PDA

View Full Version : Someone is finished at Er - allegedly

fatbloke
20-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Just been told one of yesterday's starting 11 is finished at Hibernian. My source wishes to remain anonymous. I will not say who but will wait to see if story breaks. If it is true remember where you read it first:wink:

BoltonHibee
20-05-2012, 06:53 PM
There is more than 1 finished

Billy Whizz
20-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Just been told one of yesterday's starting 11 is finished at Hibernian. My source wishes to remain anonymous. I will not say who but will wait to see if story breaks. If it is true remember where you read it first:wink:

Only the one of them? That's disappointing

bingo70
That could be one of a number of players as it was mostly loan signings or out of contract.

SteveHFC
Claros or Kujabi?

Pretty Boy
If 9 of the starting 11 were finished I wouldnt give a toss.

McPake and Griffiths are the only 2 worth sticking with.

I also like Francombe and Doyle but they weren't starters yesterday.

CropleyWasGod

That'll be Doherty then? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 06:55 PM
what a tease, c'mon gies a clue, just the initials will do, and i'm kinda hoping a few will be finished :agree:

Golden Bear
20-05-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd imagine that there will be far more than one.

chrisski33
20-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Them all except mcpake!

Greentinted
20-05-2012, 06:57 PM
At risk of appearing like an incontinent drama queen, I should think, now that the sun has set on the season, that a lot more than just one from the eleven is finished with the club.

Eyrie
20-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Hopefully your source got his wires crossed and meant that only one of them has a future with us.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Hopefully one of the idiots who was out partying last night.

HH81
20-05-2012, 06:58 PM

You have told us nothing and got it wrong as there is no chance only 1 of the starting 11 is finished. :rolleyes:

Del Boy
20-05-2012, 06:59 PM

O'Connor

Hibernia Na Eir
20-05-2012, 07:00 PM
O'Connor

hope so. he's awful now.

DH1875
20-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Aye very good. At least 3 quarters of that team won't be at ER next season. Nae braking news there.

erskine-hibby
I have been informed that 1 of the starting 11 from yesterday is not finished at ER.:aok:

johnbc70

Come on spill the beans, unless it was McPake which I doubt very much, it is not like we will think less of them as we already think the are a bunch of non professional wasters!

JohnStephens91
20-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I hope it is Claros, what a joke is he even a footballer? Comes with a big reputation and Rangers wanted him as well, how is he so ****ing *****? No pace, never marks or closes down efficiently. Worse than Jarko Wiss who was ****ing piss too. Root the whole club of the problem players now, so goodbye to the loanee signings who are actually known to be finishing with the club and goodbye to O'Connor unless he loses 3 stone. I only want McPake and Griffiths to stay, but even that is looking unlikely.

snooky
20-05-2012, 07:07 PM

I would think that a few of them knew before they kicked a ball yesterday that they will not be at ER next season - whether by choice or otherwise.

1875godsgift
20-05-2012, 07:12 PM

I got told, can't say who by, that the winner of the Gold Cup at Cheltenham will be a horse. Straight from the horse's mouth.

northgreen24
20-05-2012, 07:13 PM
think you just want to make us all feel worse. Only players I want are on loan (griffiths and Mcpake) so no decision on them i suspect. I want to see 9 finished and we are starting from scratch. I wont deny I am a fan for RP for what he has done for the infrustructure but christ PF and RP should be meeting today getting the pay off's sorted so he can get his own team in.

scuttle
Could it be Fenlon for that gesture

Beefster
Is it Davie Farrell? He's not been around the first team for a while.

clerriehibs
20-05-2012, 07:14 PM

Heard what 1st? You've told us nothing. Not even worth posting.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 07:15 PM
O'Connor and Docherty will be the first out the door I believe.

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 07:16 PM
i know he wasn't in the starting eleven, but i hope it's not tam McCourt :(

Frazerbob
20-05-2012, 07:17 PM

Thank you Beefy, first smile I've raised in 26 hours! :greengrin

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 07:19 PM
O'Connor and Docherty will be the first out the door I believe.
:confused:

All seven of our loan signings will be 'first out the door' because they now all officially return to their clubs for what remains of this season until the transfer window opens.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 07:22 PM

If this is newsworthy it has to be a player who is not going to be out of contract in the summer. Claros? I'm assuming the loanees and O'Connor won't be back anyway.

ScottB
Could it be Fenlon for that gesture

That was about the only good thing he did yesterday!

Hibercelona

All seven of our loan signings will be 'first out the door' because they now all officially return to their clubs for what remains of this season until the transfer window opens.

You know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Docherty will be gone for good and O'Conner will be the first Hibs player to be telt to f'off.

iwasthere1972
20-05-2012, 07:24 PM

Are you sure It's only the one? I could name at least four or five, maybe even more, that should never wear the green.

lapsedhibee
20-05-2012, 07:25 PM

! How big is this flipping door and why have we been wasting money on infrastructure of that size when it could have been spent on the team? :grr:

zlatan
20-05-2012, 07:26 PM

He was my old mans taxi driver yesterday :hilarious

Didn't give anything away regarding his future at Hibs right enough.

SlickShoes
20-05-2012, 07:29 PM

Are you sure the number wasn't 11 and not 1?

If it is just one thats very disappointing.

snooky
20-05-2012, 07:31 PM
He was my old mans taxi driver yesterday :hilarious

Didn't give anything away regarding his future at Hibs right enough.

To be fare, Farrell was rank. :wink:

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 08:23 PM
! How big is this flipping door and why have we been wasting money on infrastructure of that size when it could have been spent on the team? :grr:
:greengrin

OK! OK!

fatbloke
20-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Ok my source was a Hibs legend no 9 and the player is the current no 9, phrase used was SACKED.

hibee_girl
20-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok my source was a Hibs legend no 9 and the player is the current no 9, phrase used was SACKED.

