PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian till i die.

green glory
20-05-2012, 08:16 PM
**** the Yams. Our time will come. Yesterday was as humiliating as it can possibly get. Thomson is at best incompetent. We were cheated by a biased referee, but most importantly by at least 8 or 9 frightened rabbits with the gall to pull on the green and white shirt.

I believe Fenlon is the man for the job and we should support him next season. Hopefully he'll have the funds to turn things round after the amount of season tickets sold.

Hibernian till I die.

God Petrie
20-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Rather be a defeated Hibs fan than a victorious Hearts fan.

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 08:22 PM
**** the Yams. Our time will come. Yesterday was as humiliating as it can possibly get. Thomson is at best incompetent. We were cheated by a biased referee, but most importantly by at least 8 or 9 frightened rabbits with the gall to pull on the green and white shirt.

I believe Fenlon is the man for the job and we should support him next season. Hopefully he'll have the funds to turn things round after the amount of season tickets sold.

Hibernian till I die.

This. To eternity.

green glory
20-05-2012, 08:27 PM
And another thing. 'Blood doesn't show on a maroon shirt"?

Neither would dog-****.

Ryan91
20-05-2012, 08:28 PM

Hibernian till I die.

:top marks

We need to find players who want to play for the shirt, there is a lack of players like that at the club.

Stability is what we need and we aren't going to get that by getting rid of Fenlon, he did a fantastic job getting us to the final but alas it wasn't to be.

GGTTH

20-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Spot on :agree:

We will bounce back :thumbsup:

If the hibs fans start to turn away from the club then thats an even bigger victory for the jambos than yesterday was. Lets show that we are down but not out and we will be back :flag:

HAIL HAIL :hibees

Ryan91
20-05-2012, 08:30 PM
And another thing. 'Blood doesn't show on a maroon shirt"?

Neither would dog-****.

Of course blood and **** doesn't show on a maroon shirt, it's a blend of the two already.

Dalianwanda
20-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Back in Dublin but sat in the sun outside the ground this morning contemplating what it is to be Hibs...left thinking no matter what I am proud as punch to have them as my team...

Bostonhibby
20-05-2012, 08:36 PM

Hibernian till I die.

:agree::aok:

TornadoHibby
20-05-2012, 08:40 PM

Not according to my Jumbo neighbour! :confused:

Reminded me that he predicted yesterday's result (the 'horsing' not the score!) a week ago! :rolleyes:

Didn't 't appreciate me asking him if he would be good enough to let me know the Lottery numbers for this week's draws!! :wink: :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
20-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Back in Dublin but sat in the sun outside the ground this morning contemplating what it is to be Hibs...left thinking no matter what I am proud as punch to have them as my team...

Same. I got the train from Glasgow back to Cambridge today - stopped in Edinburgh and went for a walk through Leith, pausing outside ER for a bit of reflection.

It was good for the soul.

spike220
20-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Spot on :agree:

We will bounce back :thumbsup:

If the hibs fans start to turn away from the club then thats an even bigger victory for the jambos than yesterday was. Lets show that we are down but not out and we will be back :flag:

HAIL HAIL :hibees

THIS:agree:

Ultrabee1-0
21-05-2012, 12:03 AM
brilliant mate get the positivity buzzing around:thumbsup:
but just to clarify am ****ing heart broken!

HibeeMG
21-05-2012, 02:00 AM
When I was leaving Hampden I checked my Facebook.

A Rangers supporting 'acquaintance' had posted a message on my page:

Get that profile changed :-) don't know what youse were expecting. Youse played like that for 38 games this season! Pish utter

I replied that my profile would be staying the same and that I will always be glad to be born a Hibby.

I also said that I wouldn't be passing comment on his team as their time is coming!

No reply obviously.

People like that, especially the ones who glory hunt towards the OF, don't understand what it's like to support through thick and thin a club like ours.

I have said it on another thread that my head is held high. I've not hidden away from any comments made to me about the final. I've focussed on the fact that our support was magnificent and that I was proud to be part of it.

MB62
21-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Saturday was disappointing to say the least, but not exactly unexpected given our form this season.

We had a great night in the Windsor Buffet in Leith after the game, singing Hibs songs all night.
We will all be back at Easter Road next season supporting whatever team P.F. puts on the park so Saturday's result changes nothing for me.

GGTTH

Yuillsy
21-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Two days on and i've still not been out the house. However after seeing the O'Conner picture and reading the Matt Doherty tweet i realised why should i care? These players won't be here next season but we will. Hopefully watching players with a bit more commitment and self respect.
I've renewed for next year and I'll be back. I said on Saturday i wouldn't be back on another thread but that was heat of the moment rubbish.

Hopefully we can rise from this like a great phoenix and we'll all be there to witness it and smile knowingly at the doubters.

Hibernian till i die. GGTTH!!!