PDA

View Full Version : Dreading work tomorrow

jamesjamieson
20-05-2012, 10:49 PM
I don't think I'm the only Hibby that will be dreading work tomorrow. Thankfully only one Jambo, but one is enough. I guess like all Hibbies I've got to take it on the chin. :tin hat:

Bring on Euro 2012 to distract us football fans away from the club competitions.

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 10:51 PM
I have work experience at the Evening News on the sports desk. I will more than likely get shafted down Tynecastle way due to them winning. I'd rather take a ribbing from every customer in the bar I work in then have to see the trophy up close with bloody stool coloured ribbons on it.

puff the dragon
20-05-2012, 10:54 PM
don't worry about it lad - who gives a flying one what they think.

You didn't become a hibby expecting wins against hearts - that would juts be daft.

You became a Hibby to support Hibs. Fact is if Hibs won yesterday we would have spent last night and today celebrating a Hibs victory. They just spent the whole time celebrating a Hibs defeat and not a Hearts cup win. Who gives a monkey's chuff.

jamesjamieson
20-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I have work experience at the Evening News on the sports desk. I will more than likely get shafted down Tynecastle way due to them winning. I'd rather take a ribbing from every customer in the bar I work in then have to see the trophy up close with bloody stool coloured ribbons on it.

Were you in that 'Go East' video? Watched it once and found it as funny as toothache, but I did think the Scotsman office looked really impressive.

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Were you in that 'Go East' video? Watched it once and found it as funny as toothache, but I did think the Scotsman office looked really impressive.

No, I start tomorrow and I'm there for a week, then in July I have another week but this time it is with the Scotsman. If I am asked to appear in a cup-final video celebrating the Yams victory I will definitely do everything in my power to refuse. I am hoping they ask me what team I support and I'll hopefully not have to go down Gorgie way or make an appearance in any guff video if they have one planned.

jamesjamieson
20-05-2012, 11:12 PM
All the best for your first day tomorrow. You've got a tougher day ahead than me but it's all part of being a Hibs fan. :)

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 11:19 PM
All the best for your first day tomorrow. You've got a tougher day ahead than me but it's all part of being a Hibs fan. :)

Thank you, if I get anything in the paper or online about Hibs I'll be sure to come to .net about it. Already coming up with story ideas so it should be good experience for the week. All the best for your difficult day tomorrow and all the best to anyone else who will be having a torrid time at work, school, college or uni tomorrow.