taking the nonsense thats going to be dished out over the next few weeks!!!!

Keep hearing the Family theme.

My daughter is looking to buy a season ticket, so my scarf is safe for another generation.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 09:19 PM

You tell him that there are Hibbees at home here who have read that story and who are immensely proud of him.

TrickyNicky
22-05-2012, 03:42 AM
You tell him that there are Hibbees at home here who have read that story and who are immensely proud of him.

Thanks mate, I will, that'll make his day !!:flag:

tartanhibee
22-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Would like to than all the guys I went to the final with especially Pathead for all his efforts in the run up to the final thanks bud. The team may have let us down but we didnt let each other down. I had a good day apart from the game itself.