PDA

View Full Version : Match officials

Hibees07
20-05-2012, 08:53 AM
I know there are threads on the performance of the referee yesterday and rightly so, but we have to remember there were 4 officials involved yesterday, so what I would like to know was how all 4 missed the following.

1. 2 balls clearly out off play on the touchline, on both occassions Hearts were attacking. (I am involved in Youth football where there are no linesmen yet most games pass without even 1 wrong line call, having 2 in a fixture like this is a disgrace).

2. How did 4 officials miss a blatant elbow into the face of Griffiths, a straight red card or at least a yellow.

3. How did 4 officials not spot a player clearly tripping themselves up in the penalty box (penalty award).

This thread has nothing to do with the result as I clearly only picked up on the incidents involving my team, it is all to do with incompetence or dare I say cheating.

BoltonHibee
20-05-2012, 09:00 AM
I know there are threads on the performance of the referee yesterday and rightly so, but we have to remember there were 4 officials involved yesterday, so what I would like to know was how all 4 missed the following.

1. 2 balls clearly out off play on the touchline, on both occassions Hearts were attacking. (I am involved in Youth football where there are no linesmen yet most games pass without even 1 wrong line call, having 2 in a fixture like this is a disgrace).

2. How did 4 officials miss a blatant elbow into the face of Griffiths, a straight red card or at least a yellow.

3. How did 4 officials not spot a player clearly tripping themselves up in the penalty box (penalty award).

This thread has nothing to do with the result as I clearly only picked up on the incidents involving my team, it is all to do with incompetence or dare I say cheating.

Quite simply cheating, and in front of an audience of millions

degenerated
20-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Why dont you email that fanny that trawls footage looking for things to ban griffiths for. Surely he should be looking at that.

That aside I'm not sure you're surprised at these decisions from Thomson given he's a hearts supporter as well as a cheating ****

matty_f
20-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Why dont you email that fanny that trawls footage looking for things to ban griffiths for. Surely he should be looking at that.

That aside I'm not sure you're surprised at these decisions from Thomson given he's a hearts supporter as well as a cheating ****

:agree:

And the ball going out of play was clear as you like. It's annoying enough going to Hampden and your team doesn't turn up, but to get blatantly cheated by the officials tops it off.

Hibs Class
20-05-2012, 09:14 AM

:greengrin Best job description for the compliance office I've seen.