His contract is up, no need to sack him

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 08:30 PM
ta ta gaz then, he appeared to be quite happy in his sacking ;0

Ryan69
20-05-2012, 08:31 PM

No **** sherlock! Considering most of our team are loan signings,you can safely say most are finished!

muthillhibee
20-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Doesnt surprise me one bit. Just as the sub was made after McPakes goal, G O'C was clearly seen arguing with Pat Fenlon. Wouldnt of surprised me if he had decided to sub him there and then.

Comes to something when the first thing your mother says to you when you get home is (not knowing much about football): O'Connor is *****!

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Doesnt surprise me one bit. Just as the sub was made after McPakes goal, G O'C was clearly seen arguing with Pat Fenlon. Wouldnt of surprised me if he had decided to sub him there and then.

Comes to something when the first thing your mother says to you when you get home is (not knowing much about football): O'Connor is *****!

Your mother is right.

I remember Garry taking the huff in the Mowbray era when he was taken off at Ibrox for Ivan.

His attitude stinks and is just another troubled man that we have at the club.

We need a full clear out for next season.

yeezus.
20-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Good news would be if Griffiths and McPake stay

matty_f
20-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Surely it'd be easier to name the players that were staying?

MrSmith
20-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Loads of folk saying a real clearout and get rid of the troublesome players ... surely this cannae be the case again? FFS, it appears to happen every year with a different set of names attached!

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 08:49 PM

I thought that pathetic punt from the halfway line he attempted yesterday from the kick-off after their third summed up his overall performance on the day.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Loads of folk saying a real clearout and get rid of the troublesome players ... surely this cannae be the case again? FFS, it appears to happen every year with a different set of names attached!

You have to wonder if they have a built in bar hidden in that training complex.

It doesn't seem to matter who goes out and who comes in. The same shocking habits remain.

S4uzee
20-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I thought that pathetic punt from the halfway line he attempted yesterday from the kick-off after their third summed up his overall performance on the day.
Forgot about that, what was it all about - pathetic

ronaldo7
20-05-2012, 08:55 PM

****...Here was me thinking Billy Broon was toast.

Westie1875
20-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Hardly the scandal being made out if it is O'Connor as his contract is up anyway.

Westie1875
20-05-2012, 08:56 PM
****...Here was me thinking Billy Broon was toast.

Another whose contract is up I think, hopefully he won't be back.

Northernhibee
20-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd like to keep Booth, McPake, O'Hanlon (if he can consistently play lke he did against Aberdeen), Wotherspoon, Crawford, Doyle, Hanlon, Stanton and some of the other youth players.

Struggling to think of who else I'd like to stay.

leither17
20-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I got told, can't say who by, that the winner of the Gold Cup at Cheltenham will be a horse. Straight from the horse's mouth.

neiggghhh danger :greengrin

silverhibee
20-05-2012, 09:01 PM

:agree::agree:

HoboHarry
20-05-2012, 09:02 PM

You would have some credibility if you said both who it is and what happened. Otherwise it is just another daft rumour on this website

Holmesdale Hibs
20-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Your mother is right.

I remember Garry taking the huff in the Mowbray era when he was taken off at Ibrox for Ivan.

His attitude stinks and is just another troubled man that we have at the club.

We need a full clear out for next season.

He looked high as a kite yesterday and had the crazy Maradona eyes.

Shame it never worked out. Definitely has the ability but that on its own is not enough and he's probably too old to change.

Golden Bear
20-05-2012, 09:04 PM

That's what you get when the club sets itself up as some sort of social work department for waifs and strays

Northernhibee
20-05-2012, 09:08 PM
I keep thinking about when Germany lost to England 5-1, they used that to develop good attacking young footballers.

Let's get in some players who will work their ***** off for PF and get an attacking style of play on the go,get the U19s doing the same and let's rebuild ourselves entirely. Get everyone fighting for each other.

SteveHFC
20-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Hardly the scandal being made out if it is O'Connor as his contract is up anyway.

depends on why if true

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 09:11 PM
He looked high as a kite yesterday and had the crazy Maradona eyes.

Shame it never worked out. Definitely has the ability but that on its own is not enough and he's probably too old to change.

I was saying the same myself earlier. He clearly looked as if he was on it.

The guy doesn't deserve to be at Hibs and i'm certain he won't be here next season.

Golden Bear
20-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't know if its connected but Garry O was specifically mentioned by the radio pundits for hurtling his runners up medal away just after the presentation ceremony.

IWasThere2016
20-05-2012, 09:18 PM

:faf:

truehibernian
20-05-2012, 09:22 PM
:faf:

Put a smile on my face too that did. Can we introduce 'the curse of Davy Farrell' as the real reason for Hibs' woes :-)

fatbloke
20-05-2012, 09:27 PM
You would have some credibility if you said both who it is and what happened. Otherwise it is just another daft rumour on this website

I have.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I have.

Aye cheers but what was the reason?

Gez1875
20-05-2012, 09:35 PM
think you just want to make us all feel worse. Only players I want are on loan (griffiths and Mcpake) so no decision on them i suspect. I want to see 9 finished and we are starting from scratch. I wont deny I am a fan for RP for what he has done for the infrustructure but christ PF and RP should be meeting today getting the pay off's sorted so he can get his own team in.

totally agree with this, i am also a fan of petries, he's made sure whats happening to rangers will never happen to hibs, and it annoys me when people get on his back, but i can also sympathize with these people, they dont want to see the club suffer.....but petrie gives the managers what the club can afford. fenlons work starts today!

J-C
20-05-2012, 09:44 PM
depends on why if true

I'd heard he was on the lash the night before, enough said.:confused:

ScottB
20-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Try not to let the door hit you on the way out then Garry, dunno if he moves quick enough for that though mind...

Don't get me wrong, if we could have the guy who started the season back, fantastic, but he aint that player, and seems to be doing his best to get himself put in jail anyway.

fatbloke
20-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Aye cheers but what was the reason?

:dunno: Just told sacked.

Littlest Hobo
20-05-2012, 09:50 PM
One player, just one player. McPake must be signed and then build a team around him.
I don't give a **** about any of the rest.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 09:53 PM
One player, just one player. McPake must be signed and then build a team around him.
I don't give a **** about any of the rest.

