PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros receiving racist abuse on Facebook

Northernhibee
20-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Hope whoever has posted it can read this, GTF you pathetic clown.

We were ***** yesterday but absolutely no ****ing need.

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Should be no problem NH, its a straightforwardly traceable police matter.

Northernhibee
20-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Should be no problem NH, its a straightforwardly traceable police matter.

It disgusts me, Jorge has been fantastic in communicating with supporters even if his English isn't that good. He had a horrific game yesterday but we should still be making all welcome to the club, not driving them away.

I'd like to say especially when we're trying to bring in an entire new team, but I'd have liked to have thought that would have been the case anyway.

DH1875
20-05-2012, 08:17 PM

From who? Hibs fans? Not that it matters, bang out of order either way.

ScottB
20-05-2012, 08:17 PM
The cops have shown themselves to be tough and fast moving on that sort of crap. The moron will be in a cell shortly.

leithman
20-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I had hoped those days were gone.

hope he feels the full force of the law.

20-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Low life, small minded, un educated moron whoever did this. Hope they are tracked down.

I dont know if it was a hearts fan or not in the Claros incident, but I remember a couple of years ago on Kickback, the amount of racist abuse the vermin on that website were giving to Zemmama and Benji was unreal! Calling them terrorists and much worse (I wont repeat as its pretty disgusting. Fair play though, the mods were quick to close down the thread and i assume the culprits were banned.

yeezus.
20-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Horrible to hear this. I actually bumped into a racist last night in the pub - he openly used derogatory terms against non-white people who were watching the Chelsea game. I have no time for people like that. Disgusting!

Hibernian Verse
20-05-2012, 08:30 PM
By the state of their English vocabulary and use of language, they're more like Neanderthals than Hibees. Disgusting.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Whoever done this wants to take a long, hard look at themselves.

I'm as angry as anyone about yesterday but racially abusing one of our own or anyone for that matter is a disgrace.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 08:32 PM
What was said to Claros?

S4uzee
20-05-2012, 08:34 PM
What was the abuse along the lines of cause can't see anything myself, not saying that there wasn't just wanting to know?

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 08:34 PM
What was said to Claros?

2 ****ing clowns telling him to go back to 'his own ****ty country' and to go back to 'Cuba or wherever yer fae'.

HibeeMG
20-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't mind naming and shaming so if you are any of the below then why don't you take some of your own advice and 'f*** off back to where you're from'. In your case, that'll be the dark ages.

Biscuits Abernethy (http://www.facebook.com/biscuits.abernethy)
Andrew MacKay (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625438110)

There were others but those two were the worst.

:grr:

clerriehibs
20-05-2012, 08:38 PM
By the state of their English vocabulary and use of language, they're more like Neanderthals than Hibees. Disgusting.

An unfortunate comparison - one of the reasons for the outstanding success of homo sapiens is that we, as a species, are about as nasty as they come. Neanderthals were probably the good guys in comparison at the time.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I don't mind naming and shaming so if you are any of the below then why don't you take some of your own advice and 'f*** off back to where you're from'. In your case, that'll be the dark ages.

I do not believe I'm reading this - why on earth is Claros allowing clowns like this to be his FBook friends?

CraigHibee
20-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Those 2 should be ashamed! ********s!

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 08:45 PM

appears to have graham stack on his friends list as well as claros, maybe someone should let stack know about this so he can get shot of

20-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Obviously everybody is frustrated about yesterday and emotions are running high but still absolutely no need to resort to that kind of abuse. There is absolutely no excuse for it.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-05-2012, 08:56 PM
let's hope the law trace this one.

shocking. Who are these "people"?

20-05-2012, 09:00 PM
let's hope the law trace this one.

shocking. Who are these "people"?

Believe it or not, one of them is actually Sir Tom Farmers great nephew.

Twiglet
20-05-2012, 09:08 PM
I do not believe I'm reading this - why on earth is Claros allowing clowns like this to be his FBook friends?

It's not Claros. I was at his table at the sponsors night, someone thanked him for adding him on facebook. He told the bloke he's not on facebook and then went on to tell me that it wasn't him, he didn't know who it was. He was also asked where the name "pitbull" came fro, he laughed, shrugged and said "I do not know". Even he didn't know where it comes from.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 09:12 PM
It's not Claros. I was at his table at the sponsors night, someone thanked him for adding him on facebook. He told the bloke he's not on facebook and then went on to tell me that it wasn't him, he didn't know who it was. He was also asked where the name "pitbull" came fro, he laughed, shrugged and said "I do not know". Even he didn't know where it comes from.

Well that's me totally confused now!

One Day Soon
20-05-2012, 09:17 PM

Thats tremendous. Can you be prosecuted for trying to racially abuse someone who either doesn't exist or who isn't who you thought they were?

Twiglet
20-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Well that's me totally confused now!

To look at the page it looks totally genuine, esp. since David Stephens seems to be a friend on there too, but he kept telling us, "i not on facebook", several times.

Going on what he said, it's not him, so he won't have seen it. Thankfully.

Bayern Bru
20-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Pretty sure it's not him, because all throughout the week, it's been updated at 4am. Honduras is 7 hours behind us which would work out at 9pm - except obviously Claros is in Scotland.

Think it's some sort of fan page.

Greentinted
20-05-2012, 10:00 PM
My guess is the ginger heided boy in the banner pic has set the page up.
Irrespective, the semi-literate racist dregs have shown their true colours and they ain't green and white. Prix.

HibeeMG
20-05-2012, 10:02 PM
If it's not his page then thankfully he won't get to see those comments.

The main point, though, is that the guys leaving those comments obviously think he will see them. That says enough for me about the standard of human being that they are.

I pondered about sending them a message but don't want to get banned from Facebook.

Hopefully someone reading this thread and clicking on the links will know who they are and have the appropriate word or two.

AuldManDisguise
20-05-2012, 10:12 PM
These must be Yams pretending to be Bees. MUST BE.

DH1875
21-05-2012, 11:23 AM

Horrible to hear this. I actually bumped into a racist last night in the pub - he openly used derogatory terms against non-white people who were watching the Chelsea game. I have no time for people like that. Disgusting!

That could be mistaken as you bud. Just to let you know so you can keep an eye on it :aok:.

Frazerbob
21-05-2012, 11:41 AM
My guess is the ginger heided boy in the banner pic has set the page up.
Irrespective, the semi-literate racist dregs have shown their true colours and they ain't green and white. Prix.

That is Riz (AKA Eastborn) a well kent Glasgow Hibby. I don't think it's his page. More likely a fan page from bak home. Also worth noting that the updates are regularly in English but Claros seaks very poor English.

Greentinted
21-05-2012, 11:47 AM
That is Riz (AKA Eastborn) a well kent Glasgow Hibby. I don't think it's his page. More likely a fan page from bak home. Also worth noting that the updates are regularly in English but Claros seaks very poor English.

Cheers, have heard the name but haven't met the dude. :aok:

yeezus.
21-05-2012, 01:35 PM
That could be mistaken as you bud. Just to let you know so you can keep an eye on it :aok:.

Wow, wait what is this all about??

lapsedhibee
21-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Wow, wait what is this all about??

It's about you having a similar username to another person.

yeezus.
21-05-2012, 01:47 PM
It's about you having a similar username to another person.

Oh dear. Well I should maybe reiterate that I am an anti-racist and despise racism. But my second name is also spelt without the a.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Andrew MacKay eh...

I wonder if he has any other racists in his family. :cb