PDA

View Full Version : Anger is my overriding emotion

NW
20-05-2012, 01:37 PM
And it is aimed at the gutess wage thieves who disrecepted, disregarded and embarrassed the green and white of our club yesterday.

I guess the win bonus wasnt to their liking.

Not that it was really in doubt but these guys have shown that it is nothing more than a job and one that they take no pride in. To come into a Edinburgh Derby Cup Final with the attitude that they have no interest, fight or desire is sickening and I would not be sorry if I never saw any of them again in our team.

There was no player in our team that will ever have the chance to win something so important again, they had the chance to re write history but a night on George Street in more important.

The manager is right our club has no desire and is a soft touch from top to bottom and right to the core. If our club is to do more than exist we need a total overhaul and we need to stop being mr nice guys and toe the line. Is it any surprise that the 3 most successful clubs are the ones that make the most fuss and push / break the boundries. What do we achieve being good guys. Sweet FA and this its not the Hibs way is simpy rubbish, the Hibs way now is being soft and accepting mediocrity.

There needs to be fresh input in the boardroom and a total change of playing squad, a restructing of the pay structure that encourages success. I think the fans need to start being more vocal and demanding better and given that we all know how corrupt Scottish Football is we need to be harder smarter and more demanding.

Whilst I dont think it changed the outcome of the game we should never have let the Craig Thomson appoint to go ahead without a real pressure campaign showing he is a cheat.

in 1991 it was the team that woudnt die
its 2012 and our players died yesterday, its time to take our club back.

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 01:40 PM
And it is aimed at the gutess wage thieves who disrecepted, disregarded and embarrassed the green and white of our club yesterday.

I guess the win bonus wasnt to their liking.

sorry, but hibs could have offered 100k bonus to each player, when the quality isn't there...it isn't there, and no amount of money will make the vast majority of these players any better

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 01:46 PM
sorry, but hibs could have offered 100k bonus to each player, when the quality isn't there...it isn't there, and no amount of money will make the vast majority of these players any better

It wasn't just the quality that was lacking yesterday though was it?

With the exception of 1 or 2 players, the rest didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

There was literally zero effort.

I can except lack of quality, but what I seen yesterday went well beyond lack of quality.

20-05-2012, 01:46 PM
They shouldn't need a win bonus as an incentive to win the biggest game in club history. The fans have been fantastic and we did not deserve the pathetic effort from our players. I in all honesty didn't think we would beat hearts yesterday but I certainly thought and expected a good, hard fight from hibs at the very least and not just let hearts boss the game and do what the hell they liked!

I am angry aswel, especially when I was told that the hibs players where drinking and laughing on the coach ride home and were up town later on! If this is true then just clear every single one of them out this club! They have embarrassed Hibernian FC and should be hanging their heads in shame at how they have let down the fans who have shown them nothing but fantastic support throughout the season despite the team being ***** and scrapping to stay in the SPL. Most of the players do not seem to give a **** and will proberly wake up this morning feeling not that bothered, they certainly will not be hurting like we are!

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 01:55 PM
It wasn't just the quality that was lacking yesterday though was it?

With the exception of 1 or 2 players, the rest didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

There was literally zero effort.

I can except lack of quality, but what I seen yesterday went well beyond lack of quality.

fair points, i would like someone with authority to tell us the real reasons for that shambles yesterday though, PF has already stated the lack of desire(what was/were the reasons for this lack of desire though ?), i would now like to hear what RP thinks about it all :)

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 02:05 PM
fair points, i would like someone with authority to tell us the real reasons for that shambles yesterday though, PF has already stated the lack of desire(what was/were the reasons for this lack of desire though ?), i would now like to hear what RP thinks about it all :)

RP won't say anything.

He'll just be glad that he didn't have to spend any cash on hiring a cup parade bus.

NW
21-05-2012, 07:14 AM

I was being sarky as all they bother about in money and boozing

chrisski33
21-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Im more angry now today than o was on sat and sunday. Course they went into town afterwards they dont give a sh@t which they proved on sat. I really hope we buy players who will fight for the journey and not loan players who dont give too hoots!

Hope that any hibs fan out on sat night and saw the players let them know how sh@t they were.

adhibs
21-05-2012, 09:56 AM
its hitin me more today than it did yesterday but its embaresment not anger. imagain what the next derbys goin to be like with them all gloating, dreading it

21-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Im also angry that these impostors have come in, stolen wages, absolutely humiliated the club and are now buggering off without a care in the world while we are all left to pick up the pieces!