My sentiments exactly.

He's the only person at the club that actually resembles a football player, while being a top role model at the same time.

Gut everything else out and as you say, build a Green n White army around McPake. :agree:

King Paddy
20-05-2012, 09:54 PM

Hope it's Claros complete imposter of a football player.

Jones28
20-05-2012, 09:56 PM
The end of every season for the past 3 or 4 years has been the same.

"Huge clear-out needed, stop the rot, splash the cash"

Does it happen?

Does it ****.

Now we're paying the price for all the ***** over the past few years. The board need to either show a bit of ambition or hand the reigns over to someone who actually cares. A football club IS NOT A BUSINESS.

woodyloon
20-05-2012, 10:32 PM

I thought I seen GoC arguing with someone in the HIbs technical area minutes before he was subbed. He had just tried to control a throw in and it bounced off him. He then stood there mouthing as he was lifting his leg pointing at his ankle.

blackpoolhibs
20-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Maybe he's finally off to Celtic? :faf:

TrickyNicky
20-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Maybe he's finally off to Celtic? :faf:

I think the scouts at Hearts noticed him!!

Sunny1875
21-05-2012, 03:26 AM

If what is true, you have not told us anything :confused: I would say most of the starting 11 from Saturday are finished with Hibs and if not they should be.

SRHibs
21-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Oh, fantastic, another thread with absolutely no information, and that serves no purpose other than to let the OP flaunt that he's 'in the know'. :aok:

FitbaFolkKen
21-05-2012, 03:42 AM
Oh, fantastic, another thread with absolutely no information, and that serves no purpose other than to let the OP flaunt that he's 'in the know'. :aok:

Superb, another post with no content!

1two
21-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Attention seeking post

MyJo
21-05-2012, 06:47 AM
A football club IS NOT A BUSINESS.

There's several thousand rangers fans that agree with your opinion..........it's just a shame HMRC don't :aok:

gbur123ukgb
21-05-2012, 07:42 AM
o conner cant do anything when he has no service.
Midfield havnt won a tackle all season that therein lies the problem and o they couldnt pass water if gaz had bettwer service he would have scored more goals in games.

21-05-2012, 07:45 AM

Surely Fenlon has more discipline and control in the team than that?!

1875 NO 1
21-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Midfield havnt won a tackle all season that therein lies the problem and o they couldnt pass water if gaz had bettwer service he would have scored more goals in games.

I agree. But that stops him running his nuts off making space. Working the back 4. NO!

The condition he has been in for the last 6 months is a disgrace. Waster.

Beefster
21-05-2012, 07:47 AM

So you think that he sneaked out of the hotel in the dead of the night to go out in Glasgow/somewhere West with no mates or that he got wellied in the team hotel bar and yet no Hibs staff found out about it?

Aye right.

MontrealHibs
21-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Billy Brown
Ian Murray
Gary O'Connor
Tom Soares
Matthew Doherty
Roy O'Donovan
Ritchie Towell
George Francomb

That's just some of the players and staff we will not see again at Easter Road!

Hibs7
21-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Billy Brown
Ian Murray
Gary O'Connor
Tom Soares
Matthew Doherty
Roy O'Donovan
Ritchie Towell
George Francomb

That's just some of the players and staff we will not see again at Easter Road!

wouldn't really compliant about that, though think Francombe may be worth keeping,
Would add....
Claros,
Osbourne,
Brown (GK)
Stack.

scoopyboy
21-05-2012, 08:45 AM
So you think that he sneaked out of the hotel in the dead of the night to go out in Glasgow/somewhere West with no mates or that he got wellied in the team hotel bar and yet no Hibs staff found out about it?

Aye right.

seeing as it came from jc1 it is only a matter of time before he posts Paul Hanlon put him up to it:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2012, 09:23 AM

If i was a midfielder, and looked up at O'Conner in space, i'd think twice about giving him the ball if a defender was within twenty yards of him.

He's more than likely take 4 touches before getting it under control, and by that time the defender has made the space up and took the ball off him and Garry's on his erse.

I'd love to know whats gone wrong with him, as he's no athlete these days, and nowhere near fit enough to play football in the SPL.

Kato
21-05-2012, 09:29 AM
I'd love to know whats gone wrong with him,

Simple. Regular cocaine abuse takes it toll on the body. TBH never wanted him back for that very reason. A husk of what he should be if it weren't for him playing billy big balls with that crappy powder. If he's gone I'm glad.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 09:33 AM
If i was a midfielder, and looked up at O'Conner in space, i'd think twice about giving him the ball if a defender was within twenty yards of him.

He's more than likely take 4 touches before getting it under control, and by that time the defender has made the space up and took the ball off him and Garry's on his erse.

I'd love to know whats gone wrong with him, as he's no athlete these days, and nowhere near fit enough to play football in the SPL.

He's gone down the same route that Riordan has.

Ruined his career with drink and stupidity.

.Sean.
21-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Wonder how serious his apparant problem actually is?

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Wonder how serious his apparant problem actually is?

I thought his beer belly would be a dead give away tbh.

.Sean.
21-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Everyone likes a bevvy but it's nae excuse mate. I meant his supposed drug problem.

Saorsa
21-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Other than PF, McPake, Griffiths, Booth, they could all from the very top of the club tae the bottom be finished and I couldnae give a ****.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Everyone likes a bevvy but it's nae excuse mate. I meant his supposed drug problem.

Football players in this country shouldn't be aloud to get away with getting pished every weekend.

If you look at other countries, theres not danager those clubs would put up with it.

Could you imagine Barcelona players or Real Madrid players going out on the lash every weekend because "everybody likes a bevvy"?

Scottish football is in the dump and alcohol plays a massive part in that.

Famous5forever
21-05-2012, 09:51 AM
We need to get rid of this dross and start again id keep McKpake and the keeper all the rest of the dross can go, its time for Petrie to splash the cash.

