PDA

View Full Version : Montford House incident

jamesjamieson
20-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Did anyone see the guy getting chucked out of Montford House (bar near Hampden on Ardmay Crescent) yesterday? It all happened as I was walking away from Hampden after the game.

Two bouncers, who were both black, were carrying the guy - overweight, mid-20s/early 30s - out of the pub kicking and screaming. His mates followed him out saying "he's done nothing" or words to that effect. One of his mates then turned on the bouncer, pushed him onto a car and started kicking him. The bouncer was tough, though, and got back up and pushed the guy away and him and his mates ran off.

I've no idea what team the guys supported, if any, as they weren't wearing football colours. I'm not sure what it was all about but it was really unpleasant. Not sure if it was racially aggravated, either.

Billy Whizz
20-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I saw it too, didn't think the guy was wearing colours though?

Allant1981
20-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Seen the cops arriving as our bus drove past

jamesjamieson
20-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Seen the cops arriving as our bus drove past

I hope it all got sorted out, not pleasant.

stevenhibs
20-05-2012, 08:04 PM
There was a bit of bother before the game too.

We were standing about 5 foot away from a lad that got glassed. Didn't seem to be doing anything wrong, just suddenly it all kicked off for no reason at all. The 2 black lads sorted it out quickly enough though. Seen some knuckle dragger get booted out when we were in the queue, then hovvering around the area when it happened. God knows how he got back in. Wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with him.