PDA

View Full Version : Sunday May 20th

Moulin Yarns
20-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I dug over and weeded one and a half vegetable patches, and every lump of soil was named after a Hearts player. What a satisfying day I had.

Torto7062
20-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I spent the day with the wife and kids being a familyman.

I felt good till the helicopter starting hovering over *********** and then it really kicked in
about an opportunity missed by our band of brothers who don't give a f***.com.

we are Hibs they are **** new players please Rod

iwasthere1972
20-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I dug over and weeded one and a half vegetable patches, and every lump of soil was named after a Hearts player. What a satisfying day I had.

Were two of them

"Sandy" Clark
and
"Sandy" Jardine

20-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Its been a horrible day for me, just kept thinking what I would be doing if we had won!

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I took it out on the garden too and spent the time thinking of ways we can make it better. Quite pleased with 'Waster Watch' and looking forward to our using it to hound any imposters in green shirts until we only have players who are either skillful or are prepared to work until they drop or both.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 09:14 PM

Which patch did you name Craig Thompson?

iwasthere1972
20-05-2012, 09:15 PM
I've spent most of the day avoiding watching anything to do with football in case I see THEM celebrating with that big cup.

An opportunity missed yesterday to really get one over on THEM.

Now I have to get ready for the pelters in store for me at work tomorrow. Couple of Yams may find their staplers inside a jelly. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I've pretty much lay on my bed all day stewing in my own bad mood!

Couldnae even summon up the energy to have a wa

sh!

WeAreHibs

The cabbage patch after the kids

iwasthere1972

He can be found in the plant nursery.

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 09:18 PM

That's the compost heap surely?

lucky
20-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Today was worse than yesterday. Reality has hit home. Absolutely gutted.

Leithenhibby
20-05-2012, 09:21 PM
"You reap what you sow"

And for that very reason we got what we probably deserved :rolleyes:

I have been let down so many times (as others have) with this club and I have just become battle hardened...

Right now I don't GAF :rolleyes:

HibeeMG
20-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Played 5-a-side tonight. The opposition had two players wearing Hearts tops.

Felt good to give them a proper doing! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
20-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Spent the whole day in the house, watching the celebrations from Tynecastle and also Stamford Bridge on Sky Sports News and I've just wanted the ground to swallow me up!

Scooter
20-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Went I the deer park near cupar

Viva_Palmeiras
20-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I watched the Ch4 coverage - 0 (yes zero) seconds coverage over some stirring down Gorgie way - Senga winning Miss Gorgie after a recount of teeth...

Borderhibbie76
20-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Spent the day in hiding from all media sources, getting angrier and angrier at that performance yest from our team of imposters mcpake apart. Cannae wait for work tomoro...

Sylar
20-05-2012, 11:21 PM
My day started with a photo posted onto my Facebook wall from a certain Hearts player yesterday, with a picture of him holding the trophy and a "Sorry :wink:!!!" to go along with it. It really was all downhill from there...

Since then, I've sat out in a friend's garden all day with copious cups of tea, 3 huskies, and glorious sunshine. When it got to night time, we looked out an old metal bin from the garage, filled it with good dry wood from the forest across the road and sat underneath the stars with a roaring fire, toasted marshmallows and hot chocolate. Scottish Cup? What ****ing Scottish Cup?!

Moulin Yarns
21-05-2012, 05:24 AM
My day started with a photo posted onto my Facebook wall from a certain Hearts player yesterday, with a picture of him holding the trophy and a "Sorry :wink:!!!" to go along with it. It really was all downhill from there...

Since then, I've sat out in a friend's garden all day with copious cups of tea, 3 huskies, and glorious sunshine. When it got to night time, we looked out an old metal bin from the garage, filled it with good dry wood from the forest across the road and sat underneath the stars with a roaring fire, toasted marshmallows and hot chocolate. Scottish Cup? What ****ing Scottish Cup?!

Where was my invite :confused:

:wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
21-05-2012, 05:27 AM
I had to share the flight hame with Skacels Dad and his drunk buddies. Most annoying.

marinello59
21-05-2012, 05:53 AM
No newspapers, no telly and no radio. I will still be avoiding all of those things today.

1875 NO 1
21-05-2012, 06:32 AM
No newspapers, no telly and no radio. I will still be avoiding all of those things today.

Spot on

Albanian Hibs
21-05-2012, 07:19 AM

thats exactly what i did too and it will continue for the rest of the week. even had to keep the curtains closed as every time i looked out the window i saw one of them.

Hibby Riki
21-05-2012, 07:33 AM
washed the windows then cut the grass..

Then before i deleted the sportscene from my vbox i had to have a look a look at bar stewrds Black contribution and i still can't believe how that knob was allowed to stay on the park..
i take it Craig i'm a welt Thompson was on the open top bus sunday:jamboak::fuming:

Jay
21-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Went to Scotts game in the morning, a very comfy win for them and him getting man of the match from the ref fair cheered us up. Shopping with oldest in afternoon. Short run (coz i am no very well) in training for next weekend and a cheery phone call to my auld man who is in the western and a complete media blackout for the day made all very bareable.

Albion Hibs
21-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Living in the slateford area I had to spend saturday night lying in my bed listening to them beep there horns and chant the night away, made a horrific day even worse. I was forced to drink the house dry so I could pass out on the living room floor.

On Sunday I decided to walk to the shops to get something to cure the hangover, got to the bottom of the street to see them in their hundreds with there wigs and shI%%y pink scarfs. I then left Edinburgh for the day.

Moving at the end of next month and it cant come quick enough...I just hope they all had plenty to drink and today each and every single one of them is suffering the most horrific hangover the world has ever seen.