PDA

View Full Version : A Message to the Yam Guests Tonight

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 09:26 PM
2,600 guests on here tonight. I smell Yam. Just in case you missed it on the Fenlon thread:

How can I put this?

**** off back to six fingered land you stinking Yam ****s.

It may take years or decades, but our day will come and when it happens yesterday will only have made it all the sweeter. When we finally do it we will have earned it, not bought it with money we don't have. I just pray that the submariner doesn't terminally screw you first.

TamHibs
20-05-2012, 09:28 PM
2,600 guests on here tonight. I smell Yam. Just in case you missed it on the Fenlon thread:

How can I put this?

**** off back to six fingered land you stinking Yam ****s.

It may take years or decades, but our day will come and when it happens yesterday will only have made it all the sweeter. When we finally do it we will have earned it, not bought it with money we don't have. I just pray that the submariner doesn't terminally screw you first.

truehibernian
20-05-2012, 09:32 PM
My Hearts mates have been pretty gracious and not overly gloated.....I think we'd all enjoy the bragging rights to be honest.

I'm just a believer in karma though.....which means as your moniker says, one day soon, we will enjoy a similar moment.

They deserved the win, played better football, got the breaks at crucial points admittedly, but overall wanted that cup more. Fair play to them. Always better to show class and dignity in defeat my friend.

TheMentalHibees
20-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Go crawl back under the rocks you've squirmed out from like back in 06. No humility, no class, no brains.

scuttle
20-05-2012, 09:34 PM
My Hearts mates have been pretty gracious and not overly gloated.....I think we'd all enjoy the bragging rights to be honest.

I'm just a believer in karma though.....which means as your moniker says, one day soon, we will enjoy a similar moment.

They deserved the win, played better football, got the breaks at crucial points admittedly, but overall wanted that cup more. Fair play to them. Always better to show class and dignity in defeat my friend.

Weve had it already
Hibs 5 Killie 1

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm sure this thread won't give them more reasons to laugh....

Sir David Gray
20-05-2012, 09:38 PM
:giruy:

That is all.

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 09:38 PM

I generally agree.

But they are over here for a gloating read, so they can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. And if we are going to develop the harder, no-compromise, winning mentality we all want to see at the club then as far as I'm concerned we should start right here.

Zero tolerance. Of failure. Of impostors in green. Of smug Yams.

yeezus.
20-05-2012, 09:40 PM
:giruy: Obsessed yam *****

Jones28
20-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Right Hearts, well done. Enjoy it, we were pish and showed nothing. You were the better team.

Our time will come.

I'd still rather be a Hibee watching you winning the ****ing Champions League than join you in celebrating it.

GGTTH

Cabbage East
20-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Boring sitting browsing hibs.net after winning the cup :faf:

1875godsgift
20-05-2012, 09:50 PM
To be honest, as their team was debatably stronger than ours in the first place, did they really need the 12th man that was craig thomson?

Probably not, but like their cheating hun twins, they like the cards unfairly stacked in their favour.

Enjoy your tainted cup win, when we win, we'll only have 11 players on our team.

GGTTH

Www1875hfc
20-05-2012, 09:54 PM
£7,000 For that flag. :faf::faf::faf:

BLOODDOESNTSHOW
ONAMAROONJERSEY

That must be up ther wi the colour telly.

I'd be asking tae see the reciept. :cb

By the way,no complaints from me re the result. So its no sour grapes ya paraffin lamps.

Always fiddling children since 1874.

ecosse
20-05-2012, 11:20 PM
:na na:

ok gloating over

OP i`ll leave you to your OTT rage.
wasnt our fault your team didnt show
now where`s that hibs class i keep hearing about?

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:27 PM
:na na:

ok gloating over

OP i`ll leave you to your OTT rage.
wasnt our fault your team didnt show
now where`s that hibs class i keep hearing about?

Hearts out classed us in every department, theres no getting away from that.

However, it will be interesting to see how we compare to Hearts next season once we shift these wasters and (hopefully) get some real players under us while Hearts lose all their main players and a really good manager.

Sylar
20-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I quite agree with ecosse above me actually.

Our team didn't show up and Hearts were well deserving of their victory. As much as it stings, I doubt many of us can argue.

Whilst I understand the frustrated feeling, threads like this simply provide even more ammunition to laugh at.

We lost, we deserved to lose though if we had won, I'm pretty sure there would be a larger number of people viewing Kickback (assuming it managed to avoid one of it's typical crashes when negative news hits the rotary blades) than usual.

Pete
20-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Hearts out classed us in every department, theres no getting away from that.

However, it will be interesting to see how we compare to Hearts next season once we shift these wasters and (hopefully) get some real players under us while Hearts lose all their main players and a really good manager.

On the park maybe.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:35 PM
On the park maybe.

Where it matters most to be fair.

Pete
20-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Where it matters most to be fair.