Hiber-nation
21-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Simple. Regular cocaine abuse takes it toll on the body. TBH never wanted him back for that very reason. A husk of what he should be if it weren't for him playing billy big balls with that crappy powder. If he's gone I'm glad.

Yep, read Maradona's autobiography and he tells it as it is. It totally knackers you.

ahibby
21-05-2012, 09:57 AM

No **** Sherlock.

GloryGlory
21-05-2012, 09:59 AM

TBH, he's not the only one in that shambles of a team. Get them back to the dog *****-encrusted fields of Wardie until they all get their fitness and conditioning up to the basic levels expected of professional sportsmen. No more luxury at Eat Mains!!!! :greengrin

sh00byd00
21-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Football players in this country shouldn't be aloud to get away with getting pished every weekend.

If you look at other countries, theres not danager those clubs would put up with it.

Could you imagine Barcelona players or Real Madrid players going out on the lash every weekend because "everybody likes a bevvy"?

Scottish football is in the dump and alcohol plays a massive part in that.

It goes well beyond football, mate. It's deep rooted in our culture to go out and get bladdered. Whereas in Spain, Italy etc the vast majority of people go out to socialise, not to get pished.

I've been in Milan, Turin and Florence and you just don't see people falling out of pubs or bars at 1am on a Friday and Saturday night or at least not on the scale we see every weekend. People go out to eat with friends and drink responsibly.

As for the Op, it's just a bunch of attention seeking, ambiguous pish.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 10:09 AM
My sentiments exactly.

He's the only person at the club that actually resembles a football player, while being a top role model at the same time.

Gut everything else out and as you say, build a Green n White army around McPake. :agree:

Do you know him like.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Do you know him like.

I know that he's the type of player that you would want your kids to look up to.

Unlike the O'Connors and the Riordans.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 10:17 AM
He's gone down the same route that Riordan has.

Ruined his career with drink and stupidity.

And you know this as fact do you, you sit there and slate everyone on here, but no f all about anything.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 10:21 AM
And you know this as fact do you, you sit there and slate everyone on here, but no f all about anything.

I don't care what you think.

You've been trying to defend the same huddy's at this club for years.

Your relation to certain players doesn't mean anything to me. I want whats best for this club.

Thats all I care about.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I thought his beer belly would be a dead give away tbh.

See there you go again making it up as you go along, as far as i know big Gaz isn't to much of a drinker, that is not a beer belly, he is a big lad and when he is not training due to injury or something else he finds it hard to keep the weight off.

But you just keep slating everyone behind that keyboard, if you are that annoyed why don't you go down to EM and have a word with him and tell him you aren't wasting your good money on a ST(you do have one) to watch you ya fat

Gez1875
21-05-2012, 10:26 AM
TBH, he's not the only one in that shambles of a team. Get them back to the dog *****-encrusted fields of Wardie until they all get their fitness and conditioning up to the basic levels expected of professional sportsmen. No more luxury at Eat Mains!!!! :greengrin

lol that you tam?

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 10:27 AM

Wee hibbee is to busy slating the guy he didn't even know what you were talking about Sean.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I know that he's the type of player that you would want your kids to look up to.

Unlike the O'Connors and the Riordans.

So you haven't met him

Not my kids if he is wearing that next season which is looking more than likely now.

And the other two, have you met them, probably not either but you make your mind up about everyone and you don't even know any of them. AH

gbur123ukgb
21-05-2012, 10:42 AM
have to say dont think o conner is at fault his goals to a certian extent kept us in the league if he can get himself fit for next season i would keep him.
The truth is the problem starts in the boardroom and filters down to manager as in we get players no other **** would take.
Sigining so many loan players wtf was that all about.
The board must give manager resources to rebuild now get rid of deadwood and buy players with some determination and a winning mentality which this shower do not have.
for example the boy goodwin from st mirren would be a player id sign dont like him but he would mix it up and put boot in when required.
The players have it too easy at hibs now they should loose a weeks wages for that showing on saturday.
We need to get behind fenlon as i actually think he has done v well keeping us in the league with these heartless players as if i was fenlon i would have played ian murray and told him hit black in first minute also booth has to be better than that inposter kujabi the worst left back since jimmy boco

Hibs7
21-05-2012, 10:50 AM
So you haven't met him

Not my kids if he is wearing that next season which is looking more than likely now.

Whst does that mean and what have you heard.

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2012, 11:06 AM
have to say dont think o conner is at fault his goals to a certian extent kept us in the league if he can get himself fit for next season i would keep him.
The truth is the problem starts in the boardroom and filters down to manager as in we get players no other **** would take.
Sigining so many loan players wtf was that all about.
The board must give manager resources to rebuild now get rid of deadwood and buy players with some determination and a winning mentality which this shower do not have.
for example the boy goodwin from st mirren would be a player id sign dont like him but he would mix it up and put boot in when required.
The players have it too easy at hibs now they should loose a weeks wages for that showing on saturday.
We need to get behind fenlon as i actually think he has done v well keeping us in the league with these heartless players as if i was fenlon i would have played ian murray and told him hit black in first minute also booth has to be better than that inposter kujabi the worst left back since jimmy boco

What makes you think he can get himself fit? He arrived unfit, barely able to move. Had a 2 month spell where he got reasonably fit, played well and scored around 10 goals, then we have what we have now.

We are not a charity, we need players who are prepared to bust a gut playing for us. Can anyone say he is willing to do that?

3pm
21-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Blackpool, he's not going to bust a gut but credit where credit is due.....he's developed one.

Kato
21-05-2012, 11:11 AM
have to say dont think o conner is at fault his goals to a certian extent kept us in the league if he can get himself fit

I don't think you realise. That's as fit as he will ever be again. Cocaine abuse over a number of years decreases your stamina and plays havoc with your respiratory system amongst other things. He's a shell of what he should be for a player his age. He needs help of course but I'd rather Hibs didn't show any more hospitality toward him. We are a football club not a rehab centre.

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Blackpool, he's not going to bust a gut but credit where credit is due.....he's developed one.

:agree:

gbur123ukgb
21-05-2012, 11:19 AM
blackpool point taken i am hurting as much as the next man.
I have to say it makes me wonder what so called hard work the hibs players do we havent been fit as a wholesince collins left to much pampering going on
hearts were fitter stronger quicker than us on saturday and more desire it has become the norm for hibs players to just get on with it that has to change we need a winning mentality easter road needs to become a place were teams dont want to play.
If the players cant live up to fans expectations get them out i would also have a complete clearout of backroom staff at em.
top to bottom id keep fenlon and o biren get rid of thompson brown and other coaches bring in a top fitness coach.
Players should be in training from 8.30am in the morning start for 9 finish for lunch at 12 back out training in the afternoon not leave east mains until at least 5.30 in the evenings id go as far to say players should wear heart rate mons at training so manager can tell who is working hard enough also adopt the aussie way players wieghed monday morning then again on sat morning before the game to keep eye on body fat etc all of this would give players best chance to be phyically ready to play.

Also for next season the club should introduce a curfew system two days before any games

truehibernian
21-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Perhaps scoopy or brooster can confirm this, but I heard via an ex Hibs player close to the coaching staff that Garry has been receiving regular injections into his hip area, and has not been participating fully in training sessions.

I also received a text from a licensee who I know that said he was smoking at his establishment and had to be called back as he'd nearly left his fags and phone before leaving......very recently I may add. It just add ed to my disappointment that players, with talent such as Garry has, really don't take football that seriously, or at least, treasure the short amount of years a football career offers at the top end. No reason to doubt my friend, and would be keen to know if the hip injury is as bad as I was told.

Northernhibee
21-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I've had enough of this **** year after year after year, it's 100% not PFs fault, I'm certain every manager will have been trying to get the players to screw the nut.

There's something very wrong at our club. Very, very wrong and Saturday was the humiliating and very public implosion.

Are we past the point of no return - I sincerely hope not.

George Clooney
21-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Anyone here who has a contact who was on the Hibs Official Party Bus will probably by now have been told of O'Connor's behaviour. Apparently the word party only has the one meaning to Garry.

We won't be seeing him again.

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyone here who has a contact who was on the Hibs Official Party Bus will probably by now have been told of O'Connor's behaviour. Apparently the word party only has the one meaning to Garry.

i hope o'connor doesn't do things like what's in your avatar, especially if he's been on the marching powder

gbur123ukgb
21-05-2012, 11:42 AM
what did oconner do on the hibs party bus then guys ??????????

scott7_0(Prague)
21-05-2012, 11:44 AM
what did oconner do on the hibs party bus then guys ??????????

party!

Ozyhibby
21-05-2012, 11:50 AM
I have to say it makes me wonder what so called hard work the hibs players do we havent been fit as a wholesince collins left to much pampering going on
hearts were fitter stronger quicker than us on saturday and more desire it has become the norm for hibs players to just get on with it that has to change we need a winning mentality easter road needs to become a place were teams dont want to play.
If the players cant live up to fans expectations get them out i would also have a complete clearout of backroom staff at em.
top to bottom id keep fenlon and o biren get rid of thompson brown and other coaches bring in a top fitness coach.
Players should be in training from 8.30am in the morning start for 9 finish for lunch at 12 back out training in the afternoon not leave east mains until at least 5.30 in the evenings id go as far to say players should wear heart rate mons at training so manager can tell who is working hard enough also adopt the aussie way players wieghed monday morning then again on sat morning before the game to keep eye on body fat etc all of this would give players best chance to be phyically ready to play.

Also for next season the club should introduce a curfew system two days before any games

All EPL teams already do this as do Celtic. We must think we don't need it.

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2012, 11:55 AM
is it possible gaz got sacked because he streaked down princess street anyway

DH1875
21-05-2012, 12:18 PM
How do you sack someone who's out of contract :confused:.

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2012, 01:31 PM

I often laugh about just how fit we were under Collins, i will get stick for this but i dont think we were particularly fitter under him. We certainly had much better players when he arrived, yet when he left, after signing a bunch of dross, would anyone say that team were the fittest they'd seen at the club?

When we are winning they are all fitness fanatics, when they start to lose its the first accusation about them even though they wont be doing much different.

Good players keep the ball, bad players chase after it.

Fitness is an excuse imo, although there is no doubt O'Conner could get a lot fitter.

Hibs90
21-05-2012, 01:40 PM
It's funny how all these rumours are coming out just now..hmmm :rolleyes:

Lungo--Drom
21-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Sunbed obsessed, tax d*****g, j****e b*****d is what he is! :grr:
I remember the day Colin Calderwood said, "I stand by Garry O'Connor."
I was depressed for days after that :rolleyes:
At least Pat Fenlon just said, "...Garry O'Connor could be vital."

Your mother is always right :wink:

basehibby
21-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I often laugh about just how fit we were under Collins, i will get stick for this but i dont think we were particularly fitter under him. We certainly had much better players when he arrived, yet when he left, after signing a bunch of dross, would anyone say that team were the fittest they'd seen at the club?

When we are winning they are all fitness fanatics, when they start to lose its the first accusation about them even though they wont be doing much different.

Good players keep the ball, bad players chase after it.

Fitness is an excuse imo, although there is no doubt O'Conner could get a lot fitter.

From what I recall one thing that pretty much all of Collins' signings had in common was that they looked to be in pretty good physical shape - trouble was that some of them couldn'y play football very well.

For me a manager has to be more of a pragmatist than Collins had learned to be - sometimes you get flawed geniuses and they just have to be managed properly to get the best out of them. O'Connor hardly comes into the genius category but there is no doubt he's a talented player and if what we're hearing is true then it's very sad that he apparently cannot show the slightest bit of self control in order to make the most of his own career.

PaulSmith
21-05-2012, 01:58 PM

Step up to the mic and let us all know...

Baldy Foghorn
21-05-2012, 02:07 PM
From what I recall one thing that pretty much all of Collins' signings had in common was that they looked to be in pretty good physical shape - trouble was that some of them couldn'y play football very well.

