PDA

View Full Version : Unlucky

Holmesdale Hibs
20-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Ok, so I'm not saying we deserved anything other than what we got but hearts definitely had luck their side yesterday. A few incidents that I can think of

1. Black's elbow on Griffiths was a borderline red card IMO. The fact he wasn't even booked just goes to show the utter incompetence of the referee.

2. Break of the ball for the first goal

3. Deflected second goal

4. Not a penalty for the third, which ended the game

Again, I'm not saying we deserved anything from the game but had any of the incidents above been different we would have at least had a chance in the second half.

Eyrie
20-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Against that, we were completely outplayed for most of the first half.

If Kujabi hadn't got himself sent off and the foul had been given outside the box, then we may have done better in the second half. "If" and "may" though.

S4uzee
20-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Against that, we were completely outplayed for most of the first half.

If Kujabi hadn't got himself sent off and the foul had been given outside the box, then we may have done better in the second half. "If" and "may" though.

It is all Ifs and buts but it wouldn't have been so humiliating if the right decision had been given regading the penalty. That was a massive decision and if that warrants a second yellow then surely blacks fouls is at least a yellow. I really feel that was a big decision as the longer it was at 2-1 then obviously we were still in it. I know the performance was utterly spineless and disgusting but it was always going to be easy for them being goals and two men ahead