Of course but we outdid them and out-sang them up until they scored and never really gave up until they were gifted their third. It was a great effort and it felt like 2006 in reverse.
However, it only really matters if you have enough players that give a **** to draw inspiration from the stands and unfortunately we were wasting our time.

ecosse
20-05-2012, 11:54 PM
I quite agree with ecosse above me actually.

Our team didn't show up and Hearts were well deserving of their victory. As much as it stings, I doubt many of us can argue.

Whilst I understand the frustrated feeling, threads like this simply provide even more ammunition to laugh at.

We lost, we deserved to lose though if we had won, I'm pretty sure there would be a larger number of people viewing Kickback (assuming it managed to avoid one of it's typical crashes when negative news hits the rotary blades) than usual.

ty
btw i`m a proud jambo but also a football fan in general too and hope hibs problems of past years are sorted,scotland needs strong football clubs and tbh even though i always want us to beat you guys edinburgh needs 2 good teams.Petrie needs to open his purse a little and to stop relying on loanees

oh and did i do this already :na na: ?

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Of course but we outdid them and out-sang them up until they scored and never really gave up until they were gifted their third. It was a great effort and it felt like 2006 in reverse.
However, it only really matters if you have enough players that give a **** to draw inspiration from the stands and unfortunately we were wasting our time.

I agree that our fans showed plenty of class on the day, but the players where pretty much gutless right from the beginning and not fit enough and nowhere near deserving enough for the jersey.

We were outclassed to no end on the field and we just have to take the gloating on the chin like men and look on.

Albanian Hibs
21-05-2012, 07:30 AM
why are they saddo's on here anyway? last thing in the world i'd think about doing if my team had just won the cup.

joe breezy
21-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Enjoy your moment Jambos as this is your last hurrah, your team will be dismantled this summer...your manager will be gone...on the plus side you will inherit some of the Huns that can't face life in Division 3

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 08:58 AM
ty
btw i`m a proud jambo but also a football fan in general too and hope hibs problems of past years are sorted,scotland needs strong football clubs and tbh even though i always want us to beat you guys edinburgh needs 2 good teams.Petrie needs to open his purse a little and to stop relying on loanees

Engaging with you in your gloating dressed up as discussion is exactly what we need to end. Take your patronising smugness and shove it. If you had any class you would be celebrating your victory with your mates, not trolling on here for a reaction.

I have very, very good Yam mates and not a one of them has seen the need to gloat or provoke in any way so far. What you are about is transparent however.

This is our house, not yours. Now **** off.

ecosse
21-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Engaging with you in your gloating dressed up as discussion is exactly what we need to end. Take your patronising smugness and shove it. If you had any class you would be celebrating your victory with your mates, not trolling on here for a reaction.

I have very, very good Yam mates and not a one of them has seen the need to gloat or provoke in any way so far. What you are about is transparent however.

This is our house, not yours. Now **** off.

lol i did my celebrating 18 hours non stop drinking ,but since i have a family to raise i had to stop sometime.
the only gloating i did was in reply to the OP,without that i wouldnt have posted on here for a few days to at least give you guys a chance to get over some of the hurt.(not because we won and i dont like boasting,but because ive felt the same during a certain season i still havnt forgotten).

basehibby
21-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Get tae France Ya Yamtarded Jamboloid mutants - how dare you sully this message board with your skulking presence! Away and DO ONE - NOW!

VickMackie
21-05-2012, 05:23 PM
£7,000 For that flag. :faf::faf::faf:

BLOODDOESNTSHOW
ONAMAROONJERSEY

That must be up ther wi the colour telly.

I'd be asking tae see the reciept. :cb

By the way,no complaints from me re the result. So its no sour grapes ya paraffin lamps.

Always fiddling children since 1874.

Their flag was **** for what it cost. I expected it to be huge.

It looks like someone has been ripped off somewhere down the line!

Paisley Hibby
21-05-2012, 05:26 PM

Good post. My father and brother are Jambos and were there on Saturday. They've left me in peace and I'd like to think that when the shoe is on the other foot (and however unlikely it looks at the moment it will be one day) I will do the same. I've only had one gloating text from a so called 'friend' and from messages he's sent since I think he's regretting his initial lack of class. I think most decent Yams - and there are a few - realise that our humiliation on Saturday was actually dished out to us by our own team and there's no way they can top that.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2012, 05:39 PM
ty

Thing is though, spending to the extent that Hearts have done isn't sustainable for anyone, yourselves included. For the money Hearts have spent, you should be scooshing on everyone for miles except the Old Firm. Conversely your league placing this season is behind two far poorer clubs and your cup triumph is no better than Killie's league cup win or Dundee United's SC win.
Maybe our money is not being best spent but if every club behaved like Hearts there'd be no game.

Nando™
21-05-2012, 05:48 PM
It's pish easy to win trophies when all you have to do is pay for them. Two cup finals on Saturday and both won by money-clubs, not to mention Manchester City. The sport is being ridden like a easy hoor by these money people, mockery of a sport.