For me a manager has to be more of a pragmatist than Collins had learned to be - sometimes you get flawed geniuses and they just have to be managed properly to get the best out of them. O'Connor hardly comes into the genius category but there is no doubt he's a talented player and if what we're hearing is true then it's very sad that he apparently cannot show the slightest bit of self control in order to make the most of his own career.

Collins still gets a hard time in certain quarters, however I will be forever indebted to him, for giving me one of my best footballing days of my life, we certainly have had little to smile about since that day in 2007, Saturday being one of the worst footballing days ever......

J-C
21-05-2012, 02:15 PM

Aye right.

Again only going by what certain people were saying after the game, hotel or not it'd be easy enough to sneak alchohol in, put it this way something wasn't right, he looked like he was blowing oot his erse from the first whistle.

Beefster
21-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I've just been forwarded some photos from the Hibs party bus on Saturday. If these are genuine, I can understand O'Connor trying to numb the pain asap.

Hibercelona
21-05-2012, 02:19 PM
I've just been forwarded some photos from the Hibs party bus on Saturday. If these are genuine, I can understand O'Connor trying to numb the pain asap.

They'd numb more than just the pain.

J-C
21-05-2012, 02:19 PM
seeing as it came from jc1 it is only a matter of time before he posts Paul Hanlon put him up to it:greengrin

Scoop, I respect most of your posts but on this you've made yourself out to be a dickhead by constantly having wee digs, so go **** yourself. :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
21-05-2012, 02:20 PM
GOC is facing jail. that's the stark reality. his hibs career could already be in tatters.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 04:00 PM

What was the party bus for.

zlatan
21-05-2012, 04:05 PM
What was the party bus for.

Partying.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Scoop, I respect most of your posts but on this you've made yourself out to be a dickhead by constantly having wee digs, so go **** yourself. :confused:

There is no way GOC was out on the piss the night before the game, and no chance would he sneak drink in to the hotel, sorry but you have got this one wrong. :aok:

Anyway he isn't to much of a drinker. :wink:

Squealing pig
21-05-2012, 04:14 PM
GOC is facing jail. that's the stark reality. his hibs career could already be in tatters.

he wont b jailed no room especially for sum1 that size lol

R'Albin
21-05-2012, 04:34 PM
What an irritating thread. I go on to see who's finished at ER and it's just some guy pretending that he's in the know.. :rolleyes:

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Partying.

What were they partying about.

snooky
21-05-2012, 04:50 PM
he wont b jailed no room especially for sum1 that size lol

The text-speak polis will be on to you BH ... watch it. :greengrin

zlatan
21-05-2012, 04:55 PM
What were they partying about.

Garry O'Connor getting sacked.

scoopyboy
21-05-2012, 05:02 PM

I couldn't give a f*** if you respect my posts or not.

Your relentless bashing of Hanlon is beyond a joke.

As I said in an earlier post I think you have an agenda against either him or his family. He is not beyond criticism the same as any other player or employee of the club but you are paranoid when it comes to him.

The player is tee total and works like hell to make it at the club he loves and was a season ticket holder at for years. He has struggled a bit since his breakthrough but IMO has not received the help from senior pros the likes of Daniel Wilson had from Davie Weir at Ibrox.

You pillored him for weeks but for games like Kilmarnock, St.Mirren, Aberdeen and Dunfermline after the break you didn't post at all. not even a hint of well done.

As regards your dickhead comment then fair enough, that is your view. If you want to start a poll who is the bigger dickhead then start a poll, I will abide by the result.

brog
21-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Dearie me, its taken me 2 days to look on here & I see this mince. Hibs supporters fighting over themselves to rip up our top scorer, the guy who scored 1 & made one in the semi & whose touch laid on our goal on Saturday. In between someone decides to have a pop at Deek!!
I'm no great fan of the current GOC but if every player had contributed as much as he has this season we'd have been a lot further up the league.

brog
21-05-2012, 05:19 PM
FWIW I was hoping it would be Pa Kujabi. I posted before the game that he was a liability & Yams showed they felt same way by picking the diving waiter. IMO PK should not play again. I'm very supportive of PF but it worries me that he thinks PK's a better player than Callum Booth!

Davy Mac
21-05-2012, 05:32 PM
FWIW I was hoping it would be Pa Kujabi. I posted before the game that he was a liability & Yams showed they felt same way by picking the diving waiter. IMO PK should not play again. I'm very supportive of PF but it worries me that he thinks PK's a better player than Callum Booth!

Agreed, and Callum will hang around a lot longer than Kujabi.

I would rather see guys like Booth getting a game, learn from it and develop long term and we might just have a chance rather than jettison in baffoons like some of the loanees.

Beefster
21-05-2012, 05:53 PM
If you want to start a poll who has the bigger dick then start a poll, I will abide by the result.

I don't want to brag but you two have no chance.

Gez1875
21-05-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't think you realise. That's as fit as he will ever be again. Cocaine abuse over a number of years decreases your stamina and plays havoc with your respiratory system amongst other things. He's a shell of what he should be for a player his age. He needs help of course but I'd rather Hibs didn't show any more hospitality toward him. We are a football club not a rehab centre.

hibs have always looked after their own, and thats the way it should be, people get to rapped up in sky's portrayal of football and forget what it is really about and we have always had a great community spirit, we are a tribe! i dont know garry o'connor personally and only read about him what is printed about him, but what i do know is tabloids have a habit of making things up, we know that better than anyone, and people in general tend to talk p*sh, but if garry has a problem hibs should and will look after him. after all he did give us his large signing on fee when he went to russia...... did he have to....no! but he did, and IF he does need help how many of you are willing to turn your back on him, if we didnt have garry o'connor this season we would have been relegated for sure! he's not as mobile as he probably could or should be, but i used to live next door to an ex spl striker and he could barely walk by the end of his career.

scoopyboy
21-05-2012, 05:59 PM

That's 1-0 to jc1, I checked back to see if that is what I typed.:confused:

.Sean.
21-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Agreed, and Callum will hang around a lot longer than Kujabi.

