PDA

View Full Version : ThE PANDORA yesterday

legends of 73
20-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Just had a text from the management at the pub to thank us for our behaviour at the pub yesterday and to say we were a credit to our club unlike our players.

Thanks for those who turned up and the pub raised £400 for "cash for kids"

Just so sorry the day turned out to be a disaster from 3pm as it was a cracking day up to then

semaj64
20-05-2012, 08:10 AM
:flag:

Baldy Foghorn
20-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Just had a text from the management at the pub to thank us for our behaviour at the pub yesterday and to say we were a credit to our club unlike our players.

Just so sorry the day turned out to be a disaster from 3pm as it was a cracking day up to then

Well done Charlie,

Great atmosphere in there, and everyone enjoyed it.......

legends of 73
20-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Well done Charlie,

Great atmosphere in there, and everyone enjoyed it.......

Glad you did.I was a touch nervous before hand but it went well

vein
20-05-2012, 09:00 AM

Cheers for the heads up on here about the place, best part of an otherwise rotten day.

VickMackie
20-05-2012, 09:05 AM
It was good in there. I only had two drinks cos I was hungover from the night before!

Ozyhibby
20-05-2012, 09:26 AM
A great day until 3pm. Well done everyone in the Pandorra.

Bunter
20-05-2012, 09:27 AM
As has been said, it was the best part of the day. Great shout Chaz. We will be there for our next Hampdump visit.

oconnors_strip
20-05-2012, 09:39 AM
As has been said, it was the best part of the day. Great shout Chaz. We will be there for our next Hampdump visit.

:agree::agree::agree: brilliant time had in pandora by all, even my dad was bouncing!!:thumbsup:

gylehibby
20-05-2012, 09:43 AM

Well done mate. Had a great day, just a pity the team didn't turn up!

mglancy23
20-05-2012, 09:44 AM
:agree::agree::agree: brilliant time had in pandora by all, even my dad was bouncing!!:thumbsup:

Was great atmosphere pre match, though the wristband colour was a bit suspect ;)

legends of 73
20-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Was great atmosphere pre match, though the wristband colour was a bit suspect ;)

had a good go at him for that

Hibby cal
20-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Great atmosphere Charlie
When we walked up and looked in the front
Window I thought what have I done,as everyone was
Just sitting at tables drinking quietly
Then went round corner to back and the place
Was jumping,kids had a great time thought they were
Going to break the dance floor.
Ps next time wash yer hands after the bog mate
Well done chas :top marks