PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

strummbo
20-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Say bye bye to the loanees... try and keep mcpake and griffiths only... extend their loan periods perhaps...

let kujabi and osbourne go...

end claros loan deal

let sproule go

Tell Billy Broon to pack his bags and go to Dunfy wi Fatjambo

Petrie, if he stays in charge must persuade 'others' to put some hard cash into the playing staff and get some decent players in

Bin the training complex, it's not doing what it should be doing. sell the land to property developers, get some cash in... we were better without it.

yesterday was the fruit of 4 years of gash being allowed to drag us down to below mediocre.

total rubbish and think we need root and branch changes.

I would rather have seen booth and murray out there as they at least would have played for the jersey.

new team motto should be "there's always next year"...

bl00min prima donna wannabee idiots that dont listen time and time again, same mistakes same players... I would rahter see us play next year with youngsters that play for the shirt rather than grown men who claim to be proffesional and cant muster an ounce of gile and bite.

Dark days ahead...

good to see Vaz te gettin a go in the EPL tho eh?

GGTTH!

I cant think of one player who played with any pride or passion

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:55 AM
What was Billy Brown all about yesterday with his big grin and cuddle with Paulo Sergio before the game?

The guy is far too friendly with Hearts for my liking.

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 02:06 PM
What was Billy Brown all about yesterday with his big grin and cuddle with Paulo Sergio before the game?

The guy is far too friendly with Hearts for my liking.

apparently a lip-reading expert said that he saw BB whisper to the browless one that 'everything was sorted' and well done for winning the game that was about to commence :confused:

only jokin honest