I would rather see guys like Booth getting a game, learn from it and develop long term and we might just have a chance rather than jettison in baffoons like some of the loanees.

Will he hang around for much longer if he isn't getting a look-in and there's an imposter like Kujabi being picked ahead of him? I wouldn't.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Garry O'Connor getting sacked.

Ahh, got it now, and Gaz was partying too because he had been sacked, have i got any of it right. :greengrin

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 06:22 PM

Aye ok then Sodge, nae need to brag. :greengrin

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Will he hang around for much longer if he isn't getting a look-in and there's an imposter like Kujabi being picked ahead of him? I wouldn't.

Arabs having a we look Sean. :cb

zlatan
21-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Ahh, got it now, and Gaz was partying too because he had been sacked, have i got any of it right. :greengrin

If I say yes will you take me for dinner?

S.sct
21-05-2012, 06:49 PM
hibs have always looked after their own, and thats the way it should be, people get to rapped up in sky's portrayal of football and forget what it is really about and we have always had a great community spirit, we are a tribe! i dont know garry o'connor personally and only read about him what is printed about him, but what i do know is tabloids have a habit of making things up, we know that better than anyone, and people in general tend to talk p*sh, but if garry has a problem hibs should and will look after him. after all he did give us his large signing on fee when he went to russia...... did he have to....no! but he did, and IF he does need help how many of you are willing to turn your back on him, if we didnt have garry o'connor this season we would have been relegated for sure! he's not as mobile as he probably could or should be, but i used to live next door to an ex spl striker and he could barely walk by the end of his career.

Didn't we do that when we signed Gary at the start of the season. Do you really think he would have been back at ER if his career was going well? Bottom line for me is that I would love a fit Garry of 4-5 years ago playing for our team but we can't carry passengers. Sentiment won't win the Scottish Cup or generally improve the standard of play at ER.

edwards
21-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Mr O.Connor,s contract has been terminated end off you stupid man.

fatbloke
21-05-2012, 07:11 PM
All I was told was that GO'C had been sacked by Hibs no more no less. FWIW I hope he stays. I can think of about 10 who should go before him.

If there is any truth in this Scoopyboy will know.

J-C
21-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Scoop, I have no agenda against Hanlon and yes hisperformances have been a wee bit bettersince McPake came but unfortunately his overall performances this past 2 seasons haven't been enough as far as I'm concerned, just my personal opinion, which I'm entitled to. Don't know why you mentioned the fact he was tee total as ivenever mentioned anything like that concerning Hanlon and yes I did know he was a season ticket holder, I also know he started off as a midfielder and maybe therein lies the problem, not a natural centre half. If having an older head playing next to him will help him then great because I do believe there's a decent player in there, just unfortunately he's not shown it enough for me and at the right times when the club needed it.

Kaiser1962
21-05-2012, 07:29 PM

Was there not a few leaving do's on Saturday? :cb

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 07:31 PM
If I say yes will you take me for dinner?

And a few drinks. :greengrin

Sudds_1
21-05-2012, 07:33 PM
And a few drinks. :greengrin

movie perhaps? Debbie does dallas - the wilderness years.

Davy Mac
21-05-2012, 07:38 PM

Sorry. that's what I meant by playing the young lads like Booth as there is more chance they'll hang around longer than guys like Kujabi.

This has been a long 2 days and it's not getting easier but hopefully every dog will have it's day, time is definately up for someone or something at ER, talk of death for the Hibbies is nonsense but it is time for a change in direction of some kind that's for sure.

silverhibee
21-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Was there not a few leaving do's on Saturday? :cb

I was to busy drowning my sorrows in glasgow on Saturday night to know about leaving do's in George Street. :greengrin

Just remembered, seen Darren Jackson somewhere in Glasgow city centre on Saturday night, its all slowly coming back to me now. :thumbsup:

scoopyboy
21-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Scoop, I have no agenda against Hanlon and yes hisperformances have been a wee bit bettersince McPake came but unfortunately his overall performances this past 2 seasons haven't been enough as far as I'm concerned, just my personal opinion, which I'm entitled to. Don't know why you mentioned the fact he was tee total as ivenever mentioned anything like that concerning Hanlon and yes I did know he was a season ticket holder, I also know he started off as a midfielder and maybe therein lies the problem, not a natural centre half. If having an older head playing next to him will help him then great because I do believe there's a decent player in there, just unfortunately he's not shown it enough for me and at the right times when the club needed it.

jc1, I have no wish to carry on with this. I asked the question which you have answered. Happy to draw a line under it.

PS - The reason I mentioned teetotaller, etc is that I feel as a support in general we tend to crucify our own rather than encourage them. I take more pride in bringing a laddie through the system than signing an allegedly ready made player.
We signed Zurabi which held Hanlon back and history is repeating itself with Kujabi and Booth. Am sick and tired of gash foreigners going straight into the team when we could be blooding our own laddies.

Ozyhibby
21-05-2012, 07:48 PM
jc1, I have no wish to carry on with this. I asked the question which you have answered. Happy to draw a line under it.

PS - The reason I mentioned teetotaller, etc is that I feel as a support in general we tend to crucify our own rather than encourage them. I take more pride in bringing a laddie through the system than signing an allegedly ready made player.
We signed Zurabi which held Hanlon back and history is repeating itself with Kujabi and Booth. Am sick and tired of gash foreigners going straight into the team when we could be blooding our own laddies.

Agree about kujabi. Booth is a better player but for some reason has been totally frozen out by Fenlon.

