PDA

View Full Version : East Stand G6 First Class Clown

DanTheMan
20-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry about another negative thread but this guy needs to be mentioned.

A so called Hibs fan in his 40's blind drunk threatened to "eat" the guy next to me for politely asking him to sit down when the game had kicked off because he was the only one who didn't take his seat. He reluctantly sat after persuasion by his two mates but for the next ten minutes after that he constantly turned to abuse the guy who had asked him to sit eventually they shook hands and it was done and dusted.

Or so we thought...

After the fourth goal he lost the plot the WOMEN in front of him turned around not sure what she said but he pulled his fist back ready to hit her. She was with her KIDS. As she ran for the Police one of his mates took a few punches to the face from him. He tried to avoid capture but thankfully was busted.

I hope your lying on a stone cold cell floor right now. Your a disgrace

HibbySpurs
20-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry about another negative thread but this guy needs to be mentioned.

A so called Hibs fan in his 40's blind drunk threatened to "eat" the guy next to me for politely asking him to sit down when the game had kicked off because he was the only one who didn't take his seat. He reluctantly sat after persuasion by his two mates but for the next ten minutes after that he constantly turned to abuse the guy who had asked him to sit eventually they shook hands and it was done and dusted.

Or so we thought...

After the fourth goal he lost the plot the WOMEN in front of him turned around not sure what she said but he pulled his fist back ready to hit her. She was with her KIDS. As she ran for the Police one of his mates took a few punches to the face from him. He tried to avoid capture but thankfully was busted.

I hope your lying on a stone cold cell floor right now. Your a disgrace

Well, if hes arested hopefully the club will take the appropriate action and ban the clown for life, I know thas no a fool proof way tostop him seeing games but it will mark him out.

What is wrong with people who want to fight with their own? Disagree, debate, argue all fine but fightin amongst ourselves, well that will really help.:rolleyes:

lapsedhibee
20-05-2012, 06:50 PM
What is wrong with people who want to fight with their own?

I think the argument will be

"You pays your money, you behaves how you want - you're not allowed to sit beside yams, so who you gonna fight?" :rolleyes:

20-05-2012, 07:05 PM
What an absolute ********! Clearly can't handle his drink, hope he woke up this morning in a cold cell, with a stinking hangover and throughly ashamed! Although, most idiots like that don't feel shame!

I never understand fans who fight their own supporters. I understand when things are going against the team, like the nightmare of yesterday, everybody's emotions are running high and people are frustrated. We all have different views and in the frustration of a game like yesterday we do sometimes vent these views aggressively but to actually physically fight with each other especially when there is young children about is just shameful and embarrassing! If you can't handle your drink then FFS don't drink! - we don't want morons like that in our support!

Hope this guy stays permanently away from Easter Road and from all other football grounds for that matter!

BoltonHibee
20-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Hampden always seems to bring out the worst in some of our support. For as long as I can remember we have always had fighting amongst our own. I have witnessed it at every game I've seen there!

DanTheMan
20-05-2012, 07:12 PM
What an absolute ********! Clearly can't handle his drink, hope he woke up this morning in a cold cell, with a stinking hangover and throughly ashamed! Although, most idiots like that don't feel shame!

I never understand fans who fight their own supporters. I understand when things are going against the team, like the nightmare of yesterday, everybody's emotions are running high and people are frustrated. We all have different views and in the frustration of a game like yesterday we do sometimes vent these views aggressively but to actually physically fight with each other especially when there is young children about is just shameful and embarrassing! If you can't handle your drink then FFS don't drink! - we don't want morons like that in our support!

Hope this guy stays permanently away from Easter Road and from all other football grounds for that matter!

Well said mate! From the way he was shouting about folk only turning up for 1 game this season I think he's a season ticket holder!

iHIBS
20-05-2012, 07:15 PM
He was two rows in front of me and was sn utter c*ck, my 9 year daughter was crying her eyes out, after watching this tit!!!! He was steaming and out of control an older woman his mum I think was punching him as well and fling him to get a grip!!

DH1875
20-05-2012, 07:16 PM
For whatever reason they were there, I spotted a few boys who aren't Hi-Bees at the game.

clerriehibs
20-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I think the argument will be

"You pays your money, you behaves how you want - you're not allowed to sit beside yams, so who you gonna fight?" :rolleyes:

There's some on hete will be saying why take kids to a game if you don't want to expose them to this kind of idiot.

iHIBS
20-05-2012, 07:20 PM
This boy is a hibby, sadly I see him behind the goals every week!!!

DanTheMan
20-05-2012, 07:56 PM
He was two rows in front of me and was sn utter c*ck, my 9 year daughter was crying her eyes out, after watching this tit!!!! He was steaming and out of control an older woman his mum I think was punching him as well and fling him to get a grip!!

Aye it was his mother! Hopefully the polis report him to Hibs.

yeezus.
20-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Unbelievable. It's horrible to think we still have supporters like that. I'm sick fed up of seeing drunk guys try and spoil people's day out. I was guilty of it once at the PBS last year but learnt my lesson.

