PDA

View Full Version : We all know the drill here guys....

jiggerman
20-05-2012, 08:32 AM
We have been here enough over the last 2/3 seasons-Hearts wiped us off their shoes as if we were dirt yesterday. This is easily the hardest loss to take but we have to remember why we support Hibernian - surely we cant let the imposters of recent seasons derail the club and our support for it?

We are perennial underachievers and understandably there is alot of frustration at the moment. Do I think anything will change? Will Fenlon be able to turn it around? Who knows-thats the roller coaster ride we are on as Hibs supporters (seems a roller coaster with far too many downward sections!).

I admit, I've not got a season ticket next year but I will get to a majority of games but one thing is for sure I cant give up being a Hibs fan-sure I hate it sometimes but the hope for the future is that be it Fenlon or another manager can take advantage of other teams being weakened and generate the interest in the club that McLeish and Mowbray during their times -that is what is needed urgently, but i for one wont be standing down as a Hibee because Hearts have dominated recently.

GGTTH