Gez1875
21-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Didn't we do that when we signed Gary at the start of the season. Do you really think he would have been back at ER if his career was going well? Bottom line for me is that I would love a fit Garry of 4-5 years ago playing for our team but we can't carry passengers. Sentiment won't win the Scottish Cup or generally improve the standard of play at ER.

i'm sure i haven't disputed this, but its like what we sing.......garry o'connor he's one of our own!
and things where going down hill b4 garry came back, but u tell me who else was willing to come to hibs at the start of the season, and take away big gaz's goals and we'd be looking forward to 1st division football.
but how about everybody goes public with their private life, coz everyone seems to be squeeky clean, all of a sudden.

oconnors_strip
21-05-2012, 07:56 PM

:agree::agree: spot on here! scott smith along with booth must be wondering what they have to do to get in fenlon's plans. smith's contract is up in june and i cant see him being played before kujabi :brickwall

Billy Whizz
21-05-2012, 07:59 PM
:agree::agree: spot on here! scott smith along with booth must be wondering what they have to do to get in fenlon's plans. smith's contract is up in june and i cant see him being played before kujabi :brickwall

Forgot about Scott Smith

smurf
Agree about kujabi. Booth is a better player but for some reason has been totally frozen out by Fenlon.

Booth is a far better player than Kujabi. Completely mystifying that in that bunch of imposters Fenlon ultimately deemed Booth not good enough...

mrdependable

I totally agree. Id much rather we gave youngsters a chance rather then relying on here today gone tomorrow journeymen

calumb
21-05-2012, 08:10 PM

Fenlon said recently that booth had to do more to be considered for the team so maybe booth has not been training as hard as he should have been. But then again how bad at training could have been if he was worse than some of the jokers who played on saturday.

crewetollhibee
21-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Dont know if already posted, but heard a strong rumour today that George Clooney is also finished at ER.

SteveHFC
21-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Dont know if already posted, but heard a strong rumour today that George Clooney is also finished at ER.

Kaiser1962
21-05-2012, 08:23 PM
I was to busy drowning my sorrows in glasgow on Saturday night to know about leaving do's in George Street. :greengrin

The leaving do's were on the team bus :greengrin

RickyS
21-05-2012, 08:23 PM

your too young to remember ER the show that Clooney starred in:greengrin

truehibernian
21-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I don't think Kujabi is half as bad as some are insinuating. Neither do I think Booth should be out the team as I think his natural technique is the best I've seen for years in a young player.

Kujabi is a good player, offered very limited midfield protection. Hibernian, for the last 4 seasons, have had no natural left sided midfielder. We've had left footed midfielders, and left footed wingers, but no balanced left sided midfielder. Similarly on the right flank, this season we have played Sproule, Osbourne and Soares.....I would argue Osbourne is better central, Soares behind the striker, and Ivan an impact player at best. No natural right sided midfielder either.

Booth, for me and many others, is an excellent prospect at left midfield, as he has an attacking aspect to his play, yet has played left back which gives him an advantage defending and helping his left back.

Hayes for example is not just a winger. I'd say he is an outside left, ideal to help Kujabi, if PF didn't rate Callum. He can also drop deeper and play behind the striker.

You have to defend all over the pitch. Garry didn't, Leigh did. Doyle does too. Midfield has been way too narrow for years, hence we lose so many goals from the wide areas where we fail to close down, or mark space.

For me, it's midfield where we are chronically weak. When did we last have a midfielder (not Derek) who chipped in with over 10-12 goals a season ? The lack of balance and width also exposes the full backs.

Kujabi is decent, as is Booth, as is Francomb. Get midfield sorted, and up top working hard, you'll see an instant change in performance.

leggeto
21-05-2012, 08:31 PM
dont worry paddy will start with a clean sheet and get rid of the dead wood,we all know who they are so will he,remember calderwoods clowns like thornhill and agogo he sussed them out rite away, would be relegated if we still had his team:pfgwa

J-C
21-05-2012, 08:58 PM

Definately agree with this, Hanlon and Booth looked awesome prospects when they first burst on the scene, it's getting the right players in to add experience and guidance to these youngsters, something the past encumbants in the job have failed to do. Likewise Wotherspoon and to a lesser extent Stevenson, both of whom seem to have gone backwards in their development instead of forwards. I'd like to see behind the scenes at East Mains and get a better idea as to what they actually do there and why our good youngsters are getting worse instaed of better.

brog
22-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I don't think Kujabi is half as bad as some are insinuating. Neither do I think Booth should be out the team as I think his natural technique is the best I've seen for years in a young player.

Kujabi is a good player, offered very limited midfield protection. Hibernian, for the last 4 seasons, have had no natural left sided midfielder. We've had left footed midfielders, and left footed wingers, but no balanced left sided midfielder. Similarly on the right flank, this season we have played Sproule, Osbourne and Soares.....I would argue Osbourne is better central, Soares behind the striker, and Ivan an impact player at best. No natural right sided midfielder either.

Booth, for me and many others, is an excellent prospect at left midfield, as he has an attacking aspect to his play, yet has played left back which gives him an advantage defending and helping his left back.

Hayes for example is not just a winger. I'd say he is an outside left, ideal to help Kujabi, if PF didn't rate Callum. He can also drop deeper and play behind the striker.

You have to defend all over the pitch. Garry didn't, Leigh did. Doyle does too. Midfield has been way too narrow for years, hence we lose so many goals from the wide areas where we fail to close down, or mark space.

For me, it's midfield where we are chronically weak. When did we last have a midfielder (not Derek) who chipped in with over 10-12 goals a season ? The lack of balance and width also exposes the full backs.

Kujabi is decent, as is Booth, as is Francomb. Get midfield sorted, and up top working hard, you'll see an instant change in performance.

I'm sorry, I think you make many good points above but IMO Kujabi is not capable of being a decent defender. A decent player perhaps but not a left back. With his lack of height you have to be outstanding to play in that position & he's certainly not that. In the Pars game they had 2 clear cut chances in 1st half, both came in his specific area. Once Francomb came on there wasn't a sniff. I would genuinely have played Francomb, Booth, Murray or Smith before PK on Saturday. His defending at the first goal reminded me of primary school football where all the kids stand on the line to clear the ball. As other posters have said, it would be a huge folly if we lost the likes of Booth or Smith ( & potentially much ££££ ) because PK is in the team.

S.sct
22-05-2012, 08:18 PM

Osborne is definately not the answer and glad Soares is away. Kujabi for me is no better than Booth and hopefully he will be back in the side next season older and wiser.