Money Money Money.

strummbo
21-05-2012, 06:01 PM
about says it all!

im still gobsmacked at the performance. most hibs fans i know are still reeling and shell shocked.

i honestly thought that despite our league position this bunch of "players" would gel for just 1 game, or at least attempt to show some heart and spirit

totally fed up so i am.

anyone any suggestions as to how to relieve my gloom...

right doon in the dumps i am...

im not a gloom doom merchant, i will go back, i will be a hibernian supporter until i die but someone 'official' say something, do something please... lift us with a positive or two.

we are Hibernian! GGTTH!!!!

habloominrumph!

truehibernian
21-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Have my health, cracking laddie, a great job, a bang tidy missus, and I support Hibs. More important things in life......I'm strangely upbeat despite the result. There will be other days......hopefully soon.

ecosse
21-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Thing is though, spending to the extent that Hearts have done isn't sustainable for anyone, yourselves included. For the money Hearts have spent, you should be scooshing on everyone for miles except the Old Firm. Conversely your league placing this season is behind two far poorer clubs and your cup triumph is no better than Killie's league cup win or Dundee United's SC win.
Maybe our money is not being best spent but if every club behaved like Hearts there'd be no game.

no-one is suggesting hibs spend millions.everyone and their dog knows its stupid to waste money like romanov did.
as for the cup win you honestly say that a cup win is worthless? or just because you guys didnt win it?
i think i`ll have to talk to my non .net hibby mates to get a decent convo at this rate since all i see is deflection.

TRC
21-05-2012, 06:40 PM
lol i did my celebrating 18 hours non stop drinking ,but since i have a family to raise i had to stop sometime.
the only gloating i did was in reply to the OP,without that i wouldnt have posted on here for a few days to at least give you guys a chance to get over some of the hurt.(not because we won and i dont like boasting,but because ive felt the same during a certain season i still havnt forgotten).

how is your sister?

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 06:53 PM
no-one is suggesting hibs spend millions.everyone and their dog knows its stupid to waste money like romanov did.
as for the cup win you honestly say that a cup win is worthless? or just because you guys didnt win it?
i think i`ll have to talk to my non .net hibby mates to get a decent convo at this rate since all i see is deflection.

I think we can all agree that you should toddle off and do that.

alexhibs
21-05-2012, 06:56 PM
your not alone mate ah feel totally deflated after being on such a high before they scored, ah fear for Hibs, ah just cant see where we go from here without a money injection
:flag:

BroxburnHibee
21-05-2012, 07:04 PM
ty

Yes you have and I would suggest you make it your last.

Congratulations on your win.........

I'm forever hopeful that our turn will come.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2012, 07:06 PM

For what your club have paid, your achievements are poor.
To be honest, your chat's not up to much either.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:07 PM
For what your club have paid, your achievements are poor.
To be honest, your chat's not up to much either.

Shouldn't he be polishing a Rover grille badge somewhere or darning his yellow cardigan?

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Shouldn't he be polishing a Rover grille badge somewhere or darning his yellow cardigan?

:agree: There was a truth in Aiden Smith's reference to many Hearts fans being the sort of people who get their neighbours to go to their houses to turn their lights on in the evenings when they're on holiday.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:14 PM
:agree: There was a truth in Aiden Smith's reference to many Hearts fans being the sort of people who get their neighbours to go to their houses to turn their lights on in the evenings when they're on holiday.

Wait, they have electricity? I suppose they must, how else do you iron your cup final ticket...

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 07:19 PM
This thread is pointless.

Of course theres going to be Hearts fans on here laughing their asses off and why shouldn't there be?

We'd be doing exactly the same thing over there if we actually had a team that turned up on Saturday.

Our attempts at trying to get digs into them right now are the worst.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:23 PM
This thread is pointless.

Of course theres going to be Hearts fans on here laughing their asses off and why shouldn't there be?

We'd be doing exactly the same thing over there if we actually had a team that turned up on Saturday.

Our attempts at trying to get digs into them right now are the worst.

You really need to get out more. Harness your rage and all that.

I'm afraid the last place I would go is Brokebank.

If you don't like the thread don't read it or post in it. There are plenty other threads where the wrist slitters are still pretty active.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Wait, they have electricity? I suppose they must, how else do you iron your cup final ticket...

They could be using one of the old ones hanging off the walls from their regular vists to the Canny Man's.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 07:29 PM
You really need to get out more. Harness your rage and all that.

I'm afraid the last place I would go is Brokebank.

If you don't like the thread don't read it or post in it. There are plenty other threads where the wrist slitters are still pretty active.

I need to harness my rage?

I'm the calmest person on this thread. :greengrin

I don't see the point bashing my keyboard in utter rage over a guy whos clearly fishing for an angry response.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:32 PM
They could be using one of the old ones hanging off the walls from their regular vists to the Canny Man's.

Yes that is Yam trumpet central. The Canny Yam would be more apt in fact.

One Day Soon
21-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I need to harness my rage?

I'm the calmest person on this thread. :greengrin

I don't see the point bashing my keyboard in utter rage over a guy whos clearly fishing for an angry response.

I suppose we are effectively providing him with a form of care in the community. Hmm.....