PDA

View Full Version : A message to the board......

grantonhibee
20-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Invest or take a walk , sick of petrie blaming every manager he has appointed , for me the blame lies at the door of the board....loan signings galore and pish excuses..

20-05-2012, 11:27 AM
:agree:

Stop ruining our club by running it like a business and not a football club! We need to have a team on the park who can win things and take us to europe etc. not only will that bring in the money you so obviously deem the most important thing, but it will restore the pride and bring back the crowds and attract decent players to the club.

As fans, we are sick of watching our club accept mediocracy and fall far short of where we should be! Hopefully yesterdays disaster can finally drill it home that we need a hell of a lot of investment to the team! What we have been getting the last god knows how many years is simply not good enough!

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 11:28 AM
We haven't been a football club for several years, I don't know what we are now. :confused:

grantonhibee
20-05-2012, 11:28 AM
very well said mate , yesterday was an embarrassment !

bingo70
20-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Emailed the club this morning, not really sure why or what I hope to achieve but I just wanted to make them aware that I was a season ticket holder that's not renewing and was now going to be picking and choosing my games and likely to become a 'lapsed' fan.

Theyve a tough sell convincing me to become a regular again.

I'm_cabbaged
20-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Emailed the club this morning, not really sure why or what I hope to achieve but I just wanted to make them aware that I was a season ticket holder that's not renewing and was now going to be picking and choosing my games and likely to become a 'lapsed' fan.

Theyve a tough sell convincing me to become a regular again.

I'm the same bingo, can't make all the games but always bought a ST in the hope of making cup finals and guaranteeing my ticket. Membership does that for me now, even going to your first match since 2007 could get you two tickets ffs. Investment made or I'm off.

BoltonHibee
20-05-2012, 11:59 AM
We haven't been a football club for several years, I don't know what we are now. :confused:

A shambles according to one radio pundit after the game yesterday

Dalkeith
20-05-2012, 12:11 PM
A shambles according to one radio pundit after the game yesterday

and whoever it was is right

edwards
20-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Lets get over it lads we cant change it the yams used the width of the pitch and Doherty and Kujabi really didn't have any cover down the flanks, the players surely must have realised what was up for stake, if the fans decided to walk then they have the right as they paid for it.