Reaper
20-05-2012, 08:09 PM
A boy and his burd arrived at the seats in front of me when we were 2-0 down. Started shouting at everyone about how he was the 'real' Hibs fan and there was no F***ing point we were beat. Me and ma auld man told him to get tae and he ended up offering tae fight us both (Ma auld mans 62) before he gave his burd a slap. Polis threw him out but Hampden seemed to be littered with them yesterday. No wonder some folk don't want to go to the fitba anymair.

muthillhibee
20-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Only a wee thing but the guy next to me struggled to keep standing for the duration of the game, falling on top of me several times, due to being pished. He also proceeded to smoke about 15 fags, insisting on blowing the smoke in my face for the whole game.

keep the faith
20-05-2012, 08:23 PM
As the club should have details of this guy via his ticket they should hopefully ban him if he is arrested.

Gatecrasher
20-05-2012, 08:26 PM
what happened in the east stand right next to the south, there was loads of security up that way

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Hampden always seems to bring out the worst in some of our support. For as long as I can remember we have always had fighting amongst our own. I have witnessed it at every game I've seen there!

i got a text from a jambo pal to say that they had to leave a boozer because some of their fans were scrapping with each other. That was at about half past twelve and he said that those involved were already passed p*shed.

PatHead
20-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Sat next to a really nice old guy with his teenage grandson. Felt for the grandson who was still convinced we could get back from 4-1 down. Glad I never got next to some of these twats.

stoneyburn hibs
20-05-2012, 09:19 PM
A boy and his burd arrived at the seats in front of me when we were 2-0 down. Started shouting at everyone about how he was the 'real' Hibs fan and there was no F***ing point we were beat. Me and ma auld man told him to get tae and he ended up offering tae fight us both (Ma auld mans 62) before he gave his burd a slap. Polis threw him out but Hampden seemed to be littered with them yesterday. No wonder some folk don't want to go to the fitba anymair.

Seems that every time we are at hampden im sat in the vicinity of at least one steamin walloper , proved to be the case again yesterday as i had two behind me yesterday in the east , these pair of trumpets just added to my woes yesterday.

TheEastTerrace
20-05-2012, 09:22 PM
what happened in the east stand right next to the south, there was loads of security up that way

Seemed to be a rammy and argument after the second Hertz goal. Lots of pushing and grabbing. One boy was lifted.

My uncle said it wasn't any better in the North. Some angry, ugly people out yesterday.

Twiglet
20-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Aye it was his mother! Hopefully the polis report him to Hibs.

Have Hibs not got lists of troublemakers at matches before and banned people from ER as a result? This time should be no different surely.

bruno
20-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Sat next to a really nice old guy with his teenage grandson. Felt for the grandson who was still convinced we could get back from 4-1 down. Glad I never got next to some of these twats.

That's what should be remebered for every nutter/pisshead at a game there are thousands there to support their team who can behave responsibly and respectfully to those around them

FWIW police had to separate 2 Jambos a half time scrapping at the top of he stairs over god knows what

PatHead
20-05-2012, 09:55 PM
That's what should be remebered for every nutter/pisshead at a game there are thousands there to support their team who can behave responsibly and respectfully to those around them

FWIW police had to separate 2 Jambos a half time scrapping at the top of he stairs over god knows what

Congrats Bruno. Enjoy the moment as I will when we eventually lift this curse. Must admit if we had won I wouldn't be on a Hearts site just now though!!!! (Probably pissed in a gutter somewhere)

DanTheMan
20-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Have Hibs not got lists of troublemakers at matches before and banned people from ER as a result? This time should be no different surely.

Hopefully if reported by the Police to Hibs he'll be banned for part or all of next season!

DanTheMan
20-05-2012, 11:20 PM
This boy is a hibby, sadly I see him behind the goals every week!!!

Have you seen him act like this at ER and/or an away game before? Just before kick off yesterday I noticed he was in tears I thought he was a real Hibs fan really nervous about the game little did I know that he was steaming and about to turn violent.

leithman
21-05-2012, 12:03 AM

I was also surrounded by well behaved Hibbys.

I'd had a good few drinks and so had probably a lot of fans around me.

Can't say there were any happy hibbys but as cheesed off as everyone was, all discussion was amicable and any anger was aimed where it should have been( the imposters on the park)

Would say though that it was not too clever of the yams to run to our corner after scoring.
Should perhaps be some fines handed out there by the SFA. I did think that was meant to incite the crowd.

Ray_
21-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Congrats Bruno. Enjoy the moment as I will when we eventually lift this curse. Must admit if we had won I wouldn't be on a Hearts site just now though!!!! (Probably pissed in a gutter somewhere)

:thumbsup:

sleeping giant
21-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I had members of the CCS sitting behind me. Well their t-shirt and CCS song seemed to indicate that they were in the CCS:rolleyes:

At one point someone was trying to get past one of the erses on the stairs and said erse ended up pushing him ontop of folk(mums and dads/kids) in their seats. When this happened , another fat mess ran down the stairs and started shouting at the innocent guy who was pushed giving it **** you and pushing his head forward as if to head butt him.
What a ******* embarrassment.

The police then led said fat mess away up the stairs but he was back in his seat within 5 minutes.
Worst thing was that they had a kid in their company .

These guys looked to be their 40's. Strolling about growling at everyone.

WTF makes folk behave like that. Why do they think its acceptable ?

They left after the 3rd goal too